|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bury St. Edmunds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Buford waits for his tickets to be set up, who throws bottle and debris at their head beneath the stadium in "Turin"?
(c) The women.
2. Which of the following does Buford not mention in relation to the football fans?
(d) Self destructive.
3. What does Mark point out to Buford in "Sunderland and Manchester" relating to mob violence?
(a) The police allow it.
(b) These men desire to make history, good or bad.
(c) It is vital to the game and community.
(d) No one can control the mobs.
4. Buford notes how much alcohol he has consumed with the man he meets in "Manchester." How much is it?
(a) 4 shots and 7 pints of lager.
(b) A bottle of Vodka and 4 cans of lager.
(c) 2 cans of lager and 8 pints of bitter.
(d) 2 cans of bitter and 8 pints of lager.
5. Where does Buford arrive after searching for a firm in "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
(a) The river.
(b) The Shed.
(c) The lake.
(d) The pub.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Buford remember a story about in "Turin"?
2. What does Buford notice about hundreds of Manchester United Fans?
3. What is Buford's first game?
4. Who saves Buford from being beaten against a lamppost?
5. How does Buford feel about the English football game at the end of the first chapter?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)