|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 241 through 272.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Morwenna rings in the New Year by visiting whom in the novel?
(a) Aunt Flossie.
(b) Aunt Anthea.
(c) Uncle Clem.
(d) Auntie Gwennie.
2. What must Morwenna have in order to get a card at the town library?
(a) A note signed by the school and a parent.
(b) A drivers license.
(c) An interest in books.
(d) Five pounds.
3. What does Morwenna go to burn in a bonfire in the countryside in the third section of the novel?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) A textbook.
(c) Her mother's letters.
(d) Her identification.
4. What science-minded female friend visits Morwenna and puts her arm around her in a manner Morwenna interprets as sexual?
5. What language did the fairies Morwenna befriended in her early years speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. Glorfindel instructs Morwenna that she must travel to a ruin nicknamed what when she visits an ancient ruin?
2. How long does Morwenna intend to stay with her Auntie Teg after Christmas?
3. Morwenna named the fairy Glorfindel after a character in what novels?
4. Who does Sam encourage Morwenna to read?
5. Who is Morwenna's maternal grandfather?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)