|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since not being able to eat breakfast with the whole family, why doesn't Luke ask for butter for his toast anymore?
(a) His mom gives him jam now.
(b) Someone would have to pretend they forgot something in order to safely pass him the butter dish.
(c) He will get yelled at for being a nusiance.
(d) He doesn't like butter anymore.
2. Why does Luke go stir crazy in his house the first few weeks of April?
(a) His brothers have school off for Spring Break.
(b) It's snowing.
(c) It's rainy.
(d) His father is home every day.
3. Why doesn't Luke tell his mother about what he has found in his room allowing him to look outside?
(a) He wants it to be his secret.
(b) He knows they will cover it up.
(c) He doesn't want to get in trouble.
(d) He fears they will forbid him from using it anymore.
4. Whose voice does Luke hear in his room the night Jen and the other kids leave for the rally?
(a) His dad's.
(d) His mom's.
5. What does Luke tells his brother he put into the bread?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is so shocking about Jen's parents having a third child?
2. Why does Luke's mother think he's sick in Chapter 23?
3. How big are the houses being built next to Luke's home?
4. Why does the girl who pinned Luke down after entering her house let him go?
5. Why does Luke watch Jen's house obsessively for the days after the rally?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)