|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jen plan on getting to the rally that she has planned?
(a) She's going to drive one of her parent's cars.
(b) She's going to hitchhike.
(c) She's going to ride her bike.
(d) She's going to take the bus.
2. Why is the Government forbidding Luke's dad from doing a particular thing in Chapter 21?
(a) They don't want the value of the new homes to go down by his cutting down trees.
(b) He is forbidden to leave the house because he's been using too much gasoline.
(c) They want him to collect the chickens eggs.
(d) Hydroponics is outlawed because it has been used to grow illegal drugs in the past.
3. Why has Jen's death been especially hard for her family?
(a) They couldn't have a funeral for her.
(b) They've had to burn everything that was Jen's.
(c) They've had to go about their business without the luxury of mourning Jen.
(d) They were each whipped ten times for keeping her a secret.
4. What does Luke say when Jen's father asks how Luke found out about Jen?
(a) He explains how he saw Jen's face in the window briefly.
(b) Luke explains he only guessed after seeing lights on in the house when it was supposed to be empty.
(c) He explains how he met her online.
(d) He explains how she had reached out to him and found him.
5. How much more money is the tax bill from previous years?
(a) Two times the usual amount.
(b) Three times the usual amount.
(c) Five times the usual amount.
(d) Four times the usual amount.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new name is Luke given?
2. What name do Luke's Mom and Dad call the new residents that will be living next to them?
3. How big are the houses being built next to Luke's home?
4. What does Luke notice on his 13th day of watching the house where he saw the child's face?
5. How did Jen's father know that Luke was in his house?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)