|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Luke visit Jen in February?
(a) Five times.
(b) Three times.
2. After Jen tells Luke in Chapter 15 that he has come to the right place and to forget that hiding-like-a-mole stuff, what does she tell him that she is?
(a) His ticket out.
(b) His new best friend.
(c) His lucky day.
(d) His savior.
3. How many residents does Luke watch leave their houses before he sneaks over the the third child's house?
4. What does Luke tells his brother he put into the bread?
5. What does Mother do when she opens the tax bill?
(a) She clutches it to her chest.
(b) She is so startled she drops it.
(c) She begins to weep over it.
(d) She tears it to pieces.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luke's Dad slip quietly to Luke every day around noon?
2. What does Luke get up at dawn to watch every morning?
3. What has Jen been using her visits with Luke for?
4. How does Luke feel about the new houses being built next to his home?
5. What does the female third child tell Luke she does sometimes just for fun?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)