|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 210 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the author Ursula Le Guin born?
2. Since 2001, Samuel Delany has been a professor of English and Creative Writing at what institution?
(a) Oxford University.
(b) Stanford University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Temple University.
3. Where does Daniel take Morwenna to meet Sam during the school break?
(c) South Wales.
4. Morwenna attends a party put on by what hometown former friend after Christmas?
5. Morwenna takes the train where to stay with her Auntie Teg after Christmas?
(d) South Wales.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morwenna use in her protective spell which she feels is dangerous but also potentially powerful?
2. While Morwenna is staying with Auntie Teg after Christmas, she meets up with what childhood friend?
3. What does Morwenna see dancing in the flames when Arlinghurst school has a bonfire?
4. What is the name of Janine's ex-boyfriend she tells Morwenna about in the bookstore?
5. What is the name of the Irish girl that Morwenna befriends at school?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)