|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Buford arrive after searching for a firm in "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
(a) The river.
(b) The pub.
(c) The lake.
(d) The Shed.
2. Who else does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" mention being involved with the ICJ?
(a) Roy Downes and Banana Bob.
(b) Royce Doons and Bobby Ban.
(c) Raye Down and Bann Bobby.
(d) Ray Deer and Bob Bob.
3. Where does Buford attend other matches at the end of "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
(a) Oxford and Cambridge.
(b) Dublin and Cork.
(c) Manchester and Glascow.
(d) London and Glasgow.
4. What does the boy who looks like Keith Richards say to Buford about the football violence?
(a) It's a vital part of the game and community.
(b) It is part of human nature and they would "go off" elsewhere if it weren't at the games.
(c) He hates it.
(d) It's necessary.
5. What is the animal sound the crowd imitates as a black player gets a ball?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A dog.
(c) An ape.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Buford describe the conditions of stadiums in "Cambridge"?
2. What is "the shove"?
3. Who is Roy Downes?
4. What is the name of the newspaper Buford receives after he goes to St. Edmunds?
5. What does Buford realize is the reason for those approaching where he is standing at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)