|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does being a jib require?
(b) Being politely rude.
(c) Being broke.
(d) Finding a way around paying for tickets and travel needs through confrontation of large numbers.
2. What does Buford address in his book "Among the Thugs"?
(a) Thugs in America.
(b) Thugs in music, sports, and media.
(c) The violent behavior of European football firms.
(d) Thugs in Europe.
3. In Chapter 2, who does Manchester play?
(a) Turin Jeventus.
(c) Cambridge United.
(d) Cockney Reds.
4. What is Buford's first game?
5. How does Buford feel among the crowd in "Turin"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does it mean when "it's going to go off"?
2. Who makes up the smaller circle of Manchester United supporters?
3. What does Buford purchase from the man he meets in "Manchester"?
4. What is the Manchester football fan club named?
5. How does Buford feel about the English football game at the end of the first chapter?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)