|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke's Dad do every day at lunchtime?
(a) Sits and chats with Luke while they eat lunch.
(b) Reads a book while eating what his wife left him for lunch.
(c) Watches television and eats take-out.
(d) Turns on the radio and eats lunch.
2. What does Luke listen to while standing in the woods in Chapter 1?
(a) The sound of falling trees in the distance.
(b) The sound of twigs breaking.
(c) The creek rushing by.
(d) The birds chirping.
3. After Jen tells Luke in Chapter 15 that he has come to the right place and to forget that hiding-like-a-mole stuff, what does she tell him that she is?
(a) His ticket out.
(b) His new best friend.
(c) His savior.
(d) His lucky day.
4. What does Luke's mother say is the reason she became pregnant with him?
(a) It was an accident but they wanted him very much.
(b) They planned to get pregnant.
(c) It was an accident and they were very upset about it.
(d) They were forced to get pregnant.
5. How many residents does Luke watch leave their houses before he sneaks over the the third child's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Luke asks Jen how she is able to meet other people if she is a third child like him; what does Jen explain that her parents do?
2. What does Luke notice first as he makes his way outside to sneak over to the third child's house?
3. What are Luke's favorite types of books to read?
4. Why does Jen say that she looked out the window the day Luke saw her?
5. Why are the new residents that will be living next to Luke called a special name?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)