|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Jen's mom been married?
2. What time does Luke's Mom have to be at the factory every day?
(a) 9:00 AM.
(b) 7:00 AM.
(c) 8:00 AM.
(d) 6:00 AM.
3. Why didn't Luke's parents take the Population Law seriously when they became pregnant?
(a) They were too scared.
(b) The law was new and they figured the Government would get over its foolishness.
(c) They didn't care what the Government thought.
(d) They were mad at the Government.
4. How do the people moving next to Luke's family's home dress?
5. Why is the Government forbidding Luke's dad from doing a particular thing in Chapter 21?
(a) They don't want the value of the new homes to go down by his cutting down trees.
(b) He is forbidden to leave the house because he's been using too much gasoline.
(c) They want him to collect the chickens eggs.
(d) Hydroponics is outlawed because it has been used to grow illegal drugs in the past.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jen's father react after Luke explains how he found out about Jen?
2. What has Luke been taught all his life to fear?
3. In Chapter 17, what does Jen tell Luke that her mother dragged her out to go do?
4. How many times does Luke visit Jen in February?
5. What can Luke not stop thinking about, so much so that he can't even concentrate on playing with his favorite toy?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)