|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big are the houses being built next to Luke's home?
2. Why has Luke been banned from using the telephone?
(a) He always talks too long.
(b) The Government has the technology to trace a call and can even verify the caller's identity.
(c) He tries to call his dad at work too much.
(d) He likes to call random people and hang up.
3. Who had bet Jen that she didn't know what the weather was like outside?
4. What type of people does Luke tell Jen change the world?
(a) Brave people.
(b) Rich people.
(c) Poor people.
(d) Smart people.
5. What time of the day is it when Luke sees the blinds flip up and down quickly in an upstairs window of one of the new houses?
(a) 11 AM.
(b) 10 PM.
(c) 11 PM.
(d) 10 AM.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luke imagine in Chapter 7, which he feels guilty about?
2. What does Luke notice first as he makes his way outside to sneak over to the third child's house?
3. How does Luke answer Jen's question about his brothers in Chapter 21?
4. Why does Luke's family have a hard time deciphering the meaning of the letter from the Government?
5. What does Luke agonize over the three days after he refuses to go with Jen to the rally?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)