|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "the shove"?
(a) An ineffective way of entering a fight.
(b) A method of fighting.
(c) A method of pushing the person in front of you to force the mob to move.
(d) The initiating moment of a football game.
2. What does it mean when "it's going to go off"?
(a) Violence is about to erupt.
(b) Someone is about to die.
(c) Someone is about to scream.
(d) People are getting drunk.
3. What does Buford compare the fans of football to?
(a) Anxious parents waiting for their children's medical results.
(b) An addiction that is disgusting at first, then pleasureable over time.
(c) Family abuse.
(d) A squriming cattle.
4. What does Buford notice about hundreds of Manchester United Fans?
(a) Most are old and poor.
(b) Most have tattoos related to the Manchester United Football club.
(c) Most are ex football players.
(d) They are really angry and agressive.
5. Who else does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" mention being involved with the ICJ?
(a) Ray Deer and Bob Bob.
(b) Roy Downes and Banana Bob.
(c) Raye Down and Bann Bobby.
(d) Royce Doons and Bobby Ban.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Roy Downes?
2. What three adjectives does Buford use to describe the conditions of the matches?
3. What does Buford discover about the places in which the games are played?
4. Who makes up the smaller circle of Manchester United supporters?
5. In Chapter 2, what team is banned from attending its own matches?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)