|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Luke when he finally realized that not all children had to hide from visitors?
2. What does Luke notice the house with the third child sometimes leaves open?
(a) The front door.
(b) The back door.
(c) The sliding glass door.
(d) The kitchen windown.
3. How does Jen say her dad would react if he knew she'd been looking out the window?
(a) He would laugh.
(b) He would be furious.
(c) He would beat her.
(d) He would cry.
4. What event does Luke recall that made him realize his brothers have never had to hide like him?
(a) His father's birthday party.
(b) Matthew's birthday party.
(c) Mark's birthday party.
(d) His mother's birthday party.
5. What does the Government spend a great deal of money trying to convince people?
(a) That having a third child means you're a bad citizen.
(b) That their whole family will be killed if a third child is found.
(c) That they have people patrolling to see houses with window shades down all the time.
(d) That they can monitor television and computer screens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Luke's Dad furious with him in Chapter 8?
2. What name do Luke's Mom and Dad call the new residents that will be living next to them?
3. What does Luke notice first as he makes his way outside to sneak over to the third child's house?
4. What does Luke suggest that his mother do in Chapter 25?
5. What does Jen do when Luke asks her questions about that day he saw her?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)