|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 153 through 184.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the author Ursula Le Guin born and raised?
(a) Reno, Nevada.
(b) Berkeley, California.
(c) Casper, Wyoming.
(d) Coeur d' Alene, Idaho.
2. What does Morwenna continue to do with her mother's letters in order to keep her evil power away?
(a) Burn them.
(b) Run them through a paper shredder.
(c) Hide them in a dark closet.
(d) Flush them down the toilet.
3. Glorfindel instructs Morwenna that she must travel to a ruin and gather ingredients for a ritual on what day?
(b) The equinox.
4. Where does Daniel take Morwenna to meet Sam during the school break?
(d) South Wales.
5. What does Morwenna receive from her three aunts for Christmas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What language did the fairies Morwenna befriended in her early years speak?
2. Whose poem at school ends up being chosen among the best hundred in the national poetry competition?
3. Glorfindel appears in human form to be about how old?
4. What does Morwenna respect the most about Sam?
5. What does Morwenna use in her protective spell which she feels is dangerous but also potentially powerful?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)