|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke's Dad slip quietly to Luke every day around noon?
(a) A couple cookies.
(c) Two sandwiches.
(d) Some vegetables.
2. What does Luke call the new family that has a row of birdhouses in their backyard?
(a) The Chirpy family.
(b) The Birdy family.
(c) The Bird bath family.
(d) The Birdbrain family.
3. What does Luke tells his brother he put into the bread?
4. What does Luke get up at dawn to watch every morning?
(a) His family eat breakfast.
(b) The sun rise.
(c) The animals out his window.
(d) The work on the new houses.
5. What time does Luke's Mom get home from work?
(a) 5:30 PM.
(b) 7:00 PM.
(c) 6:00 PM.
(d) 6:30 PM.
Short Answer Questions
1. While sitting on the attic step, after how many weeks does Luke finally give up trying to keep up with his family's conversation at meal times?
2. Why is Luke's Dad furious with him in Chapter 8?
3. What do Luke's brothers, Matthew and Mark, complain that they will have to do since Luke is not allowed outside anymore?
4. The books Luke reads that are his fathers, what are they about?
5. In Chapter 5, what does the letter from the Government tell Luke's father to get rid of?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)