|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discipline, Chapters 1-5, (pg 111-142).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the principal of Kelly School identify as one of his better skills?
(c) Parent conferences.
2. What were the two smells in Mrs. Zajac's class at the beginning of the school year?
(a) Flowers from outside and bologna sandwiches.
(b) Floor cleaner and rubber cement.
(c) Crayons and new books.
(d) Construction paper, and roach and rodent spray.
3. While teaching a lesson with one student, what did Mrs. Zajac do with her eyes as she taught?
(a) She sat behind her desk and was able to see everything going on.
(b) She walked around the room telling children what to do.
(c) She constantly interrupted her lessons to discipline children.
(d) She scanned the room and saw things in her peripheral vision.
4. Whose hand shot up for almost every question Mrs. Zajac asked the class?
5. What was the favorite book Mrs. Zajac was reading to her students after recess daily?
(a) A book about a boy whose toys come alive at night.
(b) A book about a boy whose toy cowboy comes alive.
(c) A book about a girl who becomes a witch.
(d) A book about an alien who comes to live with a boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children were in Mrs. Zajac's class?
2. What kind of car did Mrs. Zajac drive?
3. Who was the principal of Kelly School when Mrs. Zajac was a teacher there?
4. How many children in Mrs. Zajac's class ate free lunches?
5. What quality did Mrs. Zajac think Pam displayed that was most important for a new teacher?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)