|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Jen tells Luke in Chapter 15 that he has come to the right place and to forget that hiding-like-a-mole stuff, what does she tell him that she is?
(a) His savior.
(b) His new best friend.
(c) His lucky day.
(d) His ticket out.
2. Who did Luke's Mother hide her pregnancy from?
(a) Everyone, even her own mother and sisters.
(b) A few of her friends.
(c) Her brothers.
(d) Her father and sisters.
3. Since not being able to eat breakfast with the whole family, why doesn't Luke ask for butter for his toast anymore?
(a) He doesn't like butter anymore.
(b) He will get yelled at for being a nusiance.
(c) Someone would have to pretend they forgot something in order to safely pass him the butter dish.
(d) His mom gives him jam now.
4. Who does Luke recall showing up, surprisingly, at his family's home years ago, begging for food?
(a) A little girl.
(b) A little boy.
(c) A pregnant woman.
(d) A tramp.
5. Why has Luke been banned from using the telephone?
(a) He always talks too long.
(b) He likes to call random people and hang up.
(c) The Government has the technology to trace a call and can even verify the caller's identity.
(d) He tries to call his dad at work too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luke agonize over the three days after he refuses to go with Jen to the rally?
2. What does Luke's father get angry with him for asking about in Chapter 1?
3. Luke punches his hand through the screen door of the third child's house, what happens when he enters the house?
4. Why is Jen upset with the other children in the online chat room in Chapter 20?
5. What time does Luke's Mom have to be at the factory every day?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)