|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dawes Road, Fulham.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Buford follow out of the mob in "Turin"?
2. What does the police officer in "Dawes Road, Fulham" hit Buford with?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) The dog's chain.
(c) His fist.
(d) A night stick.
3. What do the fans do as they exit the plane in "Turin"?
(a) Board a train.
(b) Run and chant.
(c) Walk to the stadium.
(d) Board buses.
4. What does Buford attend at the beginning of "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(a) A First National Front disco party.
(b) A party in West End.
(c) A classical music concert.
(d) A football game.
5. Who is supposed to be Buford's host for the evening in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buford say most things in life serve us as in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
2. Who does Buford say crowd theories come from in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
3. Which of the following is not mentioned being beaten by the English?
4. Who makes up the smaller circle of Manchester United supporters?
5. What does the newspaper Buford receives after he goes to St. Edmunds promote?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)