|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Luke feel about the new houses being built next to his home?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He loves them.
(c) He hates them.
(d) He is frustrated.
2. What does the girl, whose house Luke broke into, do while she talks on the phone to her dad?
(a) She drums her fingers on the table.
(b) She yawns.
(c) She bites her nails.
(d) She rolls her eyes.
3. What is so shocking about Jen's parents having a third child?
(a) Her parents didn't want to have her but felt too guilty to terminate the pregnancy.
(b) Jen's parents wanted another boy but realized having a girl would be fun too.
(c) She was actually a fourth child, but her older sister died.
(d) They broke the law on purpose to have her, and Jen's dad is a Government employee.
4. What does Jen do when Luke asks her questions about that day he saw her?
(a) She answers him.
(b) She waves the questions away.
(c) She slaps his face.
(d) She laughs at him.
5. What are Luke's favorite types of books to read?
(d) Science Fiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Luke's Mom get home from work?
2. What time of the day is it when Luke sees the blinds flip up and down quickly in an upstairs window of one of the new houses?
3. What does Luke do at supper the night after he meets Jen?
4. Who is going to be living in the new houses being built next to Luke's home?
5. In Chapter 17, how many days does Luke wait for another opportunity to sneak over to Jen's house?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)