|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Jen use as a password for her online chat room?
2. What do Dad, Matthew, and Mark load up for slaughter at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. How is Jen able to check outside for Luke's signal without being seen every day?
(a) She very carefully picks out the window.
(b) She has mirrors placed by each of the doors and windows of her home.
(c) She uses binoculars.
(d) She uses a special camera.
4. What does Luke's father get angry with him for asking about in Chapter 1?
(a) For asking for seconds at dinner.
(b) For asking if he'll be able to look out the windows when people move into the new houses.
(c) For asking when he'll be able to go outside again.
(d) For asking about why he must sleep in the attic.
5. What makes Luke decide he must act now if he wants to sneak over to the third child's house?
(a) The trees are beginning to lose their leaves.
(b) His parents are thinking about locking him in his room all day.
(c) Cops are beginning to scrutinize the area.
(d) Lots of the trees are being cut down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Luke recall that made him realize his brothers have never had to hide like him?
2. When Jen was younger, where did her mom take her to meet other third children?
3. Why doesn't Luke protest about not being able to eat at the kitchen table anymore?
4. What does Jen plan on doing at the rally she is organizing?
5. What does Luke do at supper the night after he meets Jen?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)