|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dad say is the reason for the tax increase on their property?
(a) They have been suspected to be harboring a third child.
(b) The government is in financial trouble.
(c) He wouldn't sell anymore of their farmland, so he is being punished.
(d) The new houses next door have raised the property value of their home.
2. What does Mark yell when he knocks on Luke's bedroom door in Chapter 3?
(a) Better hide!
(b) You in there Lukey?!
(c) Open loser!
(d) Population Police! Open up!
3. After Mark leaves Luke's room, what does Luke notice light pouring out of in his room?
(a) A small hole in the wall.
(b) Two tiny windows.
(c) The ventilation shafts.
(d) A drain.
4. How does Luke feel about his parents after discovering Jen?
5. What does Luke's Dad slip quietly to Luke every day around noon?
(a) Two sandwiches.
(c) Some vegetables.
(d) A couple cookies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Luke's Mom get home from work?
2. Why doesn't Luke tell his mother about what he has found in his room allowing him to look outside?
3. What does Luke tells his brother he put into the bread?
4. What does Jen do when Luke asks her questions about that day he saw her?
5. What does the girl, whose house Luke broke into, say about the Government monitoring phone calls?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)