|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Luke watch Jen's house obsessively for the days after the rally?
(a) Signs of anyone in her family.
(b) Signs of her.
2. Why has Jen's death been especially hard for her family?
(a) They've had to go about their business without the luxury of mourning Jen.
(b) They were each whipped ten times for keeping her a secret.
(c) They couldn't have a funeral for her.
(d) They've had to burn everything that was Jen's.
3. What is Jen shocked to hear that Luke and his family eat, that even her family can't eat?
4. How does Luke feel about the new houses being built next to his home?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is frustrated.
(c) He loves them.
(d) He hates them.
5. What event does Luke recall that made him realize his brothers have never had to hide like him?
(a) Mark's birthday party.
(b) His father's birthday party.
(c) His mother's birthday party.
(d) Matthew's birthday party.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jen feel about her father working at the Population Police headquarters?
2. Luke learns that Jen was killed at the rally, how does he react?
3. What new house does Luke spy a child looking out the window of after his dad banishes him from the kitchen?
4. What has gone down so low in price that the Luke's father and mother worry about how they will get by?
5. Why doesn't Luke tell his mother about what he has found in his room allowing him to look outside?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)