|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jen say that she looked out the window the day Luke saw her?
(a) She was checking that her mirrors were working properly.
(b) She was trying to spy on the neighbors.
(c) She wanted to see if her brothers were home.
(d) She was looking for birds.
2. What name do Luke's Mom and Dad call the new residents that will be living next to them?
3. While sitting on the attic step, after how many weeks does Luke finally give up trying to keep up with his family's conversation at meal times?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Four weeks.
4. How did Jen perform a background check on Luke?
(a) She took a strand of Luke's hair and used her brothers kit to analyze it and then scanned the results into her computer.
(b) She took a sample of Luke's blood using her brothers kit and scanned the results into her computer.
(c) She used her brother's fingerprinting kit to lift Luke's prints off her door and she scanned them into her computer.
(d) She took a picture of Luke and scanned it onto her computer.
5. How does Jen say her dad would react if he knew she'd been looking out the window?
(a) He would beat her.
(b) He would laugh.
(c) He would cry.
(d) He would be furious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luke notice about the construction workers he spies on from his room?
2. What does Luke notice first as he makes his way outside to sneak over to the third child's house?
3. How big are the houses being built next to Luke's home?
4. Luke finally signals Jen on the third day after he meets her; what happens?
5. What does Mark yell when he knocks on Luke's bedroom door in Chapter 3?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)