|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke get up at dawn to clean in Chapter 25?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The family room.
(c) Muddy footprints.
(d) His room.
2. Whose voice does Luke hear in his room the night Jen and the other kids leave for the rally?
(b) His dad's.
(c) His mom's.
3. What does Luke yell out in a panic to the girl whose house he has just broke into?
(a) "Please don't hurt me!"
(b) "Population Police!"
(c) "Let me go!"
(d) "I'll get you!"
4. What makes Luke decide he must act now if he wants to sneak over to the third child's house?
(a) His parents are thinking about locking him in his room all day.
(b) Cops are beginning to scrutinize the area.
(c) Lots of the trees are being cut down.
(d) The trees are beginning to lose their leaves.
5. Who had bet Jen that she didn't know what the weather was like outside?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Jen want Luke to leave with her to the rally?
2. What has Luke been taught all his life to fear?
3. What do Dad, Matthew, and Mark load up for slaughter at the beginning of Chapter 6?
4. Since the woods near his home were torn down, how many months has Luke been trapped inside his house?
5. Luke realizes his home is not a sanctuary but a ___________.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)