|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country are the semi-finals held in Chapter 2?
2. Where was the first game Buford attended?
(a) White Hay Road.
(b) Blackney Street.
(c) White Hart Lane.
(d) Black Heart Lane.
3. What does a "package" include?
(a) Hotel and tickets.
(b) Air travel and hotel.
(c) Air travel, hotel, and match tickets.
(d) Tickets and a meal plan
4. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" do with him that evening?
(a) Gets Buford really drunk as they talk.
(b) Takes him to dinner.
(c) Beats him up.
(d) Nearly kills Buford.
5. Who does Buford notice approaching him while he is standing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Several police officers.
(c) An old lady.
(d) Football players.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the Italian boy that braves the square in hope to practice his English in "Turin"?
2. What agency handles the "package" deal that the man Buford meets in "Manchester" tells him about?
3. What is the Manchester football fan club named?
4. Who does Buford attempt to locate to interview at the end of "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
5. Who is Tony Roberts?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)