|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl, whose house Luke broke into, say about the Government monitoring phone calls?
(a) They are understaffed and too incompetent to do a good job monitoring phone calls.
(b) They have bigger problems to worry about.
(c) They are too stupid to notice anything.
(d) Her parents are too rich for the Government to bother.
2. What do Matthew and Mark do while Mom is at work and Dad is fixing the machinery?
(a) They are in school.
(b) Plow the fields.
(c) Take care of the animals and yard.
(d) Harvest the fields.
3. What are Luke's favorite types of books to read?
(d) Science Fiction.
4. Why are the new residents that will be living next to Luke called a special name?
(a) They are really rich people.
(b) They are gangsters.
(c) They are of royal blood.
(d) They are famous.
5. After Matthew asks how the family can possibly pay the property taxes, what does Mother announce she has just received?
(a) An offer from someone to buy their farm.
(b) Another new bill.
(c) Her work permit.
(d) An inheritance from her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luke notice the house with the third child sometimes leaves open?
2. What does Luke yell out in a panic to the girl whose house he has just broke into?
3. What has Luke been taught all his life to fear?
4. What does Luke get up at dawn to watch every morning?
5. What does Luke call the new family that has a row of birdhouses in their backyard?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)