|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunderland and Manchester.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Buford's reaction to what happens to the man who falls at the beginning of the novel?
2. Who arrives at the square at the end of "Turin"?
(a) The army.
(b) More fans.
(c) The Prime Minister.
(d) The football team.
3. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" say about those involved in firms?
(a) Nearly everyone is an ex football player.
(b) Nearly everyone has to fight.
(c) Nearly everyone is charged with a crime or put in jail at some point.
(d) Nearly everyone is rich.
4. What does Buford address in his book "Among the Thugs"?
(a) The violent behavior of European football firms.
(b) Thugs in music, sports, and media.
(c) Thugs in America.
(d) Thugs in Europe.
5. What country are the semi-finals held in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the Italian boy that braves the square in hope to practice his English in "Turin"?
2. Who does Buford remember a story about in "Turin"?
3. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" do with him that evening?
4. Buford notes how much alcohol he has consumed with the man he meets in "Manchester." How much is it?
5. What does Buford notice after he arrives at a firm?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)