|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunderland and Manchester.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sammy and what does he do?
(a) One of the ICJ leaders and a hitman.
(b) One of the ICJ leaders and a professional theif.
(c) One of the ICJ leaders and a professional thief.
(d) One of the ICJ leaders and a cop.
2. What happened to Roy Downes?
(a) He kills Tony Roberts.
(b) He was stabbed by several rival fans.
(c) He was appointed head of ICJ.
(d) He was murdered.
3. What match does Buford attend at the invitation of members of the firm?
(a) West Ham.
(d) Turin Juventus.
4. Where does R. McAllister work?
(a) A pub.
(b) A travel agency.
(c) Wearside Police.
(d) A firm.
5. Where do several English break into in "Turin"?
(a) A pub.
(b) A brothel.
(c) A football game.
(d) A hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to cause the English to throw everything breakable at the Italians in "Turin"?
2. How much money does Buford estimate the man he meets in "Manchester" spends at the pub?
3. What happens to the man that falls at the beginning of the book?
4. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" do for a living?
5. Where does Buford meet R. McAllister?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)