|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the girl who pinned Luke down after entering her house let him go?
(a) She thinks he's cute.
(b) She realizes he's another third child.
(c) She's scared of him.
(d) She feels bad for hurting him.
2. Luke asks Jen how she is able to meet other people if she is a third child like him; what does Jen explain that her parents do?
(a) Threaten people.
(b) Plead with people.
(c) Trust only a select amount of people.
(d) Bribe people.
3. What time does Jen want Luke to leave with her to the rally?
(a) 9:00 PM.
(b) 10:00 PM.
(c) 8:00 PM.
(d) 7:00 PM.
4. What does Luke yell out in a panic to the girl whose house he has just broke into?
(a) "Please don't hurt me!"
(b) "Population Police!"
(c) "Let me go!"
(d) "I'll get you!"
5. Luke punches his hand through the screen door of the third child's house, what happens when he enters the house?
(a) He walks quietly inside and explores the house.
(b) He gets stuck trying to get through the screen door.
(c) He sets off the alarm.
(d) He's attacked by a dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jen plan on getting to the rally that she has planned?
2. What are Luke's favorite types of books to read?
3. What does Luke tells his brother he put into the bread?
4. What does Luke call the new family that has a row of birdhouses in their backyard?
5. What does the girl, whose house Luke broke into, do while she talks on the phone to her dad?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)