|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bury St. Edmunds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the bar Buford goes to in "Bury St. Edmunds" pride themselves on?
(a) Having the best beer.
(b) Being free of violence.
(c) Being the most racist bar in Bury.
(d) Claims the most violence at a par.
2. Which of the following does Buford not mention in relation to the football fans?
(c) Self destructive.
3. What does it mean when "it's going to go off"?
(a) People are getting drunk.
(b) Violence is about to erupt.
(c) Someone is about to scream.
(d) Someone is about to die.
4. What does being a jib require?
(a) Being broke.
(b) Finding a way around paying for tickets and travel needs through confrontation of large numbers.
(c) Being politely rude.
5. What does Buford purchase from the man he meets in "Manchester"?
(a) The package.
(b) His game tickets.
(c) His airfare to the next game.
(d) His watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Buford meet R. McAllister?
2. How does Buford feel about the English football game at the end of the first chapter?
3. Where do several English break into in "Turin"?
4. Who is Tony Roberts?
5. Where does R. McAllister work?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)