|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since the woods near his home were torn down, how many months has Luke been trapped inside his house?
2. What does Luke get up at dawn to clean in Chapter 25?
(a) The family room.
(b) His room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) Muddy footprints.
3. What does Luke imagine in Chapter 7, which he feels guilty about?
(a) Wanting one of his brothers to die so he can take their place.
(b) Moving in with a family with only one child and living a normal life.
(c) Wishing he'd never been born.
(d) Running away.
4. What do Matthew and Mark do while Mom is at work and Dad is fixing the machinery?
(a) Take care of the animals and yard.
(b) They are in school.
(c) Plow the fields.
(d) Harvest the fields.
5. What does Luke's Dad do every day at lunchtime?
(a) Watches television and eats take-out.
(b) Reads a book while eating what his wife left him for lunch.
(c) Sits and chats with Luke while they eat lunch.
(d) Turns on the radio and eats lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Government make it illegal to have pets?
2. How does Luke feel about his parents after discovering Jen?
3. What does Mother do when she opens the tax bill?
4. What does the girl, whose house Luke broke into, do while she talks on the phone to her dad?
5. What name do Luke's Mom and Dad call the new residents that will be living next to them?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)