|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke tells his brother he put into the bread?
2. Luke begins watching the house where he saw the child's face constantly, on which day of his vigil does he see the blinds flip up and down quickly in an upstairs window?
(a) Second day.
(b) Fifth day.
(c) Third day.
(d) Fourth day.
3. On what day does Jen finally answer Luke's signal?
(a) Fifth day.
(b) Fourth day.
(c) Tenth day.
(d) Sixth day.
4. What is Jen shocked to hear that Luke and his family eat, that even her family can't eat?
5. What does Luke do at supper the night after he meets Jen?
(a) He tells his family all about Jen.
(b) He decides to eat in his room.
(c) He hums quietly to himself.
(d) Tunes out his family's conversation while he eats.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jen say her dad would react if he knew she'd been looking out the window?
2. Why does Luke watch Jen's house obsessively for the days after the rally?
3. Why won't Luke agree to come to the rally with Jen?
4. What amazes Jen about Luke's family in Chapter 16?
5. After Luke tells Jen how he found out about her, what is Jen stunned to hear about Luke?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)