|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what type of coat is Seraphine wearing when she visits Bunchetta?
(a) Gray fur.
(b) Black leather.
(c) White fur.
2. Who founded the club that Seraphine belongs to?
(a) Clergyman's daughter.
(b) School teacher's daughter.
(c) Penelope Wyatt.
(d) Angela Peters.
3. Where did Peixota buy his first piece of property?
(a) 140th Street.
(b) 156th Street.
(c) 119th Street.
(d) 133rd Street.
4. How long after their departure do Alamaya and Flagg return to New York In Chapter 11?
(a) 10 days.
(b) Less than a week.
(c) 5 days.
(d) About a week.
5. In Chapter 15, how many times before has Mr. Witern dined with a Chinese or an Aframerican?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Hands to Ethiopia group and White Friends of Ethiopia group meet at Rev. Zebulon Trawl's church, how many of the attendees are white?
2. In Chapter 2, what is the title of Lij supposed to be equivalent to?
3. In Chapter 13, how long does Peixota speak during Sufi's demonstration?
4. How many rooms does Tasan have in his apartment?
5. In Chapter 15, when did Mr. Montague Claxon live in China?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)