|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Luke's mother and father see on TV while pregnant that scared them?
(a) Stories of what the Population Police does to pregnant women.
(b) Pictures of what the Population Police does to third babies.
(c) Ads advertising the reward for turning in people who have more than two children.
(d) The Government's ads talking about how the Population Police would do anything to enforce the law.
2. What time of the day is it when Luke sees the blinds flip up and down quickly in an upstairs window of one of the new houses?
(a) 10 PM.
(b) 10 AM.
(c) 11 AM.
(d) 11 PM.
3. What does Mark yell when he knocks on Luke's bedroom door in Chapter 3?
(a) You in there Lukey?!
(b) Open loser!
(c) Population Police! Open up!
(d) Better hide!
4. How many times has Jen's mom been married?
5. Who had bet Jen that she didn't know what the weather was like outside?
Short Answer Questions
1. Luke finally signals Jen on the third day after he meets her; what happens?
2. What does Luke notice first as he makes his way outside to sneak over to the third child's house?
3. What makes Luke decide he must act now if he wants to sneak over to the third child's house?
4. What does Dad say is the reason for the tax increase on their property?
5. What is Jen shocked to hear that Luke and his family eat, that even her family can't eat?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)