|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What signal have Jen and Luke decided upon so Luke will know when it's okay to come and visit her again?
(a) If Luke can come over he will tie a ribbon on his back doorknob.
(b) If Luke can come over he will pull up his kitchen shade an inch.
(c) If Luke can come over he will flash a light to Jen.
(d) If Luke can come over he will turn on his back porch light.
2. What does Luke sneak into the kitchen for the day of the rally?
(a) To listen to the radio.
(b) To make a sandwich.
(c) To look out the window.
(d) To bake some bread.
3. Why doesn't Luke protest about not being able to eat at the kitchen table anymore?
(a) He knows his family is only trying to protect him.
(b) He is too upset.
(c) He knows they will not listen to him.
(d) He knows he will only get himself in more trouble.
4. Jen sends Luke home with a bunch of books. What is the name of the book Luke struggles to read?
(a) The Food Disasters.
(b) The Population Disasters.
(c) The Population Crisis.
(d) The Food Crisis.
5. Since the woods near his home were torn down, how many months has Luke been trapped inside his house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What brave thing does Jen do for Luke at the end of Chapter 16 that amazes Luke?
2. Why doesn't Luke tell his mother about what he has found in his room allowing him to look outside?
3. After Jen tells Luke in Chapter 15 that he has come to the right place and to forget that hiding-like-a-mole stuff, what does she tell him that she is?
4. What type of people does Luke tell Jen change the world?
5. What does Luke listen to while standing in the woods in Chapter 1?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)