|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buford compare the fans of football to?
(a) A squriming cattle.
(b) Anxious parents waiting for their children's medical results.
(c) An addiction that is disgusting at first, then pleasureable over time.
(d) Family abuse.
2. Who is Roy Downes?
(a) A true thug.
(b) A pub owner.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A bookie.
3. What does Buford wonder happens to the crowd when the game goes into overtime without scoring a goal?
(a) How they will react.
(b) If they will dissipate without violence.
(c) Where they go.
(d) What happens to the energy if it is not released by a scored goal.
4. Who is supposed to be Buford's host for the evening in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
5. How does Buford feel about the crowds at the games at the end of "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
(a) Scared of the crowds.
(b) Surprised that he enjoys the crowds.
(c) Intrigued by the crowds chaos.
(d) Hates the crowds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What teams does Buford mention in "Cambridge" that when a goal was finally scored the crowd erupts which results in several injuries?
2. What is the Manchester football fan club named?
3. What does Steve believe about the mob mentality in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
4. What two names does Buford mention he has heard of prior to meeting them in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
5. What does Buford address in his book "Among the Thugs"?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)