|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bury St. Edmunds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Buford retreat to jot down the stories the men give him in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(a) His hotel.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The car.
2. What does Buford notice at the first game he attends?
(a) Children are not allowed.
(b) Women are present.
(c) Many younger individuals swear violently and fight.
(d) Women are not present.
3. What happens to the Italian boy that braves the square in hope to practice his English in "Turin"?
(a) He is stabbed.
(b) He is spit and urinated on.
(c) He is kicked in the groin and led away by his friends.
(d) He is beaten to near death.
4. What happens to the man that falls at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is given food.
(b) He is arrested.
(c) He is murdered.
(d) He is taken home.
5. Where does Buford attend other matches at the end of "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
(a) Oxford and Cambridge.
(b) Manchester and Glascow.
(c) London and Glasgow.
(d) Dublin and Cork.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Buford not mention in relation to the football fans?
2. What two names does Buford mention he has heard of prior to meeting them in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
3. What does Steve believe about the mob mentality in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
4. What firm is Gurney a part of?
5. What is Buford's first game?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)