|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jen do to make sure no policemen stop her on her way to the rally?
(a) She has devised a special route where no policemen patrol.
(b) She hacked into the police database and arranged to give several policemen vacation days.
(c) She bribed several police officers.
(d) She is going to dress up like one of her brothers.
2. How many times does Luke visit Jen in March?
(b) Five times.
(d) Three times.
3. What does Jen's father have pointed at Luke when he discovers him in his house?
(a) A bat.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A can of mace.
4. Where will Luke now be living with his new name and identity?
(a) A ranch in the West.
(b) A boarding school for rich children.
(c) The home of child whose identity he has taken.
(d) A beach house along the East coast.
5. Why does Luke go stir crazy in his house the first few weeks of April?
(a) His brothers have school off for Spring Break.
(b) It's rainy.
(c) His father is home every day.
(d) It's snowing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jen's dad thrust Luke into when the Population Police pound on his front door?
2. What has Jen been using her visits with Luke for?
3. What attribute does Luke realize he has that will make him more able than Jen to help other shadow children?
4. Jen's father explains that he only works at the Population Police headquarters; he does not agree with what they do. What does he try to do while he's at work?
5. How did Jen feel about her father working at the Population Police headquarters?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)