|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunderland and Manchester.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" do for a living?
(a) He is a retired football player.
(b) He is a janitor.
(c) He's a skilled electrician.
(d) He is a police officer.
2. Who is the sole leader of the West Ham supporters that march in organized lines in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(a) Bill Gardiner.
(b) Bruce Gardney.
(c) Ben Garden.
(d) Billy G.
3. Why are the Manchester supporters humiliated by the West Ham supporters in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(a) More Mancherster fans were killed than West Ham.
(b) The West Ham supporters do not flinch at the bottles thrown at them.
(c) They beat them up.
(d) They walked away.
4. What does the Manchester group note at the end of "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(a) They work best in foreign countries.
(b) They hate West Ham.
(c) They want to stop the mob violence.
(d) They want to keep fighting.
5. Which of the following does Buford not mention in relation to the football fans?
(b) Self destructive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does R. McAllister work?
2. What happens to Buford after he makes his way out of the mob in "Turin"?
3. What does Steve believe about the mob mentality in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
4. What does Mark point out to Buford in "Sunderland and Manchester" relating to mob violence?
5. What does Buford discover about the places in which the games are played?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)