|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 273 through 302.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After a successful pre-Christmas book club meeting, Morwenna meets with the others at a local pub and sits next to whom?
2. The alternative medicine practitioner whom Morwenna sees for her leg pain recommends that she return for treatment for what duration?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 2 months.
3. Whose science fiction novels include "Babel-17, The Einstein Intersection"?
(a) Samuel R. Delany's.
(b) Frank Herbert's.
(c) Ray Bradbury's.
(d) Arthur C. Clarke's.
4. Morwenna steps outside the story early in the novel to inform the reader that he or she should read the book as a memoir written by whom?
(a) A prestigious clergyman.
(b) An unreliable and disreputable person.
(c) A drunkard.
(d) A child.
5. What spell does Morwenna cast when her mother visits her again with another night attack at the hospital?
(a) The Hail Mary.
(b) The Ordinance of Power.
(c) The Circle of Life.
(d) The Litany Against Fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname did the writer Robert Heinlein have?
2. What does Morwenna use in her protective spell which she feels is dangerous but also potentially powerful?
3. When was "The Hobbit" published?
4. Morwenna explains that Auntie Teg is having an affair with whom?
5. What does Morwenna go to burn in a bonfire in the countryside in the third section of the novel?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)