|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jen shocked to hear that Luke and his family eat, that even her family can't eat?
2. Who does Luke recall showing up, surprisingly, at his family's home years ago, begging for food?
(a) A little girl.
(b) A pregnant woman.
(c) A tramp.
(d) A little boy.
3. Who did Luke's Mother hide her pregnancy from?
(a) Her brothers.
(b) Everyone, even her own mother and sisters.
(c) A few of her friends.
(d) Her father and sisters.
4. What time of day does Jen promise to check outside everyday for Luke's signal?
(a) 8:00 AM.
(b) 12:00 PM.
(c) 10:00 AM.
(d) 9:00 AM.
5. What is so shocking about Jen's parents having a third child?
(a) Jen's parents wanted another boy but realized having a girl would be fun too.
(b) Her parents didn't want to have her but felt too guilty to terminate the pregnancy.
(c) They broke the law on purpose to have her, and Jen's dad is a Government employee.
(d) She was actually a fourth child, but her older sister died.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Luke's brothers make fun of the bread he made?
2. What does Jen plan on doing at the rally she is organizing?
3. What are some of the orders Luke recalls the Government giving his family in the past?
4. Luke asks Jen how she is able to meet other people if she is a third child like him; what does Jen explain that her parents do?
5. The female third child introduces herself as Jennifer Rose Talbot; who does she say is usually very jumpy people?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)