|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dusseldorf.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buford notes how much alcohol he has consumed with the man he meets in "Manchester." How much is it?
(a) 4 shots and 7 pints of lager.
(b) 2 cans of bitter and 8 pints of lager.
(c) 2 cans of lager and 8 pints of bitter.
(d) A bottle of Vodka and 4 cans of lager.
2. What does a "package" include?
(a) Hotel and tickets.
(b) Air travel, hotel, and match tickets.
(c) Air travel and hotel.
(d) Tickets and a meal plan
3. What does Buford purchase from the man he meets in "Manchester"?
(a) The package.
(b) His game tickets.
(c) His watch.
(d) His airfare to the next game.
4. How does the crowd feel according to Buford in the first half of the FA Cup match in "Cambridge"?
(a) They are drunk and not paying attention.
(b) They are angry.
(c) They are tense as a score is almost made.
(d) They are anxious.
5. Where do several English break into in "Turin"?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A brothel.
(c) A football game.
(d) A pub.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Roy Downes?
2. Who is present when Buford meets Neil?
3. Who is Sammy and what does he do?
4. What does it mean when "it's going to go off"?
5. How does Buford describe those who attack the tank feel in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)