|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the female third child tell Luke she does sometimes just for fun?
(a) Run around outside at night.
(b) Turn the music up really loud and sing along.
(c) Set off the house alarm.
(d) Play with fire.
2. In Chapter 17, what does Jen tell Luke that her mother dragged her out to go do?
(a) Jewelry shopping.
(b) Grocery shopping.
(c) Shopping for flowers.
(d) Shopping at the mall.
3. What does Luke learn about from the books that Jen has given him that he mentions to his dad?
(a) Neighbors sharing food.
(b) Using spoiled food to feed the animals.
(c) Growing food indoors.
(d) Canning food.
4. In Chapter 17, how many days does Luke wait for another opportunity to sneak over to Jen's house?
(a) Three days.
(b) Six days.
(c) Two days.
(d) Five days.
5. What do Matthew and Mark do while Mom is at work and Dad is fixing the machinery?
(a) Plow the fields.
(b) They are in school.
(c) Take care of the animals and yard.
(d) Harvest the fields.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luke notice first as he makes his way outside to sneak over to the third child's house?
2. What is so amazing for Luke to look out upon from his room in Chapter 3?
3. Why is Luke's Dad furious with him in Chapter 8?
4. What does the girl, whose house Luke broke into, do while she talks on the phone to her dad?
5. What does Luke notice on his 13th day of watching the house where he saw the child's face?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)