|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Government make it illegal to have pets?
(a) An epidemic of lice.
(b) They believe animals are only for eating.
(c) Because of the diseases they may carry.
(d) The food shortage.
2. How do the people moving next to Luke's family's home dress?
3. What new house does Luke spy a child looking out the window of after his dad banishes him from the kitchen?
(a) Big Car Family House.
(b) Gold Family House.
(c) Sport's Family House.
(d) Birdbrain Family House.
4. It's harvest time and the family is working harder than ever, what does Luke's mom make sure to leave him every day?
(a) A supply of food.
(b) A new pile of books.
(c) A jug of water.
(d) Some new video games.
5. Why does Luke go stir crazy in his house the first few weeks of April?
(a) It's snowing.
(b) His father is home every day.
(c) It's rainy.
(d) His brothers have school off for Spring Break.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name do Luke's Mom and Dad call the new residents that will be living next to them?
2. What time does Jen want Luke to leave with her to the rally?
3. How many residents does Luke watch leave their houses before he sneaks over the the third child's house?
4. Why does the girl who pinned Luke down after entering her house let him go?
5. What type of people does Luke tell Jen change the world?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)