|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is so amazing for Luke to look out upon from his room in Chapter 3?
(a) The sight of bulldozers.
(b) The sight of snow.
(c) The sight of a dog.
(d) The sight of so many people.
2. Why didn't Luke's parents take the Population Law seriously when they became pregnant?
(a) They were too scared.
(b) The law was new and they figured the Government would get over its foolishness.
(c) They were mad at the Government.
(d) They didn't care what the Government thought.
3. In Chapter 5, what does the letter from the Government tell Luke's father to get rid of?
(a) Their sheep.
(b) Their hogs.
(c) Their horses.
(d) Their cows.
4. Who does Luke recall showing up, surprisingly, at his family's home years ago, begging for food?
(a) A little girl.
(b) A little boy.
(c) A pregnant woman.
(d) A tramp.
5. What new house does Luke spy a child looking out the window of after his dad banishes him from the kitchen?
(a) Gold Family House.
(b) Birdbrain Family House.
(c) Big Car Family House.
(d) Sport's Family House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luke playing with in Chapter 3 that had once been his favorite toy?
2. Why is Luke afraid he will never be allowed outside again?
3. Who does Luke spy driving by the new houses while they are being built?
4. What has gone down so low in price that the Luke's father and mother worry about how they will get by?
5. Why doesn't Luke tell his mother about what he has found in his room allowing him to look outside?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)