|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Buford remember a story about in "Turin"?
(a) His ex girlfriend.
(b) The head of the ICJ being murdered.
(c) A scared journalist.
(d) His first time meeting football fans.
2. What does Buford notice about hundreds of Manchester United Fans?
(a) Most have tattoos related to the Manchester United Football club.
(b) Most are ex football players.
(c) They are really angry and agressive.
(d) Most are old and poor.
3. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" say is a problem within the ICJ?
(a) The women wanting to enter the mobs.
(b) The police.
(c) Having more than one leader.
(d) The huge violence.
4. What agency handles the "package" deal that the man Buford meets in "Manchester" tells him about?
(a) Bobby Boss Travel Agency.
(b) Bum Booze Agency.
(c) Herron Travel Agency.
(d) Booby Bust Agency.
5. Why does Buford quickly realize after he sees the man fall in, "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
(a) That he needs to leave and go home.
(b) That he is in over his head.
(c) He sees the violence is not random and is intentional.
(d) That the city supports this behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Buford waits for his tickets to be set up, who throws bottle and debris at their head beneath the stadium in "Turin"?
2. Where does Buford arrive after searching for a firm in "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
3. How does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" feel about journalists?
4. What happens to the Italian boy that braves the square in hope to practice his English in "Turin"?
5. Where was the first game Buford attended?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)