|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the man that falls at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is given food.
(b) He is taken home.
(c) He is murdered.
(d) He is arrested.
2. Where does Buford attend other matches at the end of "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
(a) Oxford and Cambridge.
(b) London and Glasgow.
(c) Manchester and Glascow.
(d) Dublin and Cork.
3. What happens to Buford after he makes his way out of the mob in "Turin"?
(a) He is hit by an ex football player.
(b) He is beaten by police.
(c) He goes into shock.
(d) He throws up.
4. Who does Buford remember a story about in "Turin"?
(a) A scared journalist.
(b) His ex girlfriend.
(c) His first time meeting football fans.
(d) The head of the ICJ being murdered.
5. Who is Tony Roberts?
(a) A well dressed leader who jumps from position to position.
(b) A pub owner.
(c) A football player.
(d) A true thug.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buford purchase from the man he meets in "Manchester"?
2. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" say about those involved in firms?
3. How does Buford feel about the English football game at the end of the first chapter?
4. Where was the first game Buford attended?
5. What does being a jib require?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)