|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Jen tells Luke in Chapter 15 that he has come to the right place and to forget that hiding-like-a-mole stuff, what does she tell him that she is?
(a) His lucky day.
(b) His ticket out.
(c) His savior.
(d) His new best friend.
2. What time does Luke notice all the new houses are empty by?
(a) 8:00 AM.
(b) 8:30 AM.
(c) 7:30 AM.
(d) 9:00 AM.
3. After Mark leaves Luke's room, what does Luke notice light pouring out of in his room?
(a) A drain.
(b) A small hole in the wall.
(c) The ventilation shafts.
(d) Two tiny windows.
4. What can Luke not stop thinking about, so much so that he can't even concentrate on playing with his favorite toy?
(a) The outdoors.
(b) His mother.
(c) The new girl down the road.
(d) His father.
5. What time of the day is it when Luke sees the blinds flip up and down quickly in an upstairs window of one of the new houses?
(a) 11 AM.
(b) 10 AM.
(c) 11 PM.
(d) 10 PM.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new house does Luke spy a child looking out the window of after his dad banishes him from the kitchen?
2. What does Mark yell when he knocks on Luke's bedroom door in Chapter 3?
3. What does Luke imagine in Chapter 7, which he feels guilty about?
4. What does Luke notice the house with the third child sometimes leaves open?
5. What does Luke learn about from the books that Jen has given him that he mentions to his dad?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)