|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the girl who pinned Luke down after entering her house let him go?
(a) She feels bad for hurting him.
(b) She thinks he's cute.
(c) She realizes he's another third child.
(d) She's scared of him.
2. What do Matthew and Mark do while Mom is at work and Dad is fixing the machinery?
(a) They are in school.
(b) Harvest the fields.
(c) Take care of the animals and yard.
(d) Plow the fields.
3. What has Jen been using her visits with Luke for?
(a) A break in her tedious life.
(b) An excuse to get to know a boy.
(c) Breaks from planning her rally.
(d) Research for how other third children live.
4. Why does Luke go stir crazy in his house the first few weeks of April?
(a) His brothers have school off for Spring Break.
(b) His father is home every day.
(c) It's snowing.
(d) It's rainy.
5. What does Luke tells his brother he put into the bread?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luke's favorite part of his day?
2. What does Luke notice first as he makes his way outside to sneak over to the third child's house?
3. What does the girl, whose house Luke broke into, do while she talks on the phone to her dad?
4. What does Luke notice on his 13th day of watching the house where he saw the child's face?
5. In Chapter 17, how many days does Luke wait for another opportunity to sneak over to Jen's house?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)