|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bury St. Edmunds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believes that football violence is more of a true political movement in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(a) Phil Andrews.
(c) Ian Anderson.
2. What firm is Gurney a part of?
(b) Manchester United.
(c) Turin Juventus.
(d) The Cockney Reds.
3. What is Buford's reaction to what happens to the man who falls at the beginning of the novel?
4. What are the skinheads doing when Buford watches them in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(a) Dancing and jumping up and down.
5. What does Buford notice at the first game he attends?
(a) Women are not present.
(b) Many younger individuals swear violently and fight.
(c) Children are not allowed.
(d) Women are present.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a "package" include?
2. Who does Buford remember a story about in "Turin"?
3. What three adjectives does Buford use to describe the conditions of the matches?
4. What is Brunswick?
5. Why does Buford quickly realize after he sees the man fall in, "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)