|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunderland and Manchester.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Buford's first game?
2. Who does Buford remember a story about in "Turin"?
(a) His ex girlfriend.
(b) The head of the ICJ being murdered.
(c) His first time meeting football fans.
(d) A scared journalist.
3. Who else does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" mention being involved with the ICJ?
(a) Ray Deer and Bob Bob.
(b) Raye Down and Bann Bobby.
(c) Royce Doons and Bobby Ban.
(d) Roy Downes and Banana Bob.
4. In Chapter 2, what team is banned from attending its own matches?
(a) Manchester United.
(b) Turin Juventus.
(c) Bobby Boss.
(d) Cockney Reds.
5. What match does Buford attend at the invitation of members of the firm?
(a) Turin Juventus.
(b) West Ham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tony Roberts?
2. What does Buford realize about the man he meets in "Manchester"?
3. Where does Buford attend other matches at the end of "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
4. What do the English fans do to the Italian crowd in "Turin"?
5. Where is Buford standing at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)