|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Luke feel about the new houses being built next to his home?
(a) He is frustrated.
(b) He is sad.
(c) He hates them.
(d) He loves them.
2. What do Matthew and Mark do while Mom is at work and Dad is fixing the machinery?
(a) Take care of the animals and yard.
(b) Harvest the fields.
(c) They are in school.
(d) Plow the fields.
3. How do the people moving next to Luke's family's home dress?
4. What does Jen do when Luke asks her questions about that day he saw her?
(a) She answers him.
(b) She waves the questions away.
(c) She slaps his face.
(d) She laughs at him.
5. Why is Luke afraid he will never be allowed outside again?
(a) Because the woods are being cut down.
(b) Because he was seen by a stranger.
(c) Because he did not listen to his mother.
(d) Because he disobeyed his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luke's father get angry with him for asking about in Chapter 1?
2. Why does Luke always pause at the bottom of the steps when he comes down for breakfast in the mornings?
3. What type of people does Luke tell Jen change the world?
4. What does Luke notice first as he makes his way outside to sneak over to the third child's house?
5. What do Jen and Luke do while he's at her house in Chapter 21?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)