|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Luke's brothers, Matthew and Mark, complain that they will have to do since Luke is not allowed outside anymore?
(a) The fishing.
(b) All of his chores.
(c) Taking out the garbage.
(d) The laundry.
2. The books Luke reads that are his fathers, what are they about?
(a) Countryside grasses and pig diseases.
(d) Monster trucks.
3. What does the female third child apologize to Luke for after she sees him staring at the door as if he means to make a run for it?
(a) Scaring him.
(b) Yelling at him.
(c) Kicking him.
(d) Making fun of him.
4. What does Mother do when she opens the tax bill?
(a) She tears it to pieces.
(b) She clutches it to her chest.
(c) She begins to weep over it.
(d) She is so startled she drops it.
5. What does Luke tells his brother he put into the bread?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Jen able to check outside for Luke's signal without being seen every day?
2. After Jen tells Luke in Chapter 15 that he has come to the right place and to forget that hiding-like-a-mole stuff, what does she tell him that she is?
3. On what day does Jen finally answer Luke's signal?
4. Who did Luke's Mother hide her pregnancy from?
5. What does Jen plan on doing at the rally she is organizing?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)