|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Luke begins watching the house where he saw the child's face constantly, on which day of his vigil does he see the blinds flip up and down quickly in an upstairs window?
(a) Second day.
(b) Third day.
(c) Fifth day.
(d) Fourth day.
2. What event does Luke recall that made him realize his brothers have never had to hide like him?
(a) His mother's birthday party.
(b) Matthew's birthday party.
(c) His father's birthday party.
(d) Mark's birthday party.
3. After Mark leaves Luke's room, what does Luke notice light pouring out of in his room?
(a) A small hole in the wall.
(b) The ventilation shafts.
(c) A drain.
(d) Two tiny windows.
4. Why is Jen confident the Government will not find out about her online chat room?
(a) She set it up herself and only shadow children know the password.
(b) Her parents have paid off the Government.
(c) She has it disguised as a local school's chatroom.
(d) She knows they really don't care to monitor stuff like that.
5. What word does Jen use as a password for her online chat room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the female third child apologize to Luke for after she sees him staring at the door as if he means to make a run for it?
2. What can Luke not stop thinking about, so much so that he can't even concentrate on playing with his favorite toy?
3. What does Luke imagine in Chapter 7, which he feels guilty about?
4. What does Luke notice about the construction workers he spies on from his room?
5. What does Luke listen to while standing in the woods in Chapter 1?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)