|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Luke's favorite part of his day?
(a) When his brothers come to play checkers with him.
(b) In the morning when he can watch the new houses.
(c) When his mother comes up to tuck him into bed.
(d) When his dad comes home for lunch.
2. After Jen tells Luke in Chapter 15 that he has come to the right place and to forget that hiding-like-a-mole stuff, what does she tell him that she is?
(a) His savior.
(b) His ticket out.
(c) His lucky day.
(d) His new best friend.
3. What does Mark yell when he knocks on Luke's bedroom door in Chapter 3?
(a) You in there Lukey?!
(b) Population Police! Open up!
(c) Better hide!
(d) Open loser!
4. Why does Jen say that she looked out the window the day Luke saw her?
(a) She was trying to spy on the neighbors.
(b) She wanted to see if her brothers were home.
(c) She was checking that her mirrors were working properly.
(d) She was looking for birds.
5. Who had bet Jen that she didn't know what the weather was like outside?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Luke's mother make him sit and eat his breakfast on the bottom step to the attic?
2. What does Mark offer to play a game of with Luke to cheer him up after barging into his room?
3. After Matthew asks how the family can possibly pay the property taxes, what does Mother announce she has just received?
4. What has Luke been taught all his life to fear?
5. The books Luke reads that are his fathers, what are they about?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)