|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Mark leaves Luke's room, what does Luke notice light pouring out of in his room?
(a) The ventilation shafts.
(b) A drain.
(c) A small hole in the wall.
(d) Two tiny windows.
2. What does the girl, whose house Luke broke into, do while she talks on the phone to her dad?
(a) She drums her fingers on the table.
(b) She yawns.
(c) She bites her nails.
(d) She rolls her eyes.
3. What time does Luke's Mom have to be at the factory every day?
(a) 6:00 AM.
(b) 9:00 AM.
(c) 7:00 AM.
(d) 8:00 AM.
4. Luke punches his hand through the screen door of the third child's house, what happens when he enters the house?
(a) He walks quietly inside and explores the house.
(b) He gets stuck trying to get through the screen door.
(c) He sets off the alarm.
(d) He's attacked by a dog.
5. After Jen tells Luke in Chapter 15 that he has come to the right place and to forget that hiding-like-a-mole stuff, what does she tell him that she is?
(a) His lucky day.
(b) His savior.
(c) His new best friend.
(d) His ticket out.
Short Answer Questions
1. It's harvest time and the family is working harder than ever, what does Luke's mom make sure to leave him every day?
2. While sitting on the attic step, after how many weeks does Luke finally give up trying to keep up with his family's conversation at meal times?
3. What time does Luke notice all the new houses are empty by?
4. What is Luke's favorite part of his day?
5. Why are the new residents that will be living next to Luke called a special name?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)