|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jen call Luke for not wanting to go to the rally?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A scaredy cat.
(c) A baby.
(d) A coward.
2. What makes Luke decide he must act now if he wants to sneak over to the third child's house?
(a) Cops are beginning to scrutinize the area.
(b) His parents are thinking about locking him in his room all day.
(c) The trees are beginning to lose their leaves.
(d) Lots of the trees are being cut down.
3. Why did the Government make it illegal to have pets?
(a) An epidemic of lice.
(b) The food shortage.
(c) Because of the diseases they may carry.
(d) They believe animals are only for eating.
4. How big are the houses being built next to Luke's home?
5. What is so amazing for Luke to look out upon from his room in Chapter 3?
(a) The sight of bulldozers.
(b) The sight of so many people.
(c) The sight of a dog.
(d) The sight of snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jen was younger, where did her mom take her to meet other third children?
2. After Luke tells Jen how he found out about her, what is Jen stunned to hear about Luke?
3. What time does Luke notice all the new houses are empty by?
4. What does Luke's Dad do every day at lunchtime?
5. What do Matthew and Mark do while Mom is at work and Dad is fixing the machinery?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)