|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke notice the house with the third child sometimes leaves open?
(a) The sliding glass door.
(b) The back door.
(c) The front door.
(d) The kitchen windown.
2. Luke asks Jen how she is able to meet other people if she is a third child like him; what does Jen explain that her parents do?
(a) Trust only a select amount of people.
(b) Plead with people.
(c) Bribe people.
(d) Threaten people.
3. After Luke's mother calls him to come into the house from the woods, what does Luke do for the first time in his life?
(a) He comes immediately.
(b) He does not obey right away.
(c) He runs away and hides.
(d) He yells "no" at her.
4. How do the people moving next to Luke's family's home dress?
5. Luke punches his hand through the screen door of the third child's house, what happens when he enters the house?
(a) He gets stuck trying to get through the screen door.
(b) He's attacked by a dog.
(c) He walks quietly inside and explores the house.
(d) He sets off the alarm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Luke's Mom have to be at the factory every day?
2. It's harvest time and the family is working harder than ever, what does Luke's mom make sure to leave him every day?
3. What does the female third child apologize to Luke for after she sees him staring at the door as if he means to make a run for it?
4. What does Luke get up at dawn to watch every morning?
5. How does Luke feel about his parents after discovering Jen?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)