|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 125 through 153.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Morwenna's disability makes it necessary for her to use what?
(a) A cane.
(b) A wheelchair.
(c) A seeing-eye dog.
(d) A back brace.
2. When a science-minded female friend visits Morwenna and puts her arm around her in a manner Morwenna interprets as sexual, she struggles to find a way to express what?
(a) That she is dying.
(b) That she loves her.
(c) That she is married.
(d) That she likes boys.
3. Who does Morwenna write a poem for in the nationwide poetry contest which is held at her school?
4. On what days does the library's science fiction book club meet?
5. Morwenna travels by train where to visit Grampar during the holiday break at school?
(d) South Wales.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Nebula awards has the author Ursula Le Guin won?
2. What is the name of Morwenna's father?
3. What appears and dances in the flames when Morwenna builds a bonfire in the countryside in the third section of the novel?
4. Glorfindel instructs Morwenna that she must travel to a ruin nicknamed what when she visits an ancient ruin?
5. What does Morwenna use in her protective spell which she feels is dangerous but also potentially powerful?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)