|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dusseldorf.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buford notice about the men on his flight in "Manchester"?
(a) The men are merely foot soldiers.
(b) The men are very angry and aggressive.
(c) The men are very important with the ICJ.
(d) The men are ready for a fight.
2. What does the police officer in "Dawes Road, Fulham" hit Buford with?
(a) A night stick.
(b) The dog's chain.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) His fist.
3. Where does Buford retreat to jot down the stories the men give him in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(b) The bathroom.
(c) His hotel.
(d) The car.
4. What does Buford address in his book "Among the Thugs"?
(a) Thugs in America.
(b) Thugs in music, sports, and media.
(c) Thugs in Europe.
(d) The violent behavior of European football firms.
5. What does Buford note about himself and the man he recognizes from the stadium in "Cambridge"?
(a) He is poorer than Buford.
(b) They hate eachother.
(c) They do not speak as they are now individuals.
(d) He is richer than Buford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buford say about the human consciousness as the crowd becomes lawless in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
2. Where does Buford meet R. McAllister?
3. What does the boy who looks like Keith Richards say to Buford about the football violence?
4. Who sneaks past the police with Buford in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
5. Who does Buford mention terrorizing London with his friends and end up killing a person in "Dusseldorf"?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)