|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "the simple squeeze"?
(a) A method to calm oneself by squeezing one's legs.
(b) Squeezing ones neck to kill.
(c) A method of wedging ones body through a crowd.
(d) Method to get orange juice from an orange.
2. Why is Buford amazed by the men in ICJ he meet in "Turin".
(a) The trust they have and need to prove themselves to him.
(b) The amount they cuss.
(c) The way they attack and injure people.
(d) The amount they drink.
3. Where does Buford go to find a "firm" in "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
(a) Stamford Lane.
(b) Samford Canal.
(c) Stafford Road.
(d) Stamford Bridge.
4. While Buford waits for his tickets to be set up, who throws bottle and debris at their head beneath the stadium in "Turin"?
(c) The women.
5. What agency handles the "package" deal that the man Buford meets in "Manchester" tells him about?
(a) Bobby Boss Travel Agency.
(b) Bum Booze Agency.
(c) Herron Travel Agency.
(d) Booby Bust Agency.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does it mean when "it's going to go off"?
2. What happened to Roy Downes?
3. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" do for a living?
4. Who does Buford follow out of the mob in "Turin"?
5. Who is Roy Downes?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)