|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bury St. Edmunds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Buford remember a story about in "Turin"?
(a) A scared journalist.
(b) His first time meeting football fans.
(c) The head of the ICJ being murdered.
(d) His ex girlfriend.
2. Who does Buford follow out of the mob in "Turin"?
3. What does Buford mean when he says the man he meets in "Manchester" is well off?
(a) He never has to take the train.
(b) He owns every pub in West Manchester.
(c) He hasn't missed a match in 4 years.
(d) He is a lawyer for the IJC.
4. What does Dougie do to end the party in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(a) Throws a stool.
(b) Shoots a gun.
(c) Turns off the music.
(d) Turns off the lights.
5. Which of the following is not mentioned being beaten by the English?
(a) An eleven year old boy.
(b) A man in front of his family.
(c) An Italian's head is smashed.
(d) A woman with a baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brunswick?
2. What does Buford attend at the beginning of "Bury St. Edmunds"?
3. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" do for a living?
4. What makes the atmosphere of the skinhead's more dangerous in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
5. Who is supposed to be Buford's host for the evening in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)