|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jen ask Luke about his brothers in Chapter 21?
(a) If they ever lock him in his room.
(b) If they'd ever physically hurt him.
(c) If they'd ever betray him.
(d) If they ever play with him.
2. How does Luke answer Jen's question about his brothers in Chapter 21?
(a) His brothers do play with him occasionally.
(b) His brothers have never locked him in his room.
(c) He is sure his brothers would never betray him.
(d) His brothers have never physically hurt him.
3. Who is going to be living in the new houses being built next to Luke's home?
(b) Miners and their families.
(d) Government workers and other city folk.
4. What does Luke's father get angry with him for asking about in Chapter 1?
(a) For asking when he'll be able to go outside again.
(b) For asking for seconds at dinner.
(c) For asking if he'll be able to look out the windows when people move into the new houses.
(d) For asking about why he must sleep in the attic.
5. How old was Jen when she began using her family's computer?
Short Answer Questions
1. The books Luke reads that are his fathers, what are they about?
2. Luke begins watching the house where he saw the child's face constantly, on which day of his vigil does he see the blinds flip up and down quickly in an upstairs window?
3. What does Luke call the new family that has a row of birdhouses in their backyard?
4. Who had bet Jen that she didn't know what the weather was like outside?
5. After Luke's mother calls him to come into the house from the woods, what does Luke do for the first time in his life?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)