|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunderland and Manchester.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a "firm"?
(a) An office of lawyers.
(b) A football fan club.
(c) A speech.
(d) A notarized invitation.
2. What happens to cause the English to throw everything breakable at the Italians in "Turin"?
(a) An Englishman is killed.
(b) An Italian is killed.
(c) An Italian pushes Miachel Wicks.
(d) An Italian throws a rock at the bus.
3. What does the boy who looks like Keith Richards say to Buford about the football violence?
(a) It's a vital part of the game and community.
(b) He hates it.
(c) It is part of human nature and they would "go off" elsewhere if it weren't at the games.
(d) It's necessary.
4. What country are the semi-finals held in Chapter 2?
5. Buford notes how much alcohol he has consumed with the man he meets in "Manchester." How much is it?
(a) A bottle of Vodka and 4 cans of lager.
(b) 2 cans of bitter and 8 pints of lager.
(c) 4 shots and 7 pints of lager.
(d) 2 cans of lager and 8 pints of bitter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Buford and the Italians feel as they watch the English outside the square in "Turin"?
2. What does Buford notice about the men on his flight in "Manchester"?
3. Where was the first game Buford attended?
4. What does Buford notice about hundreds of Manchester United Fans?
5. How much alcohol does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" consume?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)