|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Luke realizes his home is not a sanctuary but a ___________.
(a) Black hole.
(c) Hide out.
2. Luke asks Jen's father why he wants to help him; how does he respond?
(a) He likes helping people.
(b) He likes Luke.
(c) He's doing it for Jen.
(d) He wants to help all shadow children.
3. After Jen's father demands to know why Luke didn't stop Jen from going to the rally, how does Luke respond?
(a) He says, "That's like trying to stop the sun."
(b) He says, "I would never stop Jen from doing anything."
(c) He says, "How do you stop a bird from flying?"
(d) He says, "That would be impossible."
4. How does Jen plan on getting to the rally that she has planned?
(a) She's going to drive one of her parent's cars.
(b) She's going to ride her bike.
(c) She's going to take the bus.
(d) She's going to hitchhike.
5. What time does Luke's Mom get home from work?
(a) 5:30 PM.
(b) 7:00 PM.
(c) 6:30 PM.
(d) 6:00 PM.
Short Answer Questions
1. Luke punches his hand through the screen door of the third child's house, what happens when he enters the house?
2. How did Jen feel about her father working at the Population Police headquarters?
3. Why doesn't Luke protest about not being able to eat at the kitchen table anymore?
4. Why does Luke's family have a hard time deciphering the meaning of the letter from the Government?
5. What does Luke suggest that his mother do in Chapter 25?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)