|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jen perform a background check on Luke?
(a) She took a sample of Luke's blood using her brothers kit and scanned the results into her computer.
(b) She used her brother's fingerprinting kit to lift Luke's prints off her door and she scanned them into her computer.
(c) She took a strand of Luke's hair and used her brothers kit to analyze it and then scanned the results into her computer.
(d) She took a picture of Luke and scanned it onto her computer.
2. What does the girl, whose house Luke broke into, say about the Government monitoring phone calls?
(a) They are too stupid to notice anything.
(b) They are understaffed and too incompetent to do a good job monitoring phone calls.
(c) Her parents are too rich for the Government to bother.
(d) They have bigger problems to worry about.
3. Why didn't Luke's parents take the Population Law seriously when they became pregnant?
(a) The law was new and they figured the Government would get over its foolishness.
(b) They were too scared.
(c) They didn't care what the Government thought.
(d) They were mad at the Government.
4. What does Jen use that allows her to go shopping?
(a) A forged shopping pass.
(b) A fake I.D.
(c) A gun.
(d) A wig and some sunglasses.
5. On what day does Jen finally answer Luke's signal?
(a) Tenth day.
(b) Fifth day.
(c) Fourth day.
(d) Sixth day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had bet Jen that she didn't know what the weather was like outside?
2. Luke punches his hand through the screen door of the third child's house, what happens when he enters the house?
3. Luke finally signals Jen on the third day after he meets her; what happens?
4. In Chapter 5, what does the letter from the Government tell Luke's father to get rid of?
5. What does Luke notice first as he makes his way outside to sneak over to the third child's house?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)