|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke agonize over the three days after he refuses to go with Jen to the rally?
(a) Going with her or turning her in to the authorities.
(b) Stopping her or turning her in to the authorities.
(c) Going with her or stopping her.
(d) Telling her parents or telling his parents.
2. What does Luke sneak into the kitchen for the day of the rally?
(a) To listen to the radio.
(b) To look out the window.
(c) To bake some bread.
(d) To make a sandwich.
3. What do Jen and Luke do while he's at her house in Chapter 21?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Play board games and bake cookies.
(c) Read books and eat chips.
(d) Play video games.
4. Why does Luke watch Jen's house obsessively for the days after the rally?
(b) Signs of her.
(c) Signs of anyone in her family.
5. Why are the new residents that will be living next to Luke called a special name?
(a) They are famous.
(b) They are really rich people.
(c) They are gangsters.
(d) They are of royal blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much more money is the tax bill from previous years?
2. Luke realizes his home is not a sanctuary but a ___________.
3. After Matthew asks how the family can possibly pay the property taxes, what does Mother announce she has just received?
4. What does the girl, who's a third child like Luke, do that shocks him?
5. How does Luke answer Jen's question about his brothers in Chapter 21?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)