|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day does Jen finally answer Luke's signal?
(a) Fifth day.
(b) Tenth day.
(c) Fourth day.
(d) Sixth day.
2. After Luke tells Jen how he found out about her, what is Jen stunned to hear about Luke?
(a) That his brothers tease him about being a third child.
(b) That he has never left his own property and he has been trapped in his house for months.
(c) That his parents make him eat breakfast on the stairs.
(d) That his dad yelled at him for cleaning the house and baking bread.
3. What is Luke's favorite part of his day?
(a) When his dad comes home for lunch.
(b) When his brothers come to play checkers with him.
(c) When his mother comes up to tuck him into bed.
(d) In the morning when he can watch the new houses.
4. What does Luke get up at dawn to clean in Chapter 25?
(a) Muddy footprints.
(b) His room.
(c) The family room.
(d) The kitchen.
5. What is so shocking about Jen's parents having a third child?
(a) They broke the law on purpose to have her, and Jen's dad is a Government employee.
(b) Jen's parents wanted another boy but realized having a girl would be fun too.
(c) Her parents didn't want to have her but felt too guilty to terminate the pregnancy.
(d) She was actually a fourth child, but her older sister died.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Jen tells Luke in Chapter 15 that he has come to the right place and to forget that hiding-like-a-mole stuff, what does she tell him that she is?
2. In Chapter 17, what does Jen tell Luke that her mother dragged her out to go do?
3. How many kids does Jen really think will show up at her rally?
4. After Mark leaves Luke's room, what does Luke notice light pouring out of in his room?
5. What signal have Jen and Luke decided upon so Luke will know when it's okay to come and visit her again?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)