|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 241 through 272.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Morwenna finds magic in South Wales after Christmas, Mor appears in ghostly form, unable to speak and frozen in time at what age?
2. How long does Morwenna intend to stay with her Auntie Teg after Christmas?
(a) 14 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 2 days.
3. Where was the author Ursula Le Guin born and raised?
(a) Casper, Wyoming.
(b) Coeur d' Alene, Idaho.
(c) Reno, Nevada.
(d) Berkeley, California.
4. Who appears to Morwenna in spectral form, hovering over her bed and literally paralyzing her?
(b) Auntie Gwennie.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
5. Sam lost his entire family how?
(a) Volcanic eruption.
(d) The Holocaust.
Short Answer Questions
1. Morwenna named the fairy Glorfindel after a character in what novels?
2. Daniel and who arrive and take Morwenna to rest up at home after she is released from the hospital?
3. Doing Christmas decorating at Daniel's mansion, Morwenna is homesick for where?
4. The alternative medicine practitioner whom Morwenna sees for her leg pain recommends that she return for treatment for what duration?
5. What does everyone show off at school once the holidays end and classes resume?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)