|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Jen tells Luke in Chapter 15 that he has come to the right place and to forget that hiding-like-a-mole stuff, what does she tell him that she is?
(a) His lucky day.
(b) His new best friend.
(c) His ticket out.
(d) His savior.
2. What does Jen plan on doing at the rally she is organizing?
(a) She and hundreds of shadow children are going to throw stones at the town square.
(b) She and hundreds of shadow children are going to torch the President's house.
(c) She and hundreds of shadow children are going to march on the Presiden't house.
(d) She and hundreds of shadow children are going to hold a sit-in at the townsquare.
3. What time of day does Jen promise to check outside everyday for Luke's signal?
(a) 8:00 AM.
(b) 12:00 PM.
(c) 9:00 AM.
(d) 10:00 AM.
4. The female third child introduces herself as Jennifer Rose Talbot; who does she say is usually very jumpy people?
(a) Forgotten kids.
(b) Third kids.
(c) Shadow kids.
(d) Unwanted kids.
5. What does Luke listen to while standing in the woods in Chapter 1?
(a) The sound of twigs breaking.
(b) The birds chirping.
(c) The sound of falling trees in the distance.
(d) The creek rushing by.
Short Answer Questions
1. It's harvest time and the family is working harder than ever, what does Luke's mom make sure to leave him every day?
2. What does the girl, whose house Luke broke into, say about the Government monitoring phone calls?
3. What does Luke do at supper the night after he meets Jen?
4. In Chapter 17, how many days does Luke wait for another opportunity to sneak over to Jen's house?
5. Why do Luke's brothers make fun of the bread he made?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)