|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has gone down so low in price that the Luke's father and mother worry about how they will get by?
2. What does Luke yell out in a panic to the girl whose house he has just broke into?
(a) "Let me go!"
(b) "Please don't hurt me!"
(c) "Population Police!"
(d) "I'll get you!"
3. What does Luke beg his mother to convince his dad of in Chapter 9?
(a) Allowing Luke outside.
(b) Allowing Luke to listen to the radio.
(c) Allowing Luke back in the kitchen.
(d) Allowing Luke to look out the windows.
4. Since the woods near his home were torn down, how many months has Luke been trapped inside his house?
5. Why can't Luke signal Jen on the second day after he meets her?
(a) His mom took the day off so she could catch up on some housework.
(b) It rains so his Dad spends the day indoors working on paperwork and books for the farm.
(c) Luke has the stomach flu.
(d) His brother is home sick from school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Luke's favorite types of books to read?
2. Why does Jen say that she looked out the window the day Luke saw her?
3. What event does Luke recall that made him realize his brothers have never had to hide like him?
4. What does Luke notice on his 13th day of watching the house where he saw the child's face?
5. What does Luke notice about the construction workers he spies on from his room?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)