|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke's Dad slip quietly to Luke every day around noon?
(a) Some vegetables.
(b) Two sandwiches.
(d) A couple cookies.
2. Why is Luke afraid he will never be allowed outside again?
(a) Because he disobeyed his father.
(b) Because he was seen by a stranger.
(c) Because he did not listen to his mother.
(d) Because the woods are being cut down.
3. Why are the new residents that will be living next to Luke called a special name?
(a) They are famous.
(b) They are really rich people.
(c) They are gangsters.
(d) They are of royal blood.
4. What does Luke's mother say is the reason she became pregnant with him?
(a) They planned to get pregnant.
(b) It was an accident but they wanted him very much.
(c) They were forced to get pregnant.
(d) It was an accident and they were very upset about it.
5. What does Luke tells his brother he put into the bread?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Luke's brothers make fun of the bread he made?
2. What does Mark yell when he knocks on Luke's bedroom door in Chapter 3?
3. Who does Luke recall showing up, surprisingly, at his family's home years ago, begging for food?
4. What do Dad, Matthew, and Mark load up for slaughter at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. What time does Luke's Mom get home from work?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)