|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke call the new family that has a row of birdhouses in their backyard?
(a) The Birdbrain family.
(b) The Bird bath family.
(c) The Chirpy family.
(d) The Birdy family.
2. Luke asks Jen how she is able to meet other people if she is a third child like him; what does Jen explain that her parents do?
(a) Trust only a select amount of people.
(b) Plead with people.
(c) Bribe people.
(d) Threaten people.
3. Why does Luke always pause at the bottom of the steps when he comes down for breakfast in the mornings?
(a) To make sure everyone is awake.
(b) To make sure his brothers have left for school.
(c) To make sure his father is away at work.
(d) To make sure no visitors are inside the kitchen.
4. What does Mark offer to play a game of with Luke to cheer him up after barging into his room?
5. Why doesn't Luke tell his mother about what he has found in his room allowing him to look outside?
(a) He fears they will forbid him from using it anymore.
(b) He wants it to be his secret.
(c) He knows they will cover it up.
(d) He doesn't want to get in trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luke notice on his 13th day of watching the house where he saw the child's face?
2. Why does Jen say that she looked out the window the day Luke saw her?
3. Why has Luke been banned from using the telephone?
4. How does Luke feel about the new houses being built next to his home?
5. What amazes Jen about Luke in Chapter 15?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)