|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke yell out in a panic to the girl whose house he has just broke into?
(a) "Population Police!"
(b) "Let me go!"
(c) "Please don't hurt me!"
(d) "I'll get you!"
2. What does the female third child tell Luke she does sometimes just for fun?
(a) Play with fire.
(b) Run around outside at night.
(c) Set off the house alarm.
(d) Turn the music up really loud and sing along.
3. What time does Luke's Mom get home from work?
(a) 6:30 PM.
(b) 7:00 PM.
(c) 5:30 PM.
(d) 6:00 PM.
4. What is so amazing for Luke to look out upon from his room in Chapter 3?
(a) The sight of snow.
(b) The sight of a dog.
(c) The sight of so many people.
(d) The sight of bulldozers.
5. What does Luke imagine in Chapter 7, which he feels guilty about?
(a) Wishing he'd never been born.
(b) Running away.
(c) Wanting one of his brothers to die so he can take their place.
(d) Moving in with a family with only one child and living a normal life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Jen use as a password for her online chat room?
2. How old was Jen when she began using her family's computer?
3. What are some of the orders Luke recalls the Government giving his family in the past?
4. What makes Luke decide he must act now if he wants to sneak over to the third child's house?
5. What signal have Jen and Luke decided upon so Luke will know when it's okay to come and visit her again?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)