|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71 through 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Glorfindel wear?
(a) A cloak of leaves.
(b) A green robe.
(c) A black trenchcoat.
(d) A silver cape.
2. What teacher signs Morwenna's library form in the novel?
(a) Miss Smith.
(b) Miss Carroll.
(c) Miss Robbins.
(d) Miss Jenkins.
3. Glorfindel instructs Morwenna that she must travel to a ruin and gather what for a ritual there?
(a) Smooth rocks.
(b) Deer blood.
(c) Oak leaves.
(d) Maple syrup.
4. What is the name of the Jewish girl that Morwenna befriends at school?
5. Where does Morwenna flee to in 1979?
(b) South Wales.
Short Answer Questions
1. What jockish girl sees one of Morwenna's photos from her mother and asks her about it, leading Morwenna to respond that her mother is a vindictive witch?
2. Where does Morwenna flee from in 1979?
3. Where does Daniel take Morwenna to meet Sam during the school break?
4. Morwenna travels by train where to visit Grampar during the holiday break at school?
5. What language did the fairies Morwenna befriended in her early years speak?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)