|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark yell when he knocks on Luke's bedroom door in Chapter 3?
(a) Better hide!
(b) You in there Lukey?!
(c) Population Police! Open up!
(d) Open loser!
2. How much more money is the tax bill from previous years?
(a) Four times the usual amount.
(b) Three times the usual amount.
(c) Two times the usual amount.
(d) Five times the usual amount.
3. What is so amazing for Luke to look out upon from his room in Chapter 3?
(a) The sight of so many people.
(b) The sight of snow.
(c) The sight of a dog.
(d) The sight of bulldozers.
4. What has gone down so low in price that the Luke's father and mother worry about how they will get by?
5. Who did Luke's Mother hide her pregnancy from?
(a) Her brothers.
(b) Everyone, even her own mother and sisters.
(c) Her father and sisters.
(d) A few of her friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since not being able to eat breakfast with the whole family, why doesn't Luke ask for butter for his toast anymore?
2. What does Luke's father get angry with him for asking about in Chapter 1?
3. The books Luke reads that are his fathers, what are they about?
4. What name do Luke's Mom and Dad call the new residents that will be living next to them?
5. What does Luke tells his brother he put into the bread?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)