|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dad say is the reason for the tax increase on their property?
(a) They have been suspected to be harboring a third child.
(b) The government is in financial trouble.
(c) He wouldn't sell anymore of their farmland, so he is being punished.
(d) The new houses next door have raised the property value of their home.
2. What does the female third child tell Luke she does sometimes just for fun?
(a) Set off the house alarm.
(b) Turn the music up really loud and sing along.
(c) Play with fire.
(d) Run around outside at night.
3. How does Jen say her dad would react if he knew she'd been looking out the window?
(a) He would beat her.
(b) He would laugh.
(c) He would be furious.
(d) He would cry.
4. What has Luke been taught all his life to fear?
(a) Open spaces.
(b) Other children.
5. How many times does Luke visit Jen in February?
(b) Three times.
(c) Five times.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Luke answer Jen's question about his brothers in Chapter 21?
2. What time does Luke's Mom have to be at the factory every day?
3. What does Jen do when Luke asks her questions about that day he saw her?
4. Luke asks Jen how she is able to meet other people if she is a third child like him; what does Jen explain that her parents do?
5. What does Luke notice on his 13th day of watching the house where he saw the child's face?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)