|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Luke's favorite part of his day?
(a) When his brothers come to play checkers with him.
(b) When his dad comes home for lunch.
(c) In the morning when he can watch the new houses.
(d) When his mother comes up to tuck him into bed.
2. Why does Luke's family have a hard time deciphering the meaning of the letter from the Government?
(a) It's written in another language.
(b) It uses lots of big words.
(c) It's made of riddles.
(d) The font is too small.
3. While sitting on the attic step, after how many weeks does Luke finally give up trying to keep up with his family's conversation at meal times?
(a) One week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
4. Why does the girl who pinned Luke down after entering her house let him go?
(a) She's scared of him.
(b) She thinks he's cute.
(c) She realizes he's another third child.
(d) She feels bad for hurting him.
5. What do Dad, Matthew, and Mark load up for slaughter at the beginning of Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Luke's Dad furious with him in Chapter 8?
2. After Jen tells Luke in Chapter 15 that he has come to the right place and to forget that hiding-like-a-mole stuff, what does she tell him that she is?
3. How does Jen say her dad would react if he knew she'd been looking out the window?
4. What type of people does Luke tell Jen change the world?
5. What are some of the orders Luke recalls the Government giving his family in the past?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)