|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 273 through 302.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is it that Morwenna's leg pain becomes so bad she must go to the hospital?
(a) January, 1980.
(b) August, 1972.
(d) June, 1968.
2. What jockish girl sees one of Morwenna's photos from her mother and asks her about it, leading Morwenna to respond that her mother is a vindictive witch?
3. Who volunteers to go with Morwenna to her first book club meeting at the library?
(a) Uncle Clem.
(c) Miss Carroll.
4. What wild place does Morwenna visit looking for fairies while staying with Auntie Teg after Christmas?
(a) Croggin Bog.
(b) Poacher's Wood.
(c) Sunflower Meadows.
(d) Dingly Dell.
5. Morwenna named the fairy Glorfindel after a character in what novels?
(a) The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
(b) The Lord of the Rings.
(d) The Hardy Boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Morwenna feels conflicted about Wim because she feels his feelings aren't real due to what?
2. When Morwenna is placed in the hospital for her leg pain, the doctor recommends she is kept in what for a week?
3. What is the first book of the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy?
4. Morwenna's aunt who drives her to the train station after Christmas stops at what kind of shop?
5. What does everyone show off at school once the holidays end and classes resume?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)