|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discipline, Chapters 1-5, (pg 111-142).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Holyoke's primary industry at the turn of the century?
(a) Glass bottle production.
(b) Automobile headlight production.
(c) Aluminum can production.
(d) Paper production.
2. How many reading groups did Mrs. Zajac have in her classroom?
3. What was unusual about Pedro's uncle who lived with him?
(a) He was paralyzed from the neck down.
(b) He was a transvestite.
(c) He was a television announcer.
(d) He was a circus performer.
4. What was the first social studies question Mrs. Zajac asked her class?
(a) "What planet do we live on?"
(b) "What is the name of our country?"
(c) "What is the name of the country to the north of us?"
(d) "What country is to the south of us?"
5. What did Mrs. Zajac want to come back as in her next life?
(a) An air traffic controller.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A principal.
(d) A radio announcer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Miss Hunt the longest and most elaborate farewell card?
2. While Pam was teaching the class, who was disruptive and threatened to punch her?
3. What was something Mrs. Zajac liked about Pam's lessons for the children?
4. What did Mrs. Zajac say about Judith when comparing the child with herself?
5. Where had Mrs. Zajac done her student teaching?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)