1. In Chapter 1, what street is a parade ground?
2. What country's flag flies from many windows in Chapter 1?
3. What type of feathers does Professor Koazhy have in his hat in Chapter 1?
4. As Professor Koazhy rides through the streets in Chapter 1, what does he wave at the sky?
5. In Chapter 1, how many speakers are there in addition to the envoy?
6. In Chapter 1, where does Professor Koahzy say that Ethiopia extended to centuries ago?
7. When Professor Koahzy finishes his speech in Chapter 1, how much money does he ask to be brought to him?
8. In Chapter 1, who writes a check for $50 after Professor Koahzy's speech?
9. In Chapter 1, how much money does Chairman Peixota donate?
This section contains 3,140 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)