|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunderland and Manchester.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buford purchase from the man he meets in "Manchester"?
(a) The package.
(b) His watch.
(c) His game tickets.
(d) His airfare to the next game.
2. What is Buford's first game?
3. Where does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" take him?
(a) A brothel.
(b) A match.
(c) A train station.
(d) A pub.
4. Who is Sammy and what does he do?
(a) One of the ICJ leaders and a hitman.
(b) One of the ICJ leaders and a professional theif.
(c) One of the ICJ leaders and a professional thief.
(d) One of the ICJ leaders and a cop.
5. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" do for a living?
(a) He's a skilled electrician.
(b) He is a janitor.
(c) He is a retired football player.
(d) He is a police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What three adjectives does Buford use to describe the conditions of the matches?
2. Where do several English break into in "Turin"?
3. What does the Manchester group note at the end of "Sunderland and Manchester"?
4. How much alcohol does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" consume?
5. What does Buford discover about the places in which the games are played?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)