|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What amazes Jen about Luke in Chapter 15?
(a) That he is crying.
(b) That he has never met anybody outside of his parents and brothers.
(c) That he had the guts to sneak over to her house.
(d) That he has never seen a girl before.
2. What event does Luke recall that made him realize his brothers have never had to hide like him?
(a) His father's birthday party.
(b) Mark's birthday party.
(c) Matthew's birthday party.
(d) His mother's birthday party.
3. What does Luke's Dad do every day at lunchtime?
(a) Watches television and eats take-out.
(b) Reads a book while eating what his wife left him for lunch.
(c) Sits and chats with Luke while they eat lunch.
(d) Turns on the radio and eats lunch.
4. After Luke's mother calls him to come into the house from the woods, what does Luke do for the first time in his life?
(a) He comes immediately.
(b) He does not obey right away.
(c) He yells "no" at her.
(d) He runs away and hides.
5. What does Mark offer to play a game of with Luke to cheer him up after barging into his room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luke's father get angry with him for asking about in Chapter 1?
2. What does Luke beg his mother to convince his dad of in Chapter 9?
3. What makes Luke decide he must act now if he wants to sneak over to the third child's house?
4. What does Luke notice first as he makes his way outside to sneak over to the third child's house?
5. Why do Luke's brothers make fun of the bread he made?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)