|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71 through 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town in which a factory has ruined the surrounding area with a foul smell and a blight in the beginning of "Among Others"?
2. What is the name of Morwenna's paternal grandfather?
3. Glorfindel instructs Morwenna that she must travel to a ruin nicknamed what when she visits an ancient ruin?
(a) The Temple of Zeus.
(b) Homer's trap.
(c) Druid Mountain.
(d) Minos' labyrinth.
4. What book does Sam give to Morwenna on her first visit?
(a) The Odyssey.
(b) The Symposium.
(c) The Iliad.
(d) The Bible.
5. Morwenna's disability makes it necessary for her to use what?
(a) A cane.
(b) A seeing-eye dog.
(c) A wheelchair.
(d) A back brace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Jewish girl that Morwenna befriends at school?
2. Morwenna treasures the photograph her mother sends her when she arrives at boarding school because it gives her an image of whom to cherish?
3. In the third section of the novel, a senior girl at Arlinghurst discovers Morwenna's bonfire and punishes her with what?
4. What language did the fairies Morwenna befriended in her early years speak?
5. Whose science fiction novels include "Babel-17, The Einstein Intersection"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)