|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many residents does Luke watch leave their houses before he sneaks over the the third child's house?
2. The books Luke reads that are his fathers, what are they about?
(b) Countryside grasses and pig diseases.
(c) Monster trucks.
3. What does Luke learn about from the books that Jen has given him that he mentions to his dad?
(a) Growing food indoors.
(b) Neighbors sharing food.
(c) Using spoiled food to feed the animals.
(d) Canning food.
4. What does Luke's Dad slip quietly to Luke every day around noon?
(b) A couple cookies.
(c) Some vegetables.
(d) Two sandwiches.
5. How old was Luke when he finally realized that not all children had to hide from visitors?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luke listen to while standing in the woods in Chapter 1?
2. Why can't Luke signal Jen on the second day after he meets her?
3. Why doesn't Luke tell his mother about what he has found in his room allowing him to look outside?
4. What does Luke notice on his 13th day of watching the house where he saw the child's face?
5. After Luke's mother calls him to come into the house from the woods, what does Luke do for the first time in his life?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)