|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bury St. Edmunds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Michael Wicks?
(a) A football player.
(b) The acting British Consul.
(c) The head of the ICJ.
(d) A pilot.
2. What match does Buford attend at the invitation of members of the firm?
(b) West Ham.
(c) Turin Juventus.
3. What do the fans do as they exit the plane in "Turin"?
(a) Board a train.
(b) Board buses.
(c) Run and chant.
(d) Walk to the stadium.
4. Who is supposed to be Buford's host for the evening in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
5. What is Buford's reaction to what happens to the man who falls at the beginning of the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" do for a living?
2. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" say about those involved in firms?
3. Which of the following is not mentioned being beaten by the English?
4. What does Buford notice at the first game he attends?
5. Who is present when Buford meets Neil?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)