Pages 13 through 40
1. How old is Morwenna in 1975?
2. What is the name of Morwenna's twin sister?
3. What kind of factory has apparently ruined the surrounding area with a foul smell and a blight in the beginning of the novel?
(a) A sports equipment factory.
(b) A muffin factory.
(c) A Phurnacite factory.
(d) A chemical factory.
4. What is the name of the town in which a factory has ruined the surrounding area with a foul smell and a blight in the beginning of "Among Others"?
5. Morwenna and her sister travel to the foul factory in the beginning of the novel at the advice of whom?
6. What do Morwenna and her sister intend to throw into a pool at the heart of the factory in the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 3,880 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)