|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day does Jen finally answer Luke's signal?
(a) Sixth day.
(b) Fifth day.
(c) Tenth day.
(d) Fourth day.
2. In Chapter 17, how many days does Luke wait for another opportunity to sneak over to Jen's house?
(a) Three days.
(b) Six days.
(c) Two days.
(d) Five days.
3. What do Luke's parents tell him that the Government forced them to sell?
(a) Their car.
(b) The woods next to their house.
(c) Their house.
(d) Their cabin by the lake.
4. Why did the Government make it illegal to have pets?
(a) An epidemic of lice.
(b) The food shortage.
(c) They believe animals are only for eating.
(d) Because of the diseases they may carry.
5. In Chapter 18, what is Jen's chat room friend complaining about online?
(a) His parents refuse to buy him any new books to read.
(b) His parents refuse to buy him any extra food to eat.
(c) His parents refuse to allow him downstairs into the family room.
(d) His parents refuse to waste money running the air-conditioning during the day, even though it's 105 outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Luke decide he must act now if he wants to sneak over to the third child's house?
2. How old was Jen when she began using her family's computer?
3. Who did Luke's Mother hide her pregnancy from?
4. What does Luke notice first as he makes his way outside to sneak over to the third child's house?
5. The books Luke reads that are his fathers, what are they about?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)