|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Luke's favorite part of his day?
(a) In the morning when he can watch the new houses.
(b) When his mother comes up to tuck him into bed.
(c) When his dad comes home for lunch.
(d) When his brothers come to play checkers with him.
2. Why is Luke's Dad furious with him in Chapter 8?
(a) He catches Luke looking out the windows.
(b) He catches Luke singing loudly.
(c) He catches Luke outside.
(d) He catches Luke downstairs in the middle of the day.
3. How did Jen perform a background check on Luke?
(a) She took a sample of Luke's blood using her brothers kit and scanned the results into her computer.
(b) She took a picture of Luke and scanned it onto her computer.
(c) She used her brother's fingerprinting kit to lift Luke's prints off her door and she scanned them into her computer.
(d) She took a strand of Luke's hair and used her brothers kit to analyze it and then scanned the results into her computer.
4. What is Luke delighted to find after his whole family leaves in a hurry in Chapter 8?
(a) A freshly baked cake.
(b) The kitchen window shade is down.
(c) The kitchen windown shade is up.
(d) A big slab of butter for his toast.
5. What can Luke not stop thinking about, so much so that he can't even concentrate on playing with his favorite toy?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) The new girl down the road.
(d) The outdoors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Luke's favorite types of books to read?
2. What does Luke's mother say is the reason she became pregnant with him?
3. Why is Jen upset with the other children in the online chat room in Chapter 20?
4. Why doesn't Luke protest about not being able to eat at the kitchen table anymore?
5. How is Jen able to check outside for Luke's signal without being seen every day?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)