|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jen plan on getting to the rally that she has planned?
(a) She's going to drive one of her parent's cars.
(b) She's going to hitchhike.
(c) She's going to take the bus.
(d) She's going to ride her bike.
2. When Jen was younger, where did her mom take her to meet other third children?
(a) A play group.
(b) A carnival.
(c) A party.
(d) Secret meetings.
3. What does the girl, whose house Luke broke into, say about the Government monitoring phone calls?
(a) Her parents are too rich for the Government to bother.
(b) They are too stupid to notice anything.
(c) They are understaffed and too incompetent to do a good job monitoring phone calls.
(d) They have bigger problems to worry about.
4. What time does Luke's Mom get home from work?
(a) 7:00 PM.
(b) 6:00 PM.
(c) 6:30 PM.
(d) 5:30 PM.
5. Why is Luke's Dad furious with him in Chapter 8?
(a) He catches Luke downstairs in the middle of the day.
(b) He catches Luke looking out the windows.
(c) He catches Luke singing loudly.
(d) He catches Luke outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the female third child apologize to Luke for after she sees him staring at the door as if he means to make a run for it?
2. After Matthew asks how the family can possibly pay the property taxes, what does Mother announce she has just received?
3. Why are the new residents that will be living next to Luke called a special name?
4. What has Jen been using her visits with Luke for?
5. What are Luke's favorite types of books to read?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)