|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark yell when he knocks on Luke's bedroom door in Chapter 3?
(a) Open loser!
(b) Population Police! Open up!
(c) Better hide!
(d) You in there Lukey?!
2. What does the female third child apologize to Luke for after she sees him staring at the door as if he means to make a run for it?
(a) Yelling at him.
(b) Making fun of him.
(c) Scaring him.
(d) Kicking him.
3. Why doesn't Luke tell his mother about what he has found in his room allowing him to look outside?
(a) He doesn't want to get in trouble.
(b) He fears they will forbid him from using it anymore.
(c) He wants it to be his secret.
(d) He knows they will cover it up.
4. Who is going to be living in the new houses being built next to Luke's home?
(a) Government workers and other city folk.
(b) Miners and their families.
5. What does the girl, whose house Luke broke into, do while she talks on the phone to her dad?
(a) She drums her fingers on the table.
(b) She bites her nails.
(c) She yawns.
(d) She rolls her eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Luke's mother and father see on TV while pregnant that scared them?
2. What is Luke's favorite part of his day?
3. Why can't Luke signal Jen on the second day after he meets her?
4. In Chapter 18, what is Jen's chat room friend complaining about online?
5. How does Luke answer Jen's question about his brothers in Chapter 21?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)