|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are several people injured in the crowd that celebrates the scored goal at the end of "Cambridge"?
(a) Fights broke out and riots occurred.
(b) They were shot.
(c) Bottles were thrown at people.
(d) Falling down steps.
2. How does Buford feel about the crowds at the games at the end of "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
(a) Intrigued by the crowds chaos.
(b) Scared of the crowds.
(c) Hates the crowds.
(d) Surprised that he enjoys the crowds.
3. Who is present when Buford meets Neil?
(a) Neil's brother.
(b) Buford's brother.
(c) Several skinheads.
(d) Black people.
4. What does Buford notice the police have with them at the train station in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(a) Tear gas.
(b) Dog handlers.
(c) Night sticks.
5. Where does Buford meet R. McAllister?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Buford walking when he recognizes the man in the stadium in "Cambridge"?
2. What happens to the woman who screams in the crowd in "Turin"?
3. Where do several English break into in "Turin"?
4. What does Buford notice about hundreds of Manchester United Fans?
5. What is Buford's first game?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)