|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jen do when Luke asks her questions about that day he saw her?
(a) She slaps his face.
(b) She answers him.
(c) She laughs at him.
(d) She waves the questions away.
2. What does Luke get up at dawn to watch every morning?
(a) His family eat breakfast.
(b) The work on the new houses.
(c) The animals out his window.
(d) The sun rise.
3. What time of the day is it when Luke sees the blinds flip up and down quickly in an upstairs window of one of the new houses?
(a) 11 PM.
(b) 10 AM.
(c) 10 PM.
(d) 11 AM.
4. What does Luke agonize over the three days after he refuses to go with Jen to the rally?
(a) Going with her or turning her in to the authorities.
(b) Going with her or stopping her.
(c) Stopping her or turning her in to the authorities.
(d) Telling her parents or telling his parents.
5. Who had bet Jen that she didn't know what the weather was like outside?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luke's Dad slip quietly to Luke every day around noon?
2. What makes Luke decide he must act now if he wants to sneak over to the third child's house?
3. Since the woods near his home were torn down, how many months has Luke been trapped inside his house?
4. After Luke tells Jen how he found out about her, what is Jen stunned to hear about Luke?
5. Why is Luke's Dad furious with him in Chapter 8?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)