|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dusseldorf.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it mean when a person is on the "jib"?
(a) They are fugitives.
(b) They travel to the games without spending any money.
(c) They are poor and broke.
(d) They are sick.
2. Who is present when Buford meets Neil?
(a) Black people.
(b) Several skinheads.
(c) Buford's brother.
(d) Neil's brother.
3. What does Robert tell Buford about Sammy?
(a) He is broke.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He will be the head of the ICJ next year.
(d) He is believed to have killed a man.
4. Who is Tony Roberts?
(a) A football player.
(b) A pub owner.
(c) A well dressed leader who jumps from position to position.
(d) A true thug.
5. What does Buford say happens to the crowd when the violence "goes off" in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) It has a one track mindset.
(b) It is too complex to understand.
(c) It operates on many levels.
(d) There is a moment of single consciousness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Buford after he makes his way out of the mob in "Turin"?
2. What does the boy who looks like Keith Richards say to Buford about the football violence?
3. What firm is Gurney a part of?
4. What does Buford explain at the beginning of "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
5. What two teams are playing for the FA Cup in "Cambridge"?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)