|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Luke decide he must act now if he wants to sneak over to the third child's house?
(a) Lots of the trees are being cut down.
(b) His parents are thinking about locking him in his room all day.
(c) The trees are beginning to lose their leaves.
(d) Cops are beginning to scrutinize the area.
2. What does Luke agonize over the three days after he refuses to go with Jen to the rally?
(a) Telling her parents or telling his parents.
(b) Going with her or stopping her.
(c) Stopping her or turning her in to the authorities.
(d) Going with her or turning her in to the authorities.
3. How many times does Luke visit Jen in March?
(b) Three times.
(c) Five times.
4. What does Jen call Luke for not wanting to go to the rally?
(a) A scaredy cat.
(b) A baby.
(c) A coward.
(d) A chicken.
5. How does Luke feel about the new houses being built next to his home?
(a) He is frustrated.
(b) He loves them.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He hates them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Luke been taught all his life to fear?
2. What time of the day is it when Luke sees the blinds flip up and down quickly in an upstairs window of one of the new houses?
3. What does Luke get up at dawn to clean in Chapter 25?
4. Why are the new residents that will be living next to Luke called a special name?
5. What time does Jen want Luke to leave with her to the rally?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)