|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 241 through 272.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is it that Morwenna's leg pain becomes so bad she must go to the hospital?
(a) June, 1968.
(b) August, 1972.
(c) January, 1980.
2. Where does Wim express desire to go to a science fiction convention while Morwenna is in the hospital?
(b) South Wales.
3. At Morwenna's book club meeting, some of the men feel that the author Tiptree is what?
4. When Morwenna finds magic in South Wales after Christmas, Mor appears in ghostly form, unable to speak and frozen in time at what age?
5. What is Morwenna's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy who hits on Morwenna call her when she reiterates his sexual advances at the party put on by her former friend after Christmas?
2. When was James Tiptree, Jr. born?
3. When was Samuel Delany's "Babel-17" published?
4. To whom does Morwenna correspond with about Plato by letters from school?
5. James Tiptree, Jr. is the pen name of what American science fiction author?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)