|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke notice on his 13th day of watching the house where he saw the child's face?
(a) He can spy the outline of a third child at the dinner table.
(b) He hears music coming from the house in the middle of the day.
(c) He glimpses the child's face again.
(d) On a very hot day, the blinds are down, but the family leaves their windows open.
2. What does Mark offer to play a game of with Luke to cheer him up after barging into his room?
3. How big are the houses being built next to Luke's home?
4. What does Luke's Dad do every day at lunchtime?
(a) Sits and chats with Luke while they eat lunch.
(b) Watches television and eats take-out.
(c) Reads a book while eating what his wife left him for lunch.
(d) Turns on the radio and eats lunch.
5. What does Luke beg his mother to convince his dad of in Chapter 9?
(a) Allowing Luke to listen to the radio.
(b) Allowing Luke to look out the windows.
(c) Allowing Luke outside.
(d) Allowing Luke back in the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Luke tells Jen how he found out about her, what is Jen stunned to hear about Luke?
2. Luke punches his hand through the screen door of the third child's house, what happens when he enters the house?
3. What does Luke imagine in Chapter 7, which he feels guilty about?
4. After Mark leaves Luke's room, what does Luke notice light pouring out of in his room?
5. What does Luke notice about the construction workers he spies on from his room?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)