|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Luke feel about his parents after discovering Jen?
2. What has gone down so low in price that the Luke's father and mother worry about how they will get by?
3. The female third child introduces herself as Jennifer Rose Talbot; who does she say is usually very jumpy people?
(a) Unwanted kids.
(b) Shadow kids.
(c) Forgotten kids.
(d) Third kids.
4. In Chapter 5, what does the letter from the Government tell Luke's father to get rid of?
(a) Their cows.
(b) Their hogs.
(c) Their sheep.
(d) Their horses.
5. What does Dad say is the reason for the tax increase on their property?
(a) They have been suspected to be harboring a third child.
(b) He wouldn't sell anymore of their farmland, so he is being punished.
(c) The new houses next door have raised the property value of their home.
(d) The government is in financial trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Luke afraid he will never be allowed outside again?
2. What does Jen do when Luke asks her questions about that day he saw her?
3. What do Luke's brothers, Matthew and Mark, complain that they will have to do since Luke is not allowed outside anymore?
4. What does the female third child apologize to Luke for after she sees him staring at the door as if he means to make a run for it?
5. What is Luke playing with in Chapter 3 that had once been his favorite toy?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)