|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the female third child tell Luke she does sometimes just for fun?
(a) Run around outside at night.
(b) Play with fire.
(c) Set off the house alarm.
(d) Turn the music up really loud and sing along.
2. Jen sends Luke home with a bunch of books. What is the name of the book Luke struggles to read?
(a) The Population Crisis.
(b) The Food Disasters.
(c) The Population Disasters.
(d) The Food Crisis.
3. What word does Jen use as a password for her online chat room?
4. While sitting on the attic step, after how many weeks does Luke finally give up trying to keep up with his family's conversation at meal times?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Four weeks.
5. What does Dad say is the reason for the tax increase on their property?
(a) He wouldn't sell anymore of their farmland, so he is being punished.
(b) They have been suspected to be harboring a third child.
(c) The new houses next door have raised the property value of their home.
(d) The government is in financial trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Jen's mom been married?
2. How did Jen perform a background check on Luke?
3. What event does Luke recall that made him realize his brothers have never had to hide like him?
4. What does Jen ask Luke about his brothers in Chapter 21?
5. How old was Jen when she began using her family's computer?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)