|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 185 through 210.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to an important piece of property associated with the protagonist?
(a) Hero prop.
(b) Foreshadowing object.
(c) Vital object.
(d) Critical possesion.
2. How many Hugo awards has Samuel Delany won in his career?
3. Whose image has been burned out of the photograph that Morwenna's mother sends her after she arrives at the boarding school?
4. What do Morwenna and her sister intend to throw into a pool at the heart of the factory in the beginning of the novel?
5. Morwenna treasures the photograph her mother sends her when she arrives at boarding school because it gives her an image of whom to cherish?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(d) Uncle Clem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Morwenna flee to in 1979?
2. What does everyone show off at school once the holidays end and classes resume?
3. What is the name of the town in which a factory has ruined the surrounding area with a foul smell and a blight in the beginning of "Among Others"?
4. Where does Auntie Teg live?
5. What final wild place does Morwenna find magic in South Wales during her visit after Christmas?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)