|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Buford amazed by the men in ICJ he meet in "Turin".
(a) The amount they drink.
(b) The way they attack and injure people.
(c) The trust they have and need to prove themselves to him.
(d) The amount they cuss.
2. Where is Buford walking when he recognizes the man in the stadium in "Cambridge"?
(a) Down the street.
(b) To a pub.
(c) To his car.
(d) To his hotel.
3. What is "the simple squeeze"?
(a) Method to get orange juice from an orange.
(b) A method to calm oneself by squeezing one's legs.
(c) A method of wedging ones body through a crowd.
(d) Squeezing ones neck to kill.
4. How does Buford feel about the English football game at the end of the first chapter?
(a) He likes it, although he is not in a firm yet.
(b) He hates it, but needs his interview.
(c) He loves it and wants to become a leader in one of the firms.
(d) He is indifferent and just wants to finish his story.
5. What does Buford realize as he talks to the men in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(a) They are arrogant.
(b) They are violent and hot headed.
(c) They are down to earth.
(d) They take pride in their positions and want to inform the world of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Buford estimate the man he meets in "Manchester" spends at the pub?
2. Who does Buford meet and spend a long and informative evening with in "Manchester"?
3. What does Steve believe about the mob mentality in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
4. Where does Buford wake up at the end of "Bury St. Edmunds"?
5. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" say is a problem within the ICJ?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)