|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 210 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the nationwide poetry contest which Morwenna enters at her school, the best hundred poem writers will receive what object?
(a) A typewriter.
(b) An office chair.
(c) A writing desk.
(d) A bookshelf.
2. What does Morwenna use in her protective spell which she feels is dangerous but also potentially powerful?
(a) A dead bat.
(b) A coffin nail.
(c) Blood from her finger.
(d) A dead man's hand.
3. What is the name of the prestigious boarding school Morwenna attends?
(a) Oak Knoll.
4. Who does Morwenna discover Wim saved from some bullies a couple years back?
5. How many Hugo awards has Ursula Le Guin won?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who from the school visits Morwenna in the hospital and offers her books from the library?
2. Who does Morwenna write a poem for in the nationwide poetry contest which is held at her school?
3. What is Morwenna's true love in the novel?
4. Who appears to Morwenna in spectral form, hovering over her bed and literally paralyzing her?
5. What is the name of the Jewish girl that Morwenna befriends at school?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)