|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What queen had a servant who succeeded in converting Ethiopians to Christianity?
2. In Chapter 4, what country does Castle say is needed to help Ethiopia?
3. How long did Queen Judith of Ethiopia reign?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 15 years.
4. In Chapter 20, where is the Interlink sponsoring a meeting?
(a) Parthenon Hall.
(b) Ryan Hall.
(c) Classic Hall.
(d) Williams Hall.
5. In Chapter 13, who does Flagg think might have Alamaya's letter from the Emperor?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, when did Pat Conman become an assistant editor of the Labor Herald?
2. In Chapter 1, how much money does Professor Koahzy think he could have raised if he had been in charge?
3. How long after Seraphine's club was established, did its founder die?
4. How many rooms does Tasan have in his apartment?
5. In Chapter 12, where do Tasan and Castle go to the bar?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)