|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of Government does Jen's father say they have?
(a) A totalitarian government.
(b) A monarchism government.
(c) An authoritarianism government.
(d) A tyranny.
2. What does Luke say when Jen's father asks how Luke found out about Jen?
(a) He explains how she had reached out to him and found him.
(b) He explains how he met her online.
(c) He explains how he saw Jen's face in the window briefly.
(d) Luke explains he only guessed after seeing lights on in the house when it was supposed to be empty.
3. What attribute does Luke realize he has that will make him more able than Jen to help other shadow children?
(a) He's trustworthy.
(b) He's patient.
(c) He's quiet.
(d) He's kind.
4. Why doesn't Luke protest about not being able to eat at the kitchen table anymore?
(a) He is too upset.
(b) He knows they will not listen to him.
(c) He knows his family is only trying to protect him.
(d) He knows he will only get himself in more trouble.
5. After Luke's mother calls him to come into the house from the woods, what does Luke do for the first time in his life?
(a) He runs away and hides.
(b) He yells "no" at her.
(c) He comes immediately.
(d) He does not obey right away.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Matthew asks how the family can possibly pay the property taxes, what does Mother announce she has just received?
2. What does Mother do when she opens the tax bill?
3. How does Jen plan on getting to the rally that she has planned?
4. Why is Luke's Dad furious with him in Chapter 8?
5. What does Jen call Luke for not wanting to go to the rally?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)