|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what is the title of Lij supposed to be equivalent to?
2. In Chapter 12, what does Alamaya do after speaking to Tasan and Castle?
(b) Pace the floor angrily.
(c) Call Peixota.
(d) Call Seraphine.
3. When was the club founded that Seraphine is a member of?
(a) Spanish-American War.
(d) World War I.
4. In Chapter 14, how many of the Good Old Pals are still operating an elevator?
5. In Chapter 11, what term does Flagg prefer be used to refer to himself and other people of African descent?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, when does Peixota say that Alamaya will begin his tour?
2. In Chapter 2, where is Peixota's house located?
3. In Chapter 17, where does Tasan invite Seraphine to have dinner?
4. What was Mrs. Peixota's surname before she married Peixota?
5. In Chapter 6, what is Duster Boley's occupation?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)