|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bunchetta say that Seraphine specialized in for her education?
(b) Economics and sociology.
(d) Music and interior decoration.
2. In Chapter 1, how much money does Chairman Peixota donate?
3. In Chapter 7, what day of the week do the Tower girls attend the gathering for Alamaya?
4. In Chapter 10, what is the title of an article that Flagg shows Alamaya from the Labor Herald?
(a) Lindy Hop Exhibitionists.
(b) Ethiopian Prince.
(c) Harlem is the Magic Quarter.
(d) Ethiopian Representative?
5. How many attributes are required for membership in Seraphine's club?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, how often does Mrs. Hobison's organization Interlink have a luncheon with a guest speaker?
2. Where did Peixota buy his first piece of property?
3. In Chapter 16, who takes Seraphine's place at the Interlink?
4. In Chapter 13, who does Flagg think might have Alamaya's letter from the Emperor?
5. In Chapter 14, how many of the Good Old Pals are still operating an elevator?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)