|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dad say is the reason for the tax increase on their property?
(a) The new houses next door have raised the property value of their home.
(b) He wouldn't sell anymore of their farmland, so he is being punished.
(c) They have been suspected to be harboring a third child.
(d) The government is in financial trouble.
2. What did Luke's mother and father see on TV while pregnant that scared them?
(a) Pictures of what the Population Police does to third babies.
(b) Stories of what the Population Police does to pregnant women.
(c) The Government's ads talking about how the Population Police would do anything to enforce the law.
(d) Ads advertising the reward for turning in people who have more than two children.
3. What has Luke been taught all his life to fear?
(a) Other children.
(b) Open spaces.
4. How many residents does Luke watch leave their houses before he sneaks over the the third child's house?
5. What name do Luke's Mom and Dad call the new residents that will be living next to them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl, whose house Luke broke into, do while she talks on the phone to her dad?
2. What makes Luke decide he must act now if he wants to sneak over to the third child's house?
3. What does Luke imagine in Chapter 7, which he feels guilty about?
4. What does the female third child apologize to Luke for after she sees him staring at the door as if he means to make a run for it?
5. After Mark leaves Luke's room, what does Luke notice light pouring out of in his room?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)