|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Jen when she began using her family's computer?
2. In Chapter 18, what is Jen's chat room friend complaining about online?
(a) His parents refuse to buy him any extra food to eat.
(b) His parents refuse to waste money running the air-conditioning during the day, even though it's 105 outside.
(c) His parents refuse to buy him any new books to read.
(d) His parents refuse to allow him downstairs into the family room.
3. Whose voice does Luke hear in his room the night Jen and the other kids leave for the rally?
(a) His dad's.
(c) His mom's.
4. In Chapter 5, what does the letter from the Government tell Luke's father to get rid of?
(a) Their horses.
(b) Their hogs.
(c) Their sheep.
(d) Their cows.
5. In Chapter 17, how many days does Luke wait for another opportunity to sneak over to Jen's house?
(a) Three days.
(b) Six days.
(c) Two days.
(d) Five days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't Luke agree to come to the rally with Jen?
2. What does the Government spend a great deal of money trying to convince people?
3. How do the people moving next to Luke's family's home dress?
4. What is Luke delighted to find after his whole family leaves in a hurry in Chapter 8?
5. Why does Luke go stir crazy in his house the first few weeks of April?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)