|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke's mom think of his suggestion to her in Chapter 25?
(a) She thinks it's a great idea and asks him what kind of cake he'd like her to make.
(b) She can't take a day off because she needs the money.
(c) She doesn't see why they'd want a visit from her since they are rich.
(d) She really thinks it would be nice to work somewhere else.
2. Why does Luke watch Jen's house obsessively for the days after the rally?
(c) Signs of anyone in her family.
(d) Signs of her.
3. What does the girl, whose house Luke broke into, say about the Government monitoring phone calls?
(a) Her parents are too rich for the Government to bother.
(b) They are understaffed and too incompetent to do a good job monitoring phone calls.
(c) They have bigger problems to worry about.
(d) They are too stupid to notice anything.
4. What does Luke yell out in a panic to the girl whose house he has just broke into?
(a) "Let me go!"
(b) "Please don't hurt me!"
(c) "I'll get you!"
(d) "Population Police!"
5. What do Jen and Luke do while he's at her house in Chapter 21?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Play video games.
(c) Read books and eat chips.
(d) Play board games and bake cookies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Luke decide he must act now if he wants to sneak over to the third child's house?
2. Why has Luke been banned from using the telephone?
3. What did Jen do to make sure no policemen stop her on her way to the rally?
4. What does Luke beg his mother to convince his dad of in Chapter 9?
5. What does Luke imagine in Chapter 7, which he feels guilty about?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)