|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl, who's a third child like Luke, do that shocks him?
(a) She picks up the phone to call her mom.
(b) She kicks Luke.
(c) She picks up the phone to call her dad.
(d) She gives Luke a big hug.
2. How does Luke feel about his parents after discovering Jen?
3. What does Luke call the new family that has a row of birdhouses in their backyard?
(a) The Birdy family.
(b) The Birdbrain family.
(c) The Chirpy family.
(d) The Bird bath family.
4. What can Luke not stop thinking about, so much so that he can't even concentrate on playing with his favorite toy?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) The outdoors.
(d) The new girl down the road.
5. What are some of the orders Luke recalls the Government giving his family in the past?
(a) Where to plant their potatoes and how much they can plant.
(b) Where to plant their tomatoes and how much they can keep for their family.
(c) Where to plant their corn and how much to charge for their crops.
(d) Where to plant their pumpkins and where to sell them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jen say her dad would react if he knew she'd been looking out the window?
2. The female third child introduces herself as Jennifer Rose Talbot; who does she say is usually very jumpy people?
3. While sitting on the attic step, after how many weeks does Luke finally give up trying to keep up with his family's conversation at meal times?
4. What did Luke's mother and father see on TV while pregnant that scared them?
5. What event does Luke recall that made him realize his brothers have never had to hide like him?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)