|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke get up at dawn to watch every morning?
(a) His family eat breakfast.
(b) The animals out his window.
(c) The work on the new houses.
(d) The sun rise.
2. Why does Luke go stir crazy in his house the first few weeks of April?
(a) His father is home every day.
(b) His brothers have school off for Spring Break.
(c) It's rainy.
(d) It's snowing.
3. What does Luke beg his mother to convince his dad of in Chapter 9?
(a) Allowing Luke back in the kitchen.
(b) Allowing Luke to listen to the radio.
(c) Allowing Luke to look out the windows.
(d) Allowing Luke outside.
4. What did Jen do to make sure no policemen stop her on her way to the rally?
(a) She bribed several police officers.
(b) She is going to dress up like one of her brothers.
(c) She hacked into the police database and arranged to give several policemen vacation days.
(d) She has devised a special route where no policemen patrol.
5. Since the woods near his home were torn down, how many months has Luke been trapped inside his house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Luke punches his hand through the screen door of the third child's house, what happens when he enters the house?
2. What does Luke's Dad do every day at lunchtime?
3. What type of people does Luke tell Jen change the world?
4. The female third child introduces herself as Jennifer Rose Talbot; who does she say is usually very jumpy people?
5. Who had bet Jen that she didn't know what the weather was like outside?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)