|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jen plan on getting to the rally that she has planned?
(a) She's going to take the bus.
(b) She's going to drive one of her parent's cars.
(c) She's going to ride her bike.
(d) She's going to hitchhike.
2. What is so shocking about Jen's parents having a third child?
(a) She was actually a fourth child, but her older sister died.
(b) Jen's parents wanted another boy but realized having a girl would be fun too.
(c) Her parents didn't want to have her but felt too guilty to terminate the pregnancy.
(d) They broke the law on purpose to have her, and Jen's dad is a Government employee.
3. Why does Luke always pause at the bottom of the steps when he comes down for breakfast in the mornings?
(a) To make sure his brothers have left for school.
(b) To make sure no visitors are inside the kitchen.
(c) To make sure everyone is awake.
(d) To make sure his father is away at work.
4. How many other kids were also killed at the rally?
5. What time does Luke's Mom get home from work?
(a) 5:30 PM.
(b) 6:00 PM.
(c) 7:00 PM.
(d) 6:30 PM.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Jen killed at the rally?
2. Who did Luke's Mother hide her pregnancy from?
3. How old was Luke when he finally realized that not all children had to hide from visitors?
4. Why does Jen's father put him hand over Luke's mouth after the Population Police leave?
5. Why does Luke's family have a hard time deciphering the meaning of the letter from the Government?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)