|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jen's father put him hand over Luke's mouth after the Population Police leave?
(a) He wants Luke to listen to him before he talks.
(b) He wants to make sure the police are completely gone.
(c) The police have planted listening devices in the house and one on Jen's father.
(d) He doesn't want him to scream.
2. Why does Luke go stir crazy in his house the first few weeks of April?
(a) It's rainy.
(b) His father is home every day.
(c) It's snowing.
(d) His brothers have school off for Spring Break.
3. What do Luke's brothers, Matthew and Mark, complain that they will have to do since Luke is not allowed outside anymore?
(a) Taking out the garbage.
(b) The fishing.
(c) The laundry.
(d) All of his chores.
4. Why did the Government make it illegal to have pets?
(a) An epidemic of lice.
(b) Because of the diseases they may carry.
(c) They believe animals are only for eating.
(d) The food shortage.
5. Who did Luke's Mother hide her pregnancy from?
(a) Her father and sisters.
(b) Everyone, even her own mother and sisters.
(c) Her brothers.
(d) A few of her friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Luke now be living with his new name and identity?
2. Why does the girl who pinned Luke down after entering her house let him go?
3. Who does Luke spy driving by the new houses while they are being built?
4. In Chapter 17, what does Jen tell Luke that her mother dragged her out to go do?
5. What did Luke's mother and father see on TV while pregnant that scared them?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)