|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunderland and Manchester.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Buford attempt to locate to interview at the end of "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A thug.
(c) A football player.
(d) A pub owner.
2. Where does Buford attend other matches at the end of "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
(a) Oxford and Cambridge.
(b) Manchester and Glascow.
(c) Dublin and Cork.
(d) London and Glasgow.
3. What does Buford notice after he arrives at a firm?
(a) Women being raped.
(b) Gun shots.
(c) Police coming in helicopters, vehicles, and horseback.
(d) People being beaten.
4. What does Buford notice at the first game he attends?
(a) Many younger individuals swear violently and fight.
(b) Children are not allowed.
(c) Women are present.
(d) Women are not present.
5. What happens to the woman who screams in the crowd in "Turin"?
(a) She is seriously injured.
(b) She is passed to the front and exits.
(c) She dies.
(d) She falls and breaks her leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Buford feel about the English football game at the end of the first chapter?
2. Who is Tony Roberts?
3. In Chapter 2, who does Manchester play?
4. What does Buford realize is the reason for those approaching where he is standing at the beginning of the book?
5. What happens to the man that falls at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)