|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Luke been taught all his life to fear?
(b) Open spaces.
(c) Other children.
2. Why does Jen believe there are not enough babies being born anymore?
(a) People are scared that they'll have multiples.
(b) Because of the Government's propaganda campaign against pregnancy.
(c) Because there's not enough food.
(d) Most women are infertile.
3. How big are the houses being built next to Luke's home?
4. What does Luke's Dad slip quietly to Luke every day around noon?
(a) Some vegetables.
(c) A couple cookies.
(d) Two sandwiches.
5. What does Luke tells his brother he put into the bread?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl, whose house Luke broke into, do while she talks on the phone to her dad?
2. How much more money is the tax bill from previous years?
3. Why does Jen say that she looked out the window the day Luke saw her?
4. What does Jen ask Luke about his brothers in Chapter 21?
5. What does Luke's mom think of his suggestion to her in Chapter 25?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)