|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke sneak into the kitchen for the day of the rally?
(a) To bake some bread.
(b) To look out the window.
(c) To listen to the radio.
(d) To make a sandwich.
2. Where will Luke now be living with his new name and identity?
(a) The home of child whose identity he has taken.
(b) A beach house along the East coast.
(c) A ranch in the West.
(d) A boarding school for rich children.
3. How was Jen killed at the rally?
(a) She was lit on fire.
(b) She was shot.
(c) She was stabbed.
(d) She was hung.
4. How many other kids were also killed at the rally?
5. How many kids does Jen really think will show up at her rally?
(b) Half of them.
(c) A few of them.
(d) All of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is so shocking about Jen's parents having a third child?
2. How does Luke answer Jen's question about his brothers in Chapter 21?
3. What does Jen say to Luke after he tells her he will see her after the rally?
4. What does Luke learn about from the books that Jen has given him that he mentions to his dad?
5. What does Luke agonize over the three days after he refuses to go with Jen to the rally?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Luke tell Jen when she comes to his room the night she leaves to the rally?
2. How does Jen plan on getting the rally she has planned?
3. Why does Jen's dad inform Luke that he is now in danger of the Population Police?
4. Why does Luke log onto Jen's family's computer after he breaks into their house?
5. What does Jen tell Luke about when she was younger and going to play groups with other third children?
6. How was Jen killed?
7. What does Luke now realize about how he can create change in the world, but in a different way than Jen?
8. Why does Luke feel guilty for eating food that could sustain a pet?
9. Why does the government not want Luke's dad growing hydroponic vegetables?
10. What does Jen's father tell the Population Police to get them to leave his house?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)