|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big are the houses being built next to Luke's home?
2. What does Mother do when she opens the tax bill?
(a) She clutches it to her chest.
(b) She tears it to pieces.
(c) She begins to weep over it.
(d) She is so startled she drops it.
3. While sitting on the attic step, after how many weeks does Luke finally give up trying to keep up with his family's conversation at meal times?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Three weeks.
4. What are Luke's favorite types of books to read?
(a) Science Fiction.
5. How old was Luke when he finally realized that not all children had to hide from visitors?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the new residents that will be living next to Luke called a special name?
2. Why doesn't Luke tell his mother about what he has found in his room allowing him to look outside?
3. How does Luke feel about the new houses being built next to his home?
4. What time does Luke's Mom get home from work?
5. What does Luke get up at dawn to watch every morning?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)