|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does Luke recall that made him realize his brothers have never had to hide like him?
(a) Matthew's birthday party.
(b) His mother's birthday party.
(c) Mark's birthday party.
(d) His father's birthday party.
2. Whose voice does Luke hear in his room the night Jen and the other kids leave for the rally?
(b) His mom's.
(c) His dad's.
3. How does Luke answer Jen's question about his brothers in Chapter 21?
(a) He is sure his brothers would never betray him.
(b) His brothers have never physically hurt him.
(c) His brothers have never locked him in his room.
(d) His brothers do play with him occasionally.
4. What do Luke's brothers, Matthew and Mark, complain that they will have to do since Luke is not allowed outside anymore?
(a) The fishing.
(b) Taking out the garbage.
(c) All of his chores.
(d) The laundry.
5. What does Luke notice the house with the third child sometimes leaves open?
(a) The back door.
(b) The kitchen windown.
(c) The front door.
(d) The sliding glass door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Luke's mother make him sit and eat his breakfast on the bottom step to the attic?
2. What is so amazing for Luke to look out upon from his room in Chapter 3?
3. What new house does Luke spy a child looking out the window of after his dad banishes him from the kitchen?
4. Why can't Luke signal Jen on the first day after he meets her?
5. Luke asks Jen how she is able to meet other people if she is a third child like him; what does Jen explain that her parents do?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)