|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Buford arrive after searching for a firm in "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
(a) The river.
(b) The lake.
(c) The Shed.
(d) The pub.
2. What does Buford notice after he arrives at a firm?
(a) Gun shots.
(b) Women being raped.
(c) Police coming in helicopters, vehicles, and horseback.
(d) People being beaten.
3. What is a "firm"?
(a) An office of lawyers.
(b) A speech.
(c) A notarized invitation.
(d) A football fan club.
4. What is Buford's first game?
5. Where do several English break into in "Turin"?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A pub.
(c) A football game.
(d) A brothel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "the shove"?
2. What does a "package" include?
3. How does Buford feel about the crowds at the games at the end of "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
4. Who does Buford notice approaching him while he is standing at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Buford realize is the reason for those approaching where he is standing at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)