|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a "package" include?
(a) Air travel, hotel, and match tickets.
(b) Tickets and a meal plan
(c) Air travel and hotel.
(d) Hotel and tickets.
2. In Chapter 2, what team is banned from attending its own matches?
(a) Bobby Boss.
(b) Turin Juventus.
(c) Cockney Reds.
(d) Manchester United.
3. What does Buford realize about the man he meets in "Manchester"?
(a) That he trusts him.
(b) That he is a good man.
(c) That he is a crook.
(d) That he is very important to the ICJ.
4. Who is Tony Roberts?
(a) A football player.
(b) A true thug.
(c) A pub owner.
(d) A well dressed leader who jumps from position to position.
5. What does it mean when a game is a rematch?
(a) When a mob regroups and goes off again.
(b) When one player breaks a bone.
(c) When there was a tie between teams.
(d) Two teams have already played, but ended in a no score draw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does being a jib require?
2. What happens to the woman who screams in the crowd in "Turin"?
3. While Buford waits for his tickets to be set up, who throws bottle and debris at their head beneath the stadium in "Turin"?
4. Who is supposed to be Buford's host for the evening in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
5. Where does Buford meet R. McAllister?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)