Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jen's father put him hand over Luke's mouth after the Population Police leave?
(a) The police have planted listening devices in the house and one on Jen's father.
(b) He wants to make sure the police are completely gone.
(c) He doesn't want him to scream.
(d) He wants Luke to listen to him before he talks.
2. Why was Jen's father able to take Jen's body?
(a) Because he paid them lots of money.
(b) Because he begged them for it.
(c) He wasn't, he stole her body.
(d) Because he's a Government official.
3. Jen's father explains that he only works at the Population Police headquarters; he does not agree with what they do. What does he try to do while he's at work?
(a) Spy for the resistance against the Population Police.
(b) Try to ignore what's going on.
(c) Sabotage them as much as he can.
(d) Save third children.
4. What kind of Government does Jen's father say they have?
(a) A tyranny.
(b) A monarchism government.
(c) A totalitarian government.
(d) An authoritarianism government.
5. Jen sends Luke home with a bunch of books. What is the name of the book Luke struggles to read?
(a) The Population Crisis.
(b) The Population Disasters.
(c) The Food Crisis.
(d) The Food Disasters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of people does Luke tell Jen change the world?
2. On what day does Jen finally answer Luke's signal?
3. How was Jen's mom able to take her shopping with her?
4. In Chapter 17, how many days does Luke wait for another opportunity to sneak over to Jen's house?
5. How many times has Jen's mom been married?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)