|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Luke asks Jen how she is able to meet other people if she is a third child like him; what does Jen explain that her parents do?
(a) Bribe people.
(b) Plead with people.
(c) Threaten people.
(d) Trust only a select amount of people.
2. What does Mark yell when he knocks on Luke's bedroom door in Chapter 3?
(a) Open loser!
(b) Better hide!
(c) Population Police! Open up!
(d) You in there Lukey?!
3. Who does Luke recall showing up, surprisingly, at his family's home years ago, begging for food?
(a) A tramp.
(b) A little boy.
(c) A pregnant woman.
(d) A little girl.
4. What does Luke's Dad slip quietly to Luke every day around noon?
(a) A couple cookies.
(c) Two sandwiches.
(d) Some vegetables.
5. What does the girl, whose house Luke broke into, do while she talks on the phone to her dad?
(a) She drums her fingers on the table.
(b) She bites her nails.
(c) She rolls her eyes.
(d) She yawns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luke's father get angry with him for asking about in Chapter 1?
2. What time does Luke notice all the new houses are empty by?
3. How does Luke feel about his parents after discovering Jen?
4. What can Luke not stop thinking about, so much so that he can't even concentrate on playing with his favorite toy?
5. It's harvest time and the family is working harder than ever, what does Luke's mom make sure to leave him every day?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)