|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Luke decide he must act now if he wants to sneak over to the third child's house?
(a) His parents are thinking about locking him in his room all day.
(b) Lots of the trees are being cut down.
(c) Cops are beginning to scrutinize the area.
(d) The trees are beginning to lose their leaves.
2. What does Luke get up at dawn to clean in Chapter 25?
(a) Muddy footprints.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The family room.
(d) His room.
3. What does Jen do when Luke asks her questions about that day he saw her?
(a) She waves the questions away.
(b) She slaps his face.
(c) She laughs at him.
(d) She answers him.
4. What time does Luke's Mom get home from work?
(a) 5:30 PM.
(b) 7:00 PM.
(c) 6:00 PM.
(d) 6:30 PM.
5. How many times does Luke visit Jen in February?
(c) Three times.
(d) Five times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jen and Luke do while he's at her house in Chapter 21?
2. Luke realizes his home is not a sanctuary but a ___________.
3. How many times does Luke visit Jen in March?
4. Why are the new residents that will be living next to Luke called a special name?
5. How does Jen say her dad would react if he knew she'd been looking out the window?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)