|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 153 through 184.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first book of the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy?
(a) The Two Towers.
(b) A Tale of Two Cities.
(c) Return of the King.
(d) The Fellowship of the Ring.
2. What does Morwenna say is the cause of her leg injury when first asked by Janine?
(a) Dog attack.
(b) Stray bullet.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Sports injury.
3. Morwenna's great-grandfather was what?
(a) A banker.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A miner.
(d) A policeman.
4. Glorfindel instructs Morwenna that she must travel to a ruin nicknamed what when she visits an ancient ruin?
(a) Druid Mountain.
(b) Minos' labyrinth.
(c) Homer's trap.
(d) The Temple of Zeus.
5. Who is the protagonist of "The Hobbit"?
(a) Hans Solo.
(b) Bilbo Baggins.
(d) Harry Potter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morwenna go to burn in a bonfire in the countryside in the third section of the novel?
2. What cousin does Morwenna say stopped believing in fairies and became interested in football after a certain age?
3. What health problem led to Grampar's hospitalization?
4. Whose science fiction novels include "Babel-17, The Einstein Intersection"?
5. What is the name of Wim's ex-girlfriend?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)