One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jen plan on getting to the rally that she has planned?
(a) She's going to take the bus.
(b) She's going to drive one of her parent's cars.
(c) She's going to ride her bike.
(d) She's going to hitchhike.
2. What does Luke agonize over the three days after he refuses to go with Jen to the rally?
(a) Stopping her or turning her in to the authorities.
(b) Going with her or stopping her.
(c) Going with her or turning her in to the authorities.
(d) Telling her parents or telling his parents.
3. After Luke tells Jen how he found out about her, what is Jen stunned to hear about Luke?
(a) That his dad yelled at him for cleaning the house and baking bread.
(b) That his parents make him eat breakfast on the stairs.
(c) That he has never left his own property and he has been trapped in his house for months.
(d) That his brothers tease him about being a third child.
4. The books Luke reads that are his fathers, what are they about?
(a) Monster trucks.
(b) Countryside grasses and pig diseases.
5. How does Luke feel about the new houses being built next to his home?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is frustrated.
(c) He hates them.
(d) He loves them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luke get up at dawn to clean in Chapter 25?
2. What does Jen call Luke for not wanting to go to the rally?
3. What does Luke beg his mother to convince his dad of in Chapter 9?
4. How do the people moving next to Luke's family's home dress?
5. How big are the houses being built next to Luke's home?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)