|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke tells his brother he put into the bread?
2. How old was Luke when he finally realized that not all children had to hide from visitors?
3. The books Luke reads that are his fathers, what are they about?
(a) Monster trucks.
(d) Countryside grasses and pig diseases.
4. What time of the day is it when Luke sees the blinds flip up and down quickly in an upstairs window of one of the new houses?
(a) 10 PM.
(b) 10 AM.
(c) 11 PM.
(d) 11 AM.
5. Why doesn't Luke tell his mother about what he has found in his room allowing him to look outside?
(a) He knows they will cover it up.
(b) He wants it to be his secret.
(c) He doesn't want to get in trouble.
(d) He fears they will forbid him from using it anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Luke begins watching the house where he saw the child's face constantly, on which day of his vigil does he see the blinds flip up and down quickly in an upstairs window?
2. Since not being able to eat breakfast with the whole family, why doesn't Luke ask for butter for his toast anymore?
3. What are some of the orders Luke recalls the Government giving his family in the past?
4. What does Luke notice the house with the third child sometimes leaves open?
5. Why does Luke's mother make him sit and eat his breakfast on the bottom step to the attic?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)