|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much more money is the tax bill from previous years?
(a) Three times the usual amount.
(b) Five times the usual amount.
(c) Two times the usual amount.
(d) Four times the usual amount.
2. Why does Jen say that she looked out the window the day Luke saw her?
(a) She was looking for birds.
(b) She was checking that her mirrors were working properly.
(c) She wanted to see if her brothers were home.
(d) She was trying to spy on the neighbors.
3. How does Luke feel about his parents after discovering Jen?
4. Why did the Government make it illegal to have pets?
(a) An epidemic of lice.
(b) They believe animals are only for eating.
(c) Because of the diseases they may carry.
(d) The food shortage.
5. What amazes Jen about Luke in Chapter 15?
(a) That he is crying.
(b) That he had the guts to sneak over to her house.
(c) That he has never met anybody outside of his parents and brothers.
(d) That he has never seen a girl before.
Short Answer Questions
1. Luke asks Jen how she is able to meet other people if she is a third child like him; what does Jen explain that her parents do?
2. What does Luke call the new family that has a row of birdhouses in their backyard?
3. How big are the houses being built next to Luke's home?
4. What does the girl, whose house Luke broke into, do while she talks on the phone to her dad?
5. Who does Luke spy driving by the new houses while they are being built?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)