|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does Luke recall that made him realize his brothers have never had to hide like him?
(a) Matthew's birthday party.
(b) His father's birthday party.
(c) Mark's birthday party.
(d) His mother's birthday party.
2. What do Dad, Matthew, and Mark load up for slaughter at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. Why is Jen upset with the other children in the online chat room in Chapter 20?
(a) They are scared to come out of hiding.
(b) They don't want to come to her rally.
(c) They are discussing using fake I.D.s.
(d) They told her she was crazy.
4. What does Luke notice on his 13th day of watching the house where he saw the child's face?
(a) He can spy the outline of a third child at the dinner table.
(b) He glimpses the child's face again.
(c) On a very hot day, the blinds are down, but the family leaves their windows open.
(d) He hears music coming from the house in the middle of the day.
5. Whose voice does Luke hear in his room the night Jen and the other kids leave for the rally?
(a) His dad's.
(c) His mom's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Luke visit Jen in March?
2. What does Jen do every time she sees Luke?
3. What does Luke think about the rally Jen is planning?
4. After Mark leaves Luke's room, what does Luke notice light pouring out of in his room?
5. How big are the houses being built next to Luke's home?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)