|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dad, Matthew, and Mark load up for slaughter at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. Why does Jen say that she looked out the window the day Luke saw her?
(a) She was checking that her mirrors were working properly.
(b) She was looking for birds.
(c) She was trying to spy on the neighbors.
(d) She wanted to see if her brothers were home.
3. Why does the girl who pinned Luke down after entering her house let him go?
(a) She feels bad for hurting him.
(b) She realizes he's another third child.
(c) She thinks he's cute.
(d) She's scared of him.
4. How do the people moving next to Luke's family's home dress?
5. Who is going to be living in the new houses being built next to Luke's home?
(b) Miners and their families.
(d) Government workers and other city folk.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Mark leaves Luke's room, what does Luke notice light pouring out of in his room?
2. How was Jen killed at the rally?
3. What type of people does Luke tell Jen change the world?
4. It's harvest time and the family is working harder than ever, what does Luke's mom make sure to leave him every day?
5. What signal have Jen and Luke decided upon so Luke will know when it's okay to come and visit her again?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)