|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The female third child introduces herself as Jennifer Rose Talbot; who does she say is usually very jumpy people?
(a) Third kids.
(b) Shadow kids.
(c) Unwanted kids.
(d) Forgotten kids.
2. How does Jen say her dad would react if he knew she'd been looking out the window?
(a) He would beat her.
(b) He would cry.
(c) He would laugh.
(d) He would be furious.
3. Why doesn't Luke protest about not being able to eat at the kitchen table anymore?
(a) He knows they will not listen to him.
(b) He is too upset.
(c) He knows his family is only trying to protect him.
(d) He knows he will only get himself in more trouble.
4. After Luke tells Jen how he found out about her, what is Jen stunned to hear about Luke?
(a) That his dad yelled at him for cleaning the house and baking bread.
(b) That his parents make him eat breakfast on the stairs.
(c) That he has never left his own property and he has been trapped in his house for months.
(d) That his brothers tease him about being a third child.
5. Who had bet Jen that she didn't know what the weather was like outside?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luke delighted to find after his whole family leaves in a hurry in Chapter 8?
2. What does Luke think about the rally Jen is planning?
3. What does Luke do at supper the night after he meets Jen?
4. In Chapter 18, what is Jen's chat room friend complaining about online?
5. In Chapter 17, what does Jen tell Luke that her mother dragged her out to go do?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)