|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Luke's mother and father see on TV while pregnant that scared them?
(a) Ads advertising the reward for turning in people who have more than two children.
(b) Pictures of what the Population Police does to third babies.
(c) Stories of what the Population Police does to pregnant women.
(d) The Government's ads talking about how the Population Police would do anything to enforce the law.
2. How many times does Luke visit Jen in February?
(c) Three times.
(d) Five times.
3. It's harvest time and the family is working harder than ever, what does Luke's mom make sure to leave him every day?
(a) A new pile of books.
(b) A jug of water.
(c) Some new video games.
(d) A supply of food.
4. What do Luke's brothers, Matthew and Mark, complain that they will have to do since Luke is not allowed outside anymore?
(a) The fishing.
(b) The laundry.
(c) All of his chores.
(d) Taking out the garbage.
5. What word does Jen use as a password for her online chat room?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Luke feel about his parents after discovering Jen?
2. What does Luke imagine in Chapter 7, which he feels guilty about?
3. What does Luke get up at dawn to watch every morning?
4. Why does Luke's family have a hard time deciphering the meaning of the letter from the Government?
5. Why does Luke's mother make him sit and eat his breakfast on the bottom step to the attic?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)