|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bury St. Edmunds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buford realize about the man he meets in "Manchester"?
(a) That he trusts him.
(b) That he is very important to the ICJ.
(c) That he is a crook.
(d) That he is a good man.
2. What does it mean when "it's going to go off"?
(a) Violence is about to erupt.
(b) Someone is about to die.
(c) Someone is about to scream.
(d) People are getting drunk.
3. Why are the Manchester supporters humiliated by the West Ham supporters in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(a) More Mancherster fans were killed than West Ham.
(b) They beat them up.
(c) The West Ham supporters do not flinch at the bottles thrown at them.
(d) They walked away.
4. What does Richard say is the most important role in life?
(a) Being a good dad.
(b) Being a member of a firm.
(c) Being a hard worker.
(d) Being involved in church.
5. Where was the first game Buford attended?
(a) Blackney Street.
(b) White Hart Lane.
(c) Black Heart Lane.
(d) White Hay Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Buford's first game?
2. What match does Buford attend at the invitation of members of the firm?
3. What happens to the woman who screams in the crowd in "Turin"?
4. What does Buford attend at the beginning of "Bury St. Edmunds"?
5. What does Robert point out to Buford in "Sunderland and Manchester" relating to mob violence?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)