|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark offer to play a game of with Luke to cheer him up after barging into his room?
2. What is Luke playing with in Chapter 3 that had once been his favorite toy?
(a) A dump truck.
(b) A racecar.
(c) A dinosaur.
(d) A train.
3. Why didn't Luke's parents take the Population Law seriously when they became pregnant?
(a) They were too scared.
(b) The law was new and they figured the Government would get over its foolishness.
(c) They didn't care what the Government thought.
(d) They were mad at the Government.
4. What did Luke's mother and father see on TV while pregnant that scared them?
(a) Stories of what the Population Police does to pregnant women.
(b) Pictures of what the Population Police does to third babies.
(c) Ads advertising the reward for turning in people who have more than two children.
(d) The Government's ads talking about how the Population Police would do anything to enforce the law.
5. What is so amazing for Luke to look out upon from his room in Chapter 3?
(a) The sight of so many people.
(b) The sight of bulldozers.
(c) The sight of a dog.
(d) The sight of snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what does the letter from the Government tell Luke's father to get rid of?
2. What does Luke's father get angry with him for asking about in Chapter 1?
3. What do Luke's parents tell him that the Government forced them to sell?
4. Who did Luke's Mother hide her pregnancy from?
5. How old was Luke when he finally realized that not all children had to hide from visitors?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)