|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Luke finally signals Jen on the third day after he meets her; what happens?
(a) She never signals him back.
(b) She calls him on the telephone to tell him today is not a good day.
(c) Surprisingly, she runs over to his house.
(d) She sends him a note saying today is not a good day.
2. How many residents does Luke watch leave their houses before he sneaks over the the third child's house?
3. After Mark leaves Luke's room, what does Luke notice light pouring out of in his room?
(a) A small hole in the wall.
(b) Two tiny windows.
(c) A drain.
(d) The ventilation shafts.
4. Why does Luke's mother think he's sick in Chapter 23?
(a) His nose is running and his eyes are red.
(b) He's very hot.
(c) Because he's pale.
(d) He's coughing.
5. What word does Jen use as a password for her online chat room?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Luke always pause at the bottom of the steps when he comes down for breakfast in the mornings?
2. Why won't Luke agree to come to the rally with Jen?
3. Why doesn't Luke protest about not being able to eat at the kitchen table anymore?
4. What does Luke beg his mother to convince his dad of in Chapter 9?
5. What do Luke's parents tell him that the Government forced them to sell?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)