|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Jen able to check outside for Luke's signal without being seen every day?
(a) She uses a special camera.
(b) She uses binoculars.
(c) She very carefully picks out the window.
(d) She has mirrors placed by each of the doors and windows of her home.
2. What does Mark offer to play a game of with Luke to cheer him up after barging into his room?
3. It's harvest time and the family is working harder than ever, what does Luke's mom make sure to leave him every day?
(a) Some new video games.
(b) A new pile of books.
(c) A jug of water.
(d) A supply of food.
4. What makes Luke decide he must act now if he wants to sneak over to the third child's house?
(a) Lots of the trees are being cut down.
(b) Cops are beginning to scrutinize the area.
(c) The trees are beginning to lose their leaves.
(d) His parents are thinking about locking him in his room all day.
5. While the Garner family is eating dinner in Chapter 1, they hear tires on the gravel driveway. Where does Luke scramble off to?
(a) Upstairs to hide.
(b) Under his parent's bed.
(c) In the pantry.
(d) Under the table.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 18, what is Jen's chat room friend complaining about online?
2. Why is Jen confident the Government will not find out about her online chat room?
3. After Luke tells Jen how he found out about her, what is Jen stunned to hear about Luke?
4. What does Luke's Dad slip quietly to Luke every day around noon?
5. What has Jen been using her visits with Luke for?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)