|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke beg his mother to convince his dad of in Chapter 9?
(a) Allowing Luke back in the kitchen.
(b) Allowing Luke to listen to the radio.
(c) Allowing Luke outside.
(d) Allowing Luke to look out the windows.
2. Why doesn't Luke tell his mother about what he has found in his room allowing him to look outside?
(a) He fears they will forbid him from using it anymore.
(b) He wants it to be his secret.
(c) He knows they will cover it up.
(d) He doesn't want to get in trouble.
3. What is Luke playing with in Chapter 3 that had once been his favorite toy?
(a) A train.
(b) A dump truck.
(c) A racecar.
(d) A dinosaur.
4. How big are the houses being built next to Luke's home?
5. What does Luke tells his brother he put into the bread?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Luke's mother calls him to come into the house from the woods, what does Luke do for the first time in his life?
2. Since not being able to eat breakfast with the whole family, why doesn't Luke ask for butter for his toast anymore?
3. What does Dad say is the reason for the tax increase on their property?
4. Who is going to be living in the new houses being built next to Luke's home?
5. Why didn't Luke's parents take the Population Law seriously when they became pregnant?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)