|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The books Luke reads that are his fathers, what are they about?
(a) Countryside grasses and pig diseases.
(c) Monster trucks.
2. What do Luke's brothers, Matthew and Mark, complain that they will have to do since Luke is not allowed outside anymore?
(a) All of his chores.
(b) The laundry.
(c) The fishing.
(d) Taking out the garbage.
3. Luke punches his hand through the screen door of the third child's house, what happens when he enters the house?
(a) He sets off the alarm.
(b) He's attacked by a dog.
(c) He walks quietly inside and explores the house.
(d) He gets stuck trying to get through the screen door.
4. After Luke's mother calls him to come into the house from the woods, what does Luke do for the first time in his life?
(a) He does not obey right away.
(b) He comes immediately.
(c) He yells "no" at her.
(d) He runs away and hides.
5. What does the female third child apologize to Luke for after she sees him staring at the door as if he means to make a run for it?
(a) Making fun of him.
(b) Scaring him.
(c) Kicking him.
(d) Yelling at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luke notice the house with the third child sometimes leaves open?
2. After Luke tells Jen how he found out about her, what is Jen stunned to hear about Luke?
3. What does Jen use that allows her to go shopping?
4. What does Luke yell out in a panic to the girl whose house he has just broke into?
5. Why do Luke's brothers make fun of the bread he made?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)