|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Luke's brothers make fun of the bread he made?
(a) It's doughy.
(b) It's burnt.
(c) It's lopsided and lumpy.
(d) It's a funny color.
2. What do Luke's brothers, Matthew and Mark, complain that they will have to do since Luke is not allowed outside anymore?
(a) The fishing.
(b) Taking out the garbage.
(c) All of his chores.
(d) The laundry.
3. Why is Luke afraid he will never be allowed outside again?
(a) Because he disobeyed his father.
(b) Because he did not listen to his mother.
(c) Because he was seen by a stranger.
(d) Because the woods are being cut down.
4. What does Luke tells his brother he put into the bread?
5. While sitting on the attic step, after how many weeks does Luke finally give up trying to keep up with his family's conversation at meal times?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark yell when he knocks on Luke's bedroom door in Chapter 3?
2. What time does Luke notice all the new houses are empty by?
3. What does Jen do when Luke asks her questions about that day he saw her?
4. What does Luke notice the house with the third child sometimes leaves open?
5. How many residents does Luke watch leave their houses before he sneaks over the the third child's house?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)