|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Luke visit Jen in February?
(b) Three times.
(c) Five times.
2. How many times has Jen's mom been married?
3. After Mark leaves Luke's room, what does Luke notice light pouring out of in his room?
(a) Two tiny windows.
(b) The ventilation shafts.
(c) A small hole in the wall.
(d) A drain.
4. What does Luke notice about the construction workers he spies on from his room?
(a) They will work late into the night.
(b) They sometimes quit in the middle of the day.
(c) They are taking their time with the construction.
(d) They are in a big hurry to finish the construction.
5. What does Luke do at supper the night after he meets Jen?
(a) He tells his family all about Jen.
(b) Tunes out his family's conversation while he eats.
(c) He decides to eat in his room.
(d) He hums quietly to himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Luke's mother make him sit and eat his breakfast on the bottom step to the attic?
2. How does Luke feel about the new houses being built next to his home?
3. What do Dad, Matthew, and Mark load up for slaughter at the beginning of Chapter 6?
4. Why is Luke's Dad furious with him in Chapter 8?
5. What signal have Jen and Luke decided upon so Luke will know when it's okay to come and visit her again?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)