|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Luke recall showing up, surprisingly, at his family's home years ago, begging for food?
(a) A pregnant woman.
(b) A little boy.
(c) A little girl.
(d) A tramp.
2. What does Mark offer to play a game of with Luke to cheer him up after barging into his room?
3. What do Luke's brothers, Matthew and Mark, complain that they will have to do since Luke is not allowed outside anymore?
(a) All of his chores.
(b) The fishing.
(c) The laundry.
(d) Taking out the garbage.
4. How much more money is the tax bill from previous years?
(a) Three times the usual amount.
(b) Four times the usual amount.
(c) Five times the usual amount.
(d) Two times the usual amount.
5. How do the people moving next to Luke's family's home dress?
Short Answer Questions
1. While sitting on the attic step, after how many weeks does Luke finally give up trying to keep up with his family's conversation at meal times?
2. What are some of the orders Luke recalls the Government giving his family in the past?
3. After Luke's mother calls him to come into the house from the woods, what does Luke do for the first time in his life?
4. What does Luke's Dad slip quietly to Luke every day around noon?
5. What time does Luke's Mom have to be at the factory every day?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)