|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 273 through 302.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first book of the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy?
(a) The Fellowship of the Ring.
(b) Return of the King.
(c) A Tale of Two Cities.
(d) The Two Towers.
2. Since 2001, Samuel Delany has been a professor of English and Creative Writing at what institution?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Temple University.
(c) Stanford University.
(d) Oxford University.
3. Robert Heinlein won Hugo Awards for how many of his novels?
4. How many Hugo awards has Samuel Delany won in his career?
5. When was Jo Walton born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the author Ursula Le Guin born and raised?
2. What sister of her mother's is Morwenna's closest relative?
3. When was "The Hobbit" published?
4. Where does Auntie Teg live?
5. The place that Morwenna suggests to Wim as a place they can go to possibly see a fairy is owned by whom in the book club?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)