|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Luke begins watching the house where he saw the child's face constantly, on which day of his vigil does he see the blinds flip up and down quickly in an upstairs window?
(a) Fourth day.
(b) Fifth day.
(c) Second day.
(d) Third day.
2. What does Luke's father get angry with him for asking about in Chapter 1?
(a) For asking for seconds at dinner.
(b) For asking if he'll be able to look out the windows when people move into the new houses.
(c) For asking when he'll be able to go outside again.
(d) For asking about why he must sleep in the attic.
3. How do the people moving next to Luke's family's home dress?
4. What does Luke call the new family that has a row of birdhouses in their backyard?
(a) The Birdy family.
(b) The Bird bath family.
(c) The Chirpy family.
(d) The Birdbrain family.
5. How old was Luke when he finally realized that not all children had to hide from visitors?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are some of the orders Luke recalls the Government giving his family in the past?
2. What does the girl, who's a third child like Luke, do that shocks him?
3. What does Luke notice first as he makes his way outside to sneak over to the third child's house?
4. Who does Luke spy driving by the new houses while they are being built?
5. After Matthew asks how the family can possibly pay the property taxes, what does Mother announce she has just received?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)