|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Luke's Mom get home from work?
(a) 6:30 PM.
(b) 6:00 PM.
(c) 7:00 PM.
(d) 5:30 PM.
2. In Chapter 5, what does the letter from the Government tell Luke's father to get rid of?
(a) Their sheep.
(b) Their horses.
(c) Their cows.
(d) Their hogs.
3. Why does Luke's mother make him sit and eat his breakfast on the bottom step to the attic?
(a) The construction workers have started to wonder why the family's shades are always drawn.
(b) He is not allowed anywhere else in the house.
(c) He has dirt on his shoes.
(d) He is being punished for looking out the window.
4. Why won't Luke agree to come to the rally with Jen?
(a) He's embarrassed.
(b) He is too angry.
(c) He is too frightened.
(d) He does not believe it's right.
5. What does Luke's mom think of his suggestion to her in Chapter 25?
(a) She thinks it's a great idea and asks him what kind of cake he'd like her to make.
(b) She doesn't see why they'd want a visit from her since they are rich.
(c) She can't take a day off because she needs the money.
(d) She really thinks it would be nice to work somewhere else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jen use that allows her to go shopping?
2. Luke begins watching the house where he saw the child's face constantly, on which day of his vigil does he see the blinds flip up and down quickly in an upstairs window?
3. What did Luke's mother and father see on TV while pregnant that scared them?
4. Since the woods near his home were torn down, how many months has Luke been trapped inside his house?
5. What does Luke's Dad slip quietly to Luke every day around noon?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)