|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had bet Jen that she didn't know what the weather was like outside?
2. How many residents does Luke watch leave their houses before he sneaks over the the third child's house?
3. What does Luke notice on his 13th day of watching the house where he saw the child's face?
(a) He hears music coming from the house in the middle of the day.
(b) On a very hot day, the blinds are down, but the family leaves their windows open.
(c) He can spy the outline of a third child at the dinner table.
(d) He glimpses the child's face again.
4. What name do Luke's Mom and Dad call the new residents that will be living next to them?
5. After Jen tells Luke in Chapter 15 that he has come to the right place and to forget that hiding-like-a-mole stuff, what does she tell him that she is?
(a) His new best friend.
(b) His lucky day.
(c) His ticket out.
(d) His savior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the new residents that will be living next to Luke called a special name?
2. Why does Jen say that she looked out the window the day Luke saw her?
3. Why is Luke's Dad furious with him in Chapter 8?
4. What does Luke listen to while standing in the woods in Chapter 1?
5. Who did Luke's Mother hide her pregnancy from?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)