|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dawes Road, Fulham.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Buford wake up at the end of "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(a) His hotel.
(b) Outside of the pub.
(c) In a ditch.
(d) Neil and Dougies apartment.
2. What does Buford notice about hundreds of Manchester United Fans?
(a) Most are old and poor.
(b) They are really angry and agressive.
(c) Most have tattoos related to the Manchester United Football club.
(d) Most are ex football players.
3. What does Dougie do to end the party in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(a) Turns off the lights.
(b) Shoots a gun.
(c) Throws a stool.
(d) Turns off the music.
4. What does the crowd do that makes it become lawless in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) Killed in the street.
(b) Set fire to the stadium.
(c) Set firt to police cars.
(d) Destroyed buildings.
5. Where does Buford meet Neil?
(a) A pub.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A brothel.
(d) A Cambridge United football match.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the skinheads doing when Buford watches them in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
2. What does Buford say about the first person to cross the line in a crowd in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
3. Which of the following is not mentioned being beaten by the English?
4. Why is Buford amazed by the men in ICJ he meet in "Turin".
5. What does Buford say happens to the crowd when the violence "goes off" in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)