|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the female third child apologize to Luke for after she sees him staring at the door as if he means to make a run for it?
(a) Scaring him.
(b) Yelling at him.
(c) Kicking him.
(d) Making fun of him.
2. What does Jen do every time she sees Luke?
(a) Greets him with a big hug and a smile.
(b) Slaps him on the back.
(c) Kisses his cheek.
(d) Teases him about his hair.
3. Why won't Luke agree to come to the rally with Jen?
(a) He does not believe it's right.
(b) He is too angry.
(c) He is too frightened.
(d) He's embarrassed.
4. What has Luke been taught all his life to fear?
(a) Other children.
(c) Open spaces.
5. Luke punches his hand through the screen door of the third child's house, what happens when he enters the house?
(a) He sets off the alarm.
(b) He's attacked by a dog.
(c) He walks quietly inside and explores the house.
(d) He gets stuck trying to get through the screen door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Luke go stir crazy in his house the first few weeks of April?
2. What does Luke's Dad slip quietly to Luke every day around noon?
3. Why are the new residents that will be living next to Luke called a special name?
4. How does Jen say her dad would react if he knew she'd been looking out the window?
5. The books Luke reads that are his fathers, what are they about?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)