|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Manchester.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "the shove"?
(a) A method of fighting.
(b) A method of pushing the person in front of you to force the mob to move.
(c) An ineffective way of entering a fight.
(d) The initiating moment of a football game.
2. What does Buford notice at the first game he attends?
(a) Women are not present.
(b) Many younger individuals swear violently and fight.
(c) Children are not allowed.
(d) Women are present.
3. Who does Buford meet and spend a long and informative evening with in "Manchester"?
4. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" do with him that evening?
(a) Gets Buford really drunk as they talk.
(b) Beats him up.
(c) Takes him to dinner.
(d) Nearly kills Buford.
5. What does Buford realize about the man he meets in "Manchester"?
(a) That he is very important to the ICJ.
(b) That he is a good man.
(c) That he trusts him.
(d) That he is a crook.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Buford feel about the English football game at the end of the first chapter?
2. Where is Buford standing at the beginning of the book?
3. How does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" feel about journalists?
4. How much alcohol does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" consume?
5. Who is Sammy and what does he do?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)