|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jen say her dad would react if he knew she'd been looking out the window?
(a) He would cry.
(b) He would laugh.
(c) He would beat her.
(d) He would be furious.
2. What does Luke tells his brother he put into the bread?
3. Why is Luke's Dad furious with him in Chapter 8?
(a) He catches Luke looking out the windows.
(b) He catches Luke singing loudly.
(c) He catches Luke outside.
(d) He catches Luke downstairs in the middle of the day.
4. What makes Luke decide he must act now if he wants to sneak over to the third child's house?
(a) His parents are thinking about locking him in his room all day.
(b) The trees are beginning to lose their leaves.
(c) Lots of the trees are being cut down.
(d) Cops are beginning to scrutinize the area.
5. What time does Luke's Mom get home from work?
(a) 6:30 PM.
(b) 7:00 PM.
(c) 5:30 PM.
(d) 6:00 PM.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Matthew and Mark do while Mom is at work and Dad is fixing the machinery?
2. How was Jen's mom able to take her shopping with her?
3. Why is Jen confident the Government will not find out about her online chat room?
4. Who did Luke's Mother hide her pregnancy from?
5. Why is Jen upset with the other children in the online chat room in Chapter 20?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)