|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had bet Jen that she didn't know what the weather was like outside?
2. What can Luke not stop thinking about, so much so that he can't even concentrate on playing with his favorite toy?
(a) The outdoors.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) The new girl down the road.
3. What name do Luke's Mom and Dad call the new residents that will be living next to them?
4. What does Luke imagine in Chapter 7, which he feels guilty about?
(a) Wanting one of his brothers to die so he can take their place.
(b) Running away.
(c) Moving in with a family with only one child and living a normal life.
(d) Wishing he'd never been born.
5. What has Luke been taught all his life to fear?
(a) Other children.
(b) Open spaces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since the woods near his home were torn down, how many months has Luke been trapped inside his house?
2. What does the female third child apologize to Luke for after she sees him staring at the door as if he means to make a run for it?
3. Since not being able to eat breakfast with the whole family, why doesn't Luke ask for butter for his toast anymore?
4. What event does Luke recall that made him realize his brothers have never had to hide like him?
5. What does Luke get up at dawn to watch every morning?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)