|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the new residents that will be living next to Luke called a special name?
(a) They are of royal blood.
(b) They are famous.
(c) They are really rich people.
(d) They are gangsters.
2. What does Luke notice on his 13th day of watching the house where he saw the child's face?
(a) He hears music coming from the house in the middle of the day.
(b) He can spy the outline of a third child at the dinner table.
(c) He glimpses the child's face again.
(d) On a very hot day, the blinds are down, but the family leaves their windows open.
3. What does the female third child apologize to Luke for after she sees him staring at the door as if he means to make a run for it?
(a) Scaring him.
(b) Making fun of him.
(c) Kicking him.
(d) Yelling at him.
4. How old was Luke when he finally realized that not all children had to hide from visitors?
5. Luke realizes his home is not a sanctuary but a ___________.
(c) Black hole.
(d) Hide out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luke playing with in Chapter 3 that had once been his favorite toy?
2. What time does Luke's Mom get home from work?
3. What does the girl, who's a third child like Luke, do that shocks him?
4. How does Jen say her dad would react if he knew she'd been looking out the window?
5. What does Luke call the new family that has a row of birdhouses in their backyard?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)