|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dusseldorf.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Buford attempt to locate to interview at the end of "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
(a) A thug.
(b) A football player.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A pub owner.
2. Who is the sole leader of the West Ham supporters that march in organized lines in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(a) Bruce Gardney.
(b) Billy G.
(c) Bill Gardiner.
(d) Ben Garden.
3. Why does Buford say this moment of violence is addictive to those in the crowd on "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) It is an extreme need to fulfiill.
(b) It is one of the most pleasureable experiences.
(c) It is one of pain that is released in the violence.
(d) To release one's tension is addicting.
4. In Chapter 2, who does Manchester play?
(a) Cockney Reds.
(b) Turin Jeventus.
(c) Cambridge United.
5. What does Buford find interesting about the banned teams fans?
(a) They are banned, but without enforcement.
(b) Other teams are not banned.
(c) The police wanted to ban them, but the government did not.
(d) They are enforced for the first half of the game only.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the match Buford flies to held in "Dusseldorf"?
2. What team does Buford mention tying several games and only winning in the second of third rematch in "Cambridge"?
3. What does Buford purchase from the man he meets in "Manchester"?
4. Who does Buford follow out of the mob in "Turin"?
5. Who is present when Buford meets Neil?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)