|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Luke tells Jen how he found out about her, what is Jen stunned to hear about Luke?
(a) That his dad yelled at him for cleaning the house and baking bread.
(b) That he has never left his own property and he has been trapped in his house for months.
(c) That his parents make him eat breakfast on the stairs.
(d) That his brothers tease him about being a third child.
2. What does Luke yell out in a panic to the girl whose house he has just broke into?
(a) "Population Police!"
(b) "I'll get you!"
(c) "Please don't hurt me!"
(d) "Let me go!"
3. Why has Luke been banned from using the telephone?
(a) He likes to call random people and hang up.
(b) The Government has the technology to trace a call and can even verify the caller's identity.
(c) He tries to call his dad at work too much.
(d) He always talks too long.
4. What is Luke's favorite part of his day?
(a) When his brothers come to play checkers with him.
(b) In the morning when he can watch the new houses.
(c) When his mother comes up to tuck him into bed.
(d) When his dad comes home for lunch.
5. How many times does Luke visit Jen in February?
(b) Three times.
(d) Five times.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jen plan on getting to the rally that she has planned?
2. What does the female third child apologize to Luke for after she sees him staring at the door as if he means to make a run for it?
3. Why does Jen believe there are not enough babies being born anymore?
4. Whose voice does Luke hear in his room the night Jen and the other kids leave for the rally?
5. What does Jen say to Luke after he tells her he will see her after the rally?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)