|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 185 through 210.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language did the fairies Morwenna befriended in her early years speak?
2. Where was the author Ursula Le Guin born and raised?
(a) Coeur d' Alene, Idaho.
(b) Berkeley, California.
(c) Casper, Wyoming.
(d) Reno, Nevada.
3. What is the name of the blond-haired handsome boy in the book club that Morwenna has a crush on?
4. What is the name of Morwenna's father?
5. Morwenna's disability makes it necessary for her to use what?
(a) A cane.
(b) A back brace.
(c) A wheelchair.
(d) A seeing-eye dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town in which a factory has ruined the surrounding area with a foul smell and a blight in the beginning of "Among Others"?
2. How many Nebula awards has Samuel Delany won in his career?
3. What does Morwenna respect the most about Sam?
4. Doing Christmas decorating at Daniel's mansion, the season is dampened by the fact that Russians have invaded what country?
5. What does Janine help Morwenna pick out when they first go shopping?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)