|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Luke signal Jen on the second day after he meets her?
(a) His brother is home sick from school.
(b) His mom took the day off so she could catch up on some housework.
(c) Luke has the stomach flu.
(d) It rains so his Dad spends the day indoors working on paperwork and books for the farm.
2. After Luke tells Jen how he found out about her, what is Jen stunned to hear about Luke?
(a) That his brothers tease him about being a third child.
(b) That his dad yelled at him for cleaning the house and baking bread.
(c) That his parents make him eat breakfast on the stairs.
(d) That he has never left his own property and he has been trapped in his house for months.
3. Luke punches his hand through the screen door of the third child's house, what happens when he enters the house?
(a) He walks quietly inside and explores the house.
(b) He sets off the alarm.
(c) He's attacked by a dog.
(d) He gets stuck trying to get through the screen door.
4. What does Luke call the new family that has a row of birdhouses in their backyard?
(a) The Birdy family.
(b) The Chirpy family.
(c) The Bird bath family.
(d) The Birdbrain family.
5. How many residents does Luke watch leave their houses before he sneaks over the the third child's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Jen's chat room friends that Luke is introduced to in Chapter 18?
2. Why does Luke's family have a hard time deciphering the meaning of the letter from the Government?
3. What does Luke yell out in a panic to the girl whose house he has just broke into?
4. What does Luke's father get angry with him for asking about in Chapter 1?
5. How does Luke feel about his parents after discovering Jen?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)