|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it in Chapter 13?
2. When was Ethiopia admitted to the League of Nations?
3. Where does Tasan live?
4. How much does Seraphine earn for part-time work with the Interlink in Chapter 16?
5. In Chapter 21, how much money does Castle give a porter to watch his car with a woman inside?
(b) 25 cents.
(d) 50 cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how much money does Chairman Peixota donate?
2. In Chapter 15, when does Mrs. Witern invited Bunchetta and Seraphine to dinner?
3. In Chapter 5, what type of coat is Seraphine wearing when she visits Bunchetta?
4. In Chapter 20, when did Pat Conman become an assistant editor of the Labor Herald?
5. In Chapter 13, where is the speakers' stand located for the demonstration against the Italians?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)