|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bunchetta say that Seraphine specialized in for her education?
(a) Economics and sociology.
(c) Music and interior decoration.
2. Where was Piexota born?
3. In Chapter 13, where is the speakers' stand located for the demonstration against the Italians?
(a) 135th Street.
(b) 111th Street.
(c) 125th Street.
(d) 154th Street.
4. In Chapter 10, what is the title of an article that Flagg shows Alamaya from the Labor Herald?
(a) Ethiopian Prince.
(b) Ethiopian Representative?
(c) Harlem is the Magic Quarter.
(d) Lindy Hop Exhibitionists.
5. In Chapter 9, what does Alamaya say that his religion is?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what type of meat is served at Mrs. Witern's dinner?
2. In Chapter 2, where is Peixota's house located?
3. Where does Tasan live?
4. In Chapter 16, up until what time was Jean Danou militantly anti-Soviet?
5. In Chapter 19, where does Alamaya say that he joined the Party?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)