|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What brave thing does Jen do for Luke at the end of Chapter 16 that amazes Luke?
(a) Luke cuts his hand at her house and blood and drips on the carpet, so Jen cuts her hand to show her parents.
(b) Luke cuts his leg at her house and blood and drops on the carpet, so Jen cuts her leg to show her parents.
(c) She tells her family about Luke.
(d) She promises not to tell anyone about Luke.
2. What does the girl, who's a third child like Luke, do that shocks him?
(a) She picks up the phone to call her dad.
(b) She gives Luke a big hug.
(c) She kicks Luke.
(d) She picks up the phone to call her mom.
3. How does Jen say her dad would react if he knew she'd been looking out the window?
(a) He would laugh.
(b) He would be furious.
(c) He would cry.
(d) He would beat her.
4. After Jen tells Luke in Chapter 15 that he has come to the right place and to forget that hiding-like-a-mole stuff, what does she tell him that she is?
(a) His ticket out.
(b) His new best friend.
(c) His savior.
(d) His lucky day.
5. What does Jen say to Luke after he tells her he will see her after the rally?
(a) She tells him it's not likely.
(b) She tells him they can hope.
(c) She tells him she can't wait.
(d) She tells him he can bet on it!
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luke's father get angry with him for asking about in Chapter 1?
2. What is Luke delighted to find after his whole family leaves in a hurry in Chapter 8?
3. Luke realizes his home is not a sanctuary but a ___________.
4. What does Luke tells his brother he put into the bread?
5. What does Luke think about the rally Jen is planning?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)