|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Buford remember a story about in "Turin"?
(a) His ex girlfriend.
(b) The head of the ICJ being murdered.
(c) A scared journalist.
(d) His first time meeting football fans.
2. What does Buford purchase from the man he meets in "Manchester"?
(a) The package.
(b) His watch.
(c) His game tickets.
(d) His airfare to the next game.
3. Where is Buford standing at the beginning of the book?
(a) An airport.
(b) A football field.
(c) A pub.
(d) A train station outside of Cardiff.
4. Why is Buford amazed by the men in ICJ he meet in "Turin".
(a) The way they attack and injure people.
(b) The amount they cuss.
(c) The trust they have and need to prove themselves to him.
(d) The amount they drink.
5. What does Buford notice after he arrives at a firm?
(a) Police coming in helicopters, vehicles, and horseback.
(b) People being beaten.
(c) Women being raped.
(d) Gun shots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" say about those involved in firms?
2. Where does Buford attend other matches at the end of "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
3. What is "the shove"?
4. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" say is a problem within the ICJ?
5. Who does Buford meet and spend a long and informative evening with in "Manchester"?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)