|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buford find interesting about the banned teams fans?
(a) The police wanted to ban them, but the government did not.
(b) Other teams are not banned.
(c) They are banned, but without enforcement.
(d) They are enforced for the first half of the game only.
2. Where does Buford arrive after searching for a firm in "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
(a) The river.
(b) The pub.
(c) The Shed.
(d) The lake.
3. In Chapter 2, what team is banned from attending its own matches?
(a) Cockney Reds.
(b) Bobby Boss.
(c) Manchester United.
(d) Turin Juventus.
4. What is the Manchester football fan club named?
(a) Inner City Jibbers or ICJ.
(b) Inner Cite Jabbers.
(c) Iron City Jaws.
(d) In Cite Jibs.
5. Who arrives at the square at the end of "Turin"?
(a) More fans.
(b) The army.
(c) The Prime Minister.
(d) The football team.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the first game Buford attended?
2. While Buford waits for his tickets to be set up, who throws bottle and debris at their head beneath the stadium in "Turin"?
3. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" do for a living?
4. What does being a jib require?
5. What does Buford mean when he says the man he meets in "Manchester" is well off?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)