|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Buford estimate the man he meets in "Manchester" spends at the pub?
(a) 75 pounds.
(b) 75 dollars.
(c) 60 dollars.
(d) 60 pounds.
2. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" say is a problem within the ICJ?
(a) The women wanting to enter the mobs.
(b) The police.
(c) Having more than one leader.
(d) The huge violence.
3. What happens to Buford after he makes his way out of the mob in "Turin"?
(a) He is hit by an ex football player.
(b) He is beaten by police.
(c) He throws up.
(d) He goes into shock.
4. How does the game end in "Cambridge"?
(a) When the guest team scores on itself.
(b) When Cambridge forfeits.
(c) When Cambridge scores on itself.
(d) After four rematches.
5. What is Buford attempting to explain at the beginning of "Cambridge"?
(a) The organization of the mob.
(b) The way one feels alone in a foreign country.
(c) The way one feels in the mob.
(d) The feeling of waiting for a goal to be scored.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Buford feel about the English football game at the end of the first chapter?
2. Who believes that football violence is more of a true political movement in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
3. What is the Manchester football fan club named?
4. What is Brunswick?
5. What is "the simple squeeze"?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)