|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke yell out in a panic to the girl whose house he has just broke into?
(a) "I'll get you!"
(b) "Please don't hurt me!"
(c) "Population Police!"
(d) "Let me go!"
2. Why does Jen say that she looked out the window the day Luke saw her?
(a) She was checking that her mirrors were working properly.
(b) She was looking for birds.
(c) She was trying to spy on the neighbors.
(d) She wanted to see if her brothers were home.
3. While sitting on the attic step, after how many weeks does Luke finally give up trying to keep up with his family's conversation at meal times?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) One week.
4. What does Luke imagine in Chapter 7, which he feels guilty about?
(a) Wanting one of his brothers to die so he can take their place.
(b) Moving in with a family with only one child and living a normal life.
(c) Wishing he'd never been born.
(d) Running away.
5. Why has Luke been banned from using the telephone?
(a) He tries to call his dad at work too much.
(b) He always talks too long.
(c) The Government has the technology to trace a call and can even verify the caller's identity.
(d) He likes to call random people and hang up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much more money is the tax bill from previous years?
2. Why doesn't Luke tell his mother about what he has found in his room allowing him to look outside?
3. What does the girl, whose house Luke broke into, say about the Government monitoring phone calls?
4. Why is Luke's Dad furious with him in Chapter 8?
5. How many times has Jen's mom been married?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)