|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Mark leaves Luke's room, what does Luke notice light pouring out of in his room?
(a) A small hole in the wall.
(b) A drain.
(c) Two tiny windows.
(d) The ventilation shafts.
2. The books Luke reads that are his fathers, what are they about?
(c) Monster trucks.
(d) Countryside grasses and pig diseases.
3. What does Luke notice on his 13th day of watching the house where he saw the child's face?
(a) He can spy the outline of a third child at the dinner table.
(b) On a very hot day, the blinds are down, but the family leaves their windows open.
(c) He glimpses the child's face again.
(d) He hears music coming from the house in the middle of the day.
4. What does the girl, whose house Luke broke into, do while she talks on the phone to her dad?
(a) She drums her fingers on the table.
(b) She bites her nails.
(c) She yawns.
(d) She rolls her eyes.
5. Who does Luke recall showing up, surprisingly, at his family's home years ago, begging for food?
(a) A little boy.
(b) A little girl.
(c) A pregnant woman.
(d) A tramp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Luke watch Jen's house obsessively for the days after the rally?
2. Why doesn't Luke protest about not being able to eat at the kitchen table anymore?
3. Why is Jen upset with the other children in the online chat room in Chapter 20?
4. What are some of the orders Luke recalls the Government giving his family in the past?
5. Why does Jen believe there are not enough babies being born anymore?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)