|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Jen when she began using her family's computer?
2. How did Jen perform a background check on Luke?
(a) She took a sample of Luke's blood using her brothers kit and scanned the results into her computer.
(b) She took a strand of Luke's hair and used her brothers kit to analyze it and then scanned the results into her computer.
(c) She took a picture of Luke and scanned it onto her computer.
(d) She used her brother's fingerprinting kit to lift Luke's prints off her door and she scanned them into her computer.
3. What does Luke yell out in a panic to the girl whose house he has just broke into?
(a) "I'll get you!"
(b) "Let me go!"
(c) "Population Police!"
(d) "Please don't hurt me!"
4. Why doesn't Luke tell his mother about what he has found in his room allowing him to look outside?
(a) He fears they will forbid him from using it anymore.
(b) He wants it to be his secret.
(c) He doesn't want to get in trouble.
(d) He knows they will cover it up.
5. What does Luke's father get angry with him for asking about in Chapter 1?
(a) For asking if he'll be able to look out the windows when people move into the new houses.
(b) For asking when he'll be able to go outside again.
(c) For asking for seconds at dinner.
(d) For asking about why he must sleep in the attic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Jen's chat room friends that Luke is introduced to in Chapter 18?
2. How was Jen's mom able to take her shopping with her?
3. What time does Luke's Mom have to be at the factory every day?
4. After Mark leaves Luke's room, what does Luke notice light pouring out of in his room?
5. What did Luke's mother and father see on TV while pregnant that scared them?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)