|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Manchester.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buford realize is the reason for those approaching where he is standing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Someone was just mugged.
(b) Teenagers were behaving rudley.
(c) Several hundred football supporters just arrived from Liverpool.
(d) Someone was just killed.
2. Where was the first game Buford attended?
(a) White Hart Lane.
(b) White Hay Road.
(c) Black Heart Lane.
(d) Blackney Street.
3. Where does Buford go to find a "firm" in "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
(a) Stamford Lane.
(b) Samford Canal.
(c) Stamford Bridge.
(d) Stafford Road.
4. How does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" feel about journalists?
(a) He feels indifferent about them.
(b) He despises them.
(c) He hates them and calls them wankers.
(d) He loves them.
5. Buford notes how much alcohol he has consumed with the man he meets in "Manchester." How much is it?
(a) 4 shots and 7 pints of lager.
(b) 2 cans of lager and 8 pints of bitter.
(c) 2 cans of bitter and 8 pints of lager.
(d) A bottle of Vodka and 4 cans of lager.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Buford feel about the English football game at the end of the first chapter?
2. What does Buford address in his book "Among the Thugs"?
3. Who does Buford notice approaching him while he is standing at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the Manchester football fan club named?
5. What does Buford notice after he arrives at a firm?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)