|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Luke break into Jen's house in Chapter 26?
(a) He squeezes through an open window.
(b) He rips the screen and breaks a pane in one of the windows.
(c) He picks the lock on the back door.
(d) He kicks in the basement door.
2. What does Jen ask Luke about his brothers in Chapter 21?
(a) If they'd ever betray him.
(b) If they ever play with him.
(c) If they ever lock him in his room.
(d) If they'd ever physically hurt him.
3. What time of day does Jen promise to check outside everyday for Luke's signal?
(a) 10:00 AM.
(b) 12:00 PM.
(c) 8:00 AM.
(d) 9:00 AM.
4. How was Jen's mom able to take her shopping with her?
(a) The back seat of their family car is hollowed out.
(b) She just does not worry about being caught.
(c) She has her dress up as a boy.
(d) They bribe the police with money if they are questioned.
5. How does Jen plan on getting to the rally that she has planned?
(a) She's going to ride her bike.
(b) She's going to hitchhike.
(c) She's going to drive one of her parent's cars.
(d) She's going to take the bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't Luke agree to come to the rally with Jen?
2. What amazes Jen about Luke's family in Chapter 16?
3. What did Jen's father have to bribe the policemen with?
4. What does Jen's father have pointed at Luke when he discovers him in his house?
5. Luke finally signals Jen on the third day after he meets her; what happens?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)