|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunderland and Manchester.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buford discover about the places in which the games are played?
(a) They are really clean and nice.
(b) They are run down and dilapidated.
(c) They are filled with rotten odors.
(d) They don't have air conditioning.
2. What does the Manchester group note at the end of "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(a) They want to stop the mob violence.
(b) They want to keep fighting.
(c) They work best in foreign countries.
(d) They hate West Ham.
3. What is "the shove"?
(a) A method of fighting.
(b) The initiating moment of a football game.
(c) An ineffective way of entering a fight.
(d) A method of pushing the person in front of you to force the mob to move.
4. What does Buford notice at the first game he attends?
(a) Children are not allowed.
(b) Women are not present.
(c) Many younger individuals swear violently and fight.
(d) Women are present.
5. What firm is Gurney a part of?
(a) Manchester United.
(b) The Cockney Reds.
(d) Turin Juventus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Buford after he makes his way out of the mob in "Turin"?
2. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" say is a problem within the ICJ?
3. What does Buford realize as he talks to the men in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
4. What does Mark point out to Buford in "Sunderland and Manchester" relating to mob violence?
5. Who does Buford remember a story about in "Turin"?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)