|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Luke afraid he will never be allowed outside again?
(a) Because he disobeyed his father.
(b) Because he did not listen to his mother.
(c) Because he was seen by a stranger.
(d) Because the woods are being cut down.
2. What do Luke's brothers, Matthew and Mark, complain that they will have to do since Luke is not allowed outside anymore?
(a) The fishing.
(b) Taking out the garbage.
(c) All of his chores.
(d) The laundry.
3. What time does Luke notice all the new houses are empty by?
(a) 8:30 AM.
(b) 8:00 AM.
(c) 7:30 AM.
(d) 9:00 AM.
4. What new house does Luke spy a child looking out the window of after his dad banishes him from the kitchen?
(a) Birdbrain Family House.
(b) Big Car Family House.
(c) Sport's Family House.
(d) Gold Family House.
5. What event does Luke recall that made him realize his brothers have never had to hide like him?
(a) Mark's birthday party.
(b) His mother's birthday party.
(c) His father's birthday party.
(d) Matthew's birthday party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl, whose house Luke broke into, say about the Government monitoring phone calls?
2. What does Mother do when she opens the tax bill?
3. Why do Luke's brothers make fun of the bread he made?
4. What does Luke beg his mother to convince his dad of in Chapter 9?
5. In Chapter 5, what does the letter from the Government tell Luke's father to get rid of?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)