|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what is the first club to entertain Alamaya?
(a) The Palace.
(b) The Roost.
(c) The Tower.
(d) The Presidio.
2. In Chapter 6, what is Duster Boley's occupation?
3. In Chapter 4, what country does Castle say is needed to help Ethiopia?
4. How long after Seraphine's club was established, did its founder die?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 11 months.
5. How much more money does Professor Koahzy bring in in Chapter 1 than was collected previously during the meeting?
(a) Three times as much.
(b) Twice as much.
(c) Half again as much.
(d) One quarter more.
6. In Chapter 5, what type of coat is Seraphine wearing when she visits Bunchetta?
(a) White fur.
(b) Gray fur.
(d) Black leather.
7. In Chapter 4, what paper does Castle have everyone read?
(b) Labor Herald.
(c) Herald Register.
8. What is Duster Boley's father's occupation in Chapter 6?
(a) Doctor and professor.
(d) Doctor and politician.
9. Where was Piexota born?
10. In Chapter 6, when does Peixota say that Alamaya will begin his tour?
11. In Chapter 7, how many ways of marrying does Alamaya say there are in Ethiopia?
12. In Chapter 1, how much money does Chairman Peixota donate?
13. What is Professor Koahzy's Christian name?
(a) David Williams.
(b) Charles Martin.
(c) Matthew Preston.
(d) Andrew Davidson.
14. Who is giving the party that Seraphine attends in Chapter 5?
(a) Mrs. Rose Smythe.
(b) Mrs. Angela Prior.
(c) Mrs. Bettina Worthington.
(d) Mrs. Lela Witern.
15. In Chapter 2, where is Peixota's house located?
(a) 115th Street.
(b) 138th Street.
(c) 143rd Street.
(d) 151st Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the group that goes to the Airplane order to drink In Chapter 7?
2. In Chapter 1, what street is a parade ground?
3. In Chapter 7, how many members of the Hands to Ethiopia group attend an emergency executive meeting?
4. In Chapter 1, how much money does Professor Koahzy think he could have raised if he had been in charge?
5. When was Ethiopia admitted to the League of Nations?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)