|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Jen tells Luke in Chapter 15 that he has come to the right place and to forget that hiding-like-a-mole stuff, what does she tell him that she is?
(a) His lucky day.
(b) His new best friend.
(c) His ticket out.
(d) His savior.
2. What does Luke get up at dawn to watch every morning?
(a) His family eat breakfast.
(b) The sun rise.
(c) The work on the new houses.
(d) The animals out his window.
3. What does Luke beg his mother to convince his dad of in Chapter 9?
(a) Allowing Luke to listen to the radio.
(b) Allowing Luke outside.
(c) Allowing Luke back in the kitchen.
(d) Allowing Luke to look out the windows.
4. After Mark leaves Luke's room, what does Luke notice light pouring out of in his room?
(a) The ventilation shafts.
(b) A small hole in the wall.
(c) A drain.
(d) Two tiny windows.
5. Why does Luke's mother make him sit and eat his breakfast on the bottom step to the attic?
(a) He is being punished for looking out the window.
(b) He has dirt on his shoes.
(c) The construction workers have started to wonder why the family's shades are always drawn.
(d) He is not allowed anywhere else in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Luke when he finally realized that not all children had to hide from visitors?
2. What did Luke's mother and father see on TV while pregnant that scared them?
3. Who had bet Jen that she didn't know what the weather was like outside?
4. How big are the houses being built next to Luke's home?
5. What name do Luke's Mom and Dad call the new residents that will be living next to them?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)