1. What does Buford address in his book "Among the Thugs"?
(a) Thugs in music, sports, and media.
(b) Thugs in Europe.
(c) Thugs in America.
(d) The violent behavior of European football firms.
2. Where is Buford standing at the beginning of the book?
(a) A train station outside of Cardiff.
(b) An airport.
(c) A football field.
(d) A pub.
3. Who does Buford notice approaching him while he is standing at the beginning of the book?
(b) An old lady.
(c) Several police officers.
(d) Football players.
4. What does Buford realize is the reason for those approaching where he is standing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Several hundred football supporters just arrived from Liverpool.
(b) Someone was just killed.
(c) Someone was just mugged.
(d) Teenagers were behaving rudley.
5. What happens to the man that falls at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is taken home.
(b) He is murdered.
(c) He is given food.
(d) He is arrested.
This section contains 5,101 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)