|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Jen when she began using her family's computer?
2. What do Luke's brothers, Matthew and Mark, complain that they will have to do since Luke is not allowed outside anymore?
(a) All of his chores.
(b) The laundry.
(c) The fishing.
(d) Taking out the garbage.
3. Why can't Luke signal Jen on the first day after he meets her?
(a) A Government inspector shows up to examine the Garner crops.
(b) His mom stays home from work sick.
(c) It's a national holiday.
(d) His brothers have the day off from school.
4. Why does Luke go stir crazy in his house the first few weeks of April?
(a) His father is home every day.
(b) It's snowing.
(c) It's rainy.
(d) His brothers have school off for Spring Break.
5. What does Luke tells his brother he put into the bread?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had bet Jen that she didn't know what the weather was like outside?
2. What attribute does Luke realize he has that will make him more able than Jen to help other shadow children?
3. How does Jen plan on getting to the rally that she has planned?
4. What kind of Government does Jen's father say they have?
5. Luke punches his hand through the screen door of the third child's house, what happens when he enters the house?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)