|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buford find interesting about the banned teams fans?
(a) They are banned, but without enforcement.
(b) The police wanted to ban them, but the government did not.
(c) They are enforced for the first half of the game only.
(d) Other teams are not banned.
2. What does Buford notice at the first game he attends?
(a) Children are not allowed.
(b) Many younger individuals swear violently and fight.
(c) Women are not present.
(d) Women are present.
3. How much alcohol does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" consume?
(a) 3 cans of lager and 20 pints of bitter.
(b) 4 cans of lager, a large bottle of Vodka, and 18 pints of bitter.
(c) 1 large bottle of Vodka.
(d) 4 shots of Tequilla and a pint of lager.
4. Where is Buford standing at the beginning of the book?
(a) A pub.
(b) A football field.
(c) A train station outside of Cardiff.
(d) An airport.
5. What happens to the woman who screams in the crowd in "Turin"?
(a) She dies.
(b) She is passed to the front and exits.
(c) She falls and breaks her leg.
(d) She is seriously injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" say is a problem within the ICJ?
2. Why does Buford quickly realize after he sees the man fall in, "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
3. What does Buford notice about the men on his flight in "Manchester"?
4. In Chapter 2, what team is banned from attending its own matches?
5. What country are the semi-finals held in Chapter 2?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)