|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Luke visit Jen in February?
(b) Three times.
(c) Five times.
2. Why did the Government make it illegal to have pets?
(a) They believe animals are only for eating.
(b) The food shortage.
(c) Because of the diseases they may carry.
(d) An epidemic of lice.
3. Jen's father admits he works for the Population Police. How does Luke react?
(a) He backs up into the wall in shock.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) Luke begins screaming and grabs Jen's father's gun.
(d) He runs and hides in the closet.
4. After the kids at the rally were killed, where did their blood run into?
(a) The Presiden't driveway.
(b) The President's vegetable garden.
(c) The President's rosebushes.
(d) The President's lawn.
5. What does Luke learn about from the books that Jen has given him that he mentions to his dad?
(a) Growing food indoors.
(b) Canning food.
(c) Neighbors sharing food.
(d) Using spoiled food to feed the animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Jen killed at the rally?
2. What did Jen's father have to bribe the policemen with?
3. Why can't Luke signal Jen on the second day after he meets her?
4. What time does Luke's Mom have to be at the factory every day?
5. What does Jen ask Luke about his brothers in Chapter 21?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)