|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Manchester.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buford notes how much alcohol he has consumed with the man he meets in "Manchester." How much is it?
(a) A bottle of Vodka and 4 cans of lager.
(b) 2 cans of lager and 8 pints of bitter.
(c) 2 cans of bitter and 8 pints of lager.
(d) 4 shots and 7 pints of lager.
2. Who does Buford meet and spend a long and informative evening with in "Manchester"?
3. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" do with him that evening?
(a) Takes him to dinner.
(b) Nearly kills Buford.
(c) Beats him up.
(d) Gets Buford really drunk as they talk.
4. What happens to the man that falls at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is given food.
(b) He is murdered.
(c) He is taken home.
(d) He is arrested.
5. Who is Sammy and what does he do?
(a) One of the ICJ leaders and a hitman.
(b) One of the ICJ leaders and a cop.
(c) One of the ICJ leaders and a professional thief.
(d) One of the ICJ leaders and a professional theif.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a "firm"?
2. How does Buford feel about the English football game at the end of the first chapter?
3. What is "the shove"?
4. Where does Buford go to find a "firm" in "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
5. What does Buford notice after he arrives at a firm?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)