|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Luke realizes his home is not a sanctuary but a ___________.
(b) Hide out.
(d) Black hole.
2. What does Luke get up at dawn to clean in Chapter 25?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) Muddy footprints.
(c) The family room.
(d) His room.
3. What does Luke agonize over the three days after he refuses to go with Jen to the rally?
(a) Stopping her or turning her in to the authorities.
(b) Going with her or turning her in to the authorities.
(c) Going with her or stopping her.
(d) Telling her parents or telling his parents.
4. What does Luke notice the house with the third child sometimes leaves open?
(a) The kitchen windown.
(b) The front door.
(c) The back door.
(d) The sliding glass door.
5. What event does Luke recall that made him realize his brothers have never had to hide like him?
(a) His mother's birthday party.
(b) Mark's birthday party.
(c) Matthew's birthday party.
(d) His father's birthday party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luke beg his mother to convince his dad of in Chapter 9?
2. In Chapter 17, what does Jen tell Luke that her mother dragged her out to go do?
3. After Matthew asks how the family can possibly pay the property taxes, what does Mother announce she has just received?
4. How old was Jen when she began using her family's computer?
5. While the Garner family is eating dinner in Chapter 1, they hear tires on the gravel driveway. Where does Luke scramble off to?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)