|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 17, what does Jen tell Luke that her mother dragged her out to go do?
(a) Shopping at the mall.
(b) Shopping for flowers.
(c) Jewelry shopping.
(d) Grocery shopping.
2. What type of people does Luke tell Jen change the world?
(a) Poor people.
(b) Rich people.
(c) Smart people.
(d) Brave people.
3. What time does Jen want Luke to leave with her to the rally?
(a) 8:00 PM.
(b) 10:00 PM.
(c) 7:00 PM.
(d) 9:00 PM.
4. Why are the new residents that will be living next to Luke called a special name?
(a) They are gangsters.
(b) They are famous.
(c) They are of royal blood.
(d) They are really rich people.
5. What are some of the orders Luke recalls the Government giving his family in the past?
(a) Where to plant their potatoes and how much they can plant.
(b) Where to plant their corn and how much to charge for their crops.
(c) Where to plant their tomatoes and how much they can keep for their family.
(d) Where to plant their pumpkins and where to sell them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luke learn about from the books that Jen has given him that he mentions to his dad?
2. What are the names of Jen's chat room friends that Luke is introduced to in Chapter 18?
3. Why does Luke's mother think he's sick in Chapter 23?
4. What makes Luke decide he must act now if he wants to sneak over to the third child's house?
5. Why does Luke's family have a hard time deciphering the meaning of the letter from the Government?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)