|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of people does Luke tell Jen change the world?
(a) Smart people.
(b) Poor people.
(c) Rich people.
(d) Brave people.
2. What does Luke notice the house with the third child sometimes leaves open?
(a) The back door.
(b) The kitchen windown.
(c) The sliding glass door.
(d) The front door.
3. What does the girl, whose house Luke broke into, say about the Government monitoring phone calls?
(a) Her parents are too rich for the Government to bother.
(b) They are too stupid to notice anything.
(c) They are understaffed and too incompetent to do a good job monitoring phone calls.
(d) They have bigger problems to worry about.
4. How many kids does Jen really think will show up at her rally?
(a) All of them.
(c) A few of them.
(d) Half of them.
5. What do Jen and Luke do while he's at her house in Chapter 21?
(a) Read books and eat chips.
(b) Watch TV.
(c) Play board games and bake cookies.
(d) Play video games.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luke get up at dawn to watch every morning?
2. Luke asks Jen how she is able to meet other people if she is a third child like him; what does Jen explain that her parents do?
3. When Jen was younger, where did her mom take her to meet other third children?
4. What is Luke's favorite part of his day?
5. Since not being able to eat breakfast with the whole family, why doesn't Luke ask for butter for his toast anymore?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)