|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the female third child apologize to Luke for after she sees him staring at the door as if he means to make a run for it?
(a) Yelling at him.
(b) Making fun of him.
(c) Scaring him.
(d) Kicking him.
2. Why does Luke watch Jen's house obsessively for the days after the rally?
(c) Signs of anyone in her family.
(d) Signs of her.
3. Why does the girl who pinned Luke down after entering her house let him go?
(a) She feels bad for hurting him.
(b) She's scared of him.
(c) She thinks he's cute.
(d) She realizes he's another third child.
4. It's harvest time and the family is working harder than ever, what does Luke's mom make sure to leave him every day?
(a) Some new video games.
(b) A supply of food.
(c) A new pile of books.
(d) A jug of water.
5. What do Luke's brothers, Matthew and Mark, complain that they will have to do since Luke is not allowed outside anymore?
(a) The fishing.
(b) Taking out the garbage.
(c) The laundry.
(d) All of his chores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jen do every time she sees Luke?
2. How does Luke feel about his parents after discovering Jen?
3. How old was Luke when he finally realized that not all children had to hide from visitors?
4. Luke finally signals Jen on the third day after he meets her; what happens?
5. What does Luke notice about the construction workers he spies on from his room?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)