|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the kids at the rally were killed, where did their blood run into?
(a) The President's vegetable garden.
(b) The President's lawn.
(c) The President's rosebushes.
(d) The Presiden't driveway.
2. While the Garner family is eating dinner in Chapter 1, they hear tires on the gravel driveway. Where does Luke scramble off to?
(a) Under the table.
(b) Under his parent's bed.
(c) Upstairs to hide.
(d) In the pantry.
3. Jen sends Luke home with a bunch of books. What is the name of the book Luke struggles to read?
(a) The Food Disasters.
(b) The Population Disasters.
(c) The Population Crisis.
(d) The Food Crisis.
4. Why has Luke been banned from using the telephone?
(a) He always talks too long.
(b) He likes to call random people and hang up.
(c) The Government has the technology to trace a call and can even verify the caller's identity.
(d) He tries to call his dad at work too much.
5. What does Jen ask Luke about his brothers in Chapter 21?
(a) If they ever play with him.
(b) If they ever lock him in his room.
(c) If they'd ever betray him.
(d) If they'd ever physically hurt him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jen perform a background check on Luke?
2. How does Jen say her dad would react if he knew she'd been looking out the window?
3. What does Luke have to do after he breaks into Jen's house in Chapter 26?
4. How do the people moving next to Luke's family's home dress?
5. Jen's father explains that he only works at the Population Police headquarters; he does not agree with what they do. What does he try to do while he's at work?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)