|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard say is the most important role in life?
(a) Being involved in church.
(b) Being a member of a firm.
(c) Being a good dad.
(d) Being a hard worker.
2. What do the fans do as they exit the plane in "Turin"?
(a) Board buses.
(b) Run and chant.
(c) Board a train.
(d) Walk to the stadium.
3. What does Buford compare the crowd at the FA Cup match to in "Cambridge"?
(a) Livestock in a pen.
(b) A baboon.
(c) A hot air balloon.
(d) A pregnant woman.
4. Why are the Manchester supporters humiliated by the West Ham supporters in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(a) They beat them up.
(b) They walked away.
(c) The West Ham supporters do not flinch at the bottles thrown at them.
(d) More Mancherster fans were killed than West Ham.
5. What is "the shove"?
(a) An ineffective way of entering a fight.
(b) A method of fighting.
(c) The initiating moment of a football game.
(d) A method of pushing the person in front of you to force the mob to move.
Short Answer Questions
1. What match does Buford attend at the invitation of members of the firm?
2. Why is Buford amazed by the men in ICJ he meet in "Turin".
3. How are several people injured in the crowd that celebrates the scored goal at the end of "Cambridge"?
4. In Chapter 2, who does Manchester play?
5. Who makes up the smaller circle of Manchester United supporters?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)