|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Buford standing at the beginning of the book?
(a) A train station outside of Cardiff.
(b) An airport.
(c) A pub.
(d) A football field.
2. What is a "firm"?
(a) A speech.
(b) A notarized invitation.
(c) A football fan club.
(d) An office of lawyers.
3. Who does Buford notice approaching him while he is standing at the beginning of the book?
(b) Football players.
(c) Several police officers.
(d) An old lady.
4. What country are the semi-finals held in Chapter 2?
5. What agency handles the "package" deal that the man Buford meets in "Manchester" tells him about?
(a) Bobby Boss Travel Agency.
(b) Bum Booze Agency.
(c) Herron Travel Agency.
(d) Booby Bust Agency.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does it mean when "it's going to go off"?
2. Who else does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" mention being involved with the ICJ?
3. What is Buford's first game?
4. What do the fans do as they exit the plane in "Turin"?
5. What does Buford realize about the man he meets in "Manchester"?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)