|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many residents does Luke watch leave their houses before he sneaks over the the third child's house?
2. What is so amazing for Luke to look out upon from his room in Chapter 3?
(a) The sight of a dog.
(b) The sight of bulldozers.
(c) The sight of snow.
(d) The sight of so many people.
3. Why doesn't Luke tell his mother about what he has found in his room allowing him to look outside?
(a) He knows they will cover it up.
(b) He wants it to be his secret.
(c) He fears they will forbid him from using it anymore.
(d) He doesn't want to get in trouble.
4. Since the woods near his home were torn down, how many months has Luke been trapped inside his house?
5. How old was Jen when she began using her family's computer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Jen's chat room friends that Luke is introduced to in Chapter 18?
2. Luke realizes his home is not a sanctuary but a ___________.
3. What does Jen use that allows her to go shopping?
4. What does the Government spend a great deal of money trying to convince people?
5. What does Luke think about the rally Jen is planning?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)