|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunderland and Manchester.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Buford retreat to jot down the stories the men give him in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(b) The car.
(c) His hotel.
(d) The bathroom.
2. What happens to the woman who screams in the crowd in "Turin"?
(a) She falls and breaks her leg.
(b) She is seriously injured.
(c) She is passed to the front and exits.
(d) She dies.
3. What happens to Buford after he makes his way out of the mob in "Turin"?
(a) He goes into shock.
(b) He throws up.
(c) He is beaten by police.
(d) He is hit by an ex football player.
4. Who does Buford notice approaching him while he is standing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Football players.
(b) Several police officers.
(c) An old lady.
5. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" do for a living?
(a) He is a janitor.
(b) He's a skilled electrician.
(c) He is a retired football player.
(d) He is a police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brunswick?
2. Who arrives at the square at the end of "Turin"?
3. How does Buford feel about the English football game at the end of the first chapter?
4. What is "the shove"?
5. Which of the following does Buford not mention in relation to the football fans?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)