|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the club founded that Seraphine is a member of?
(b) Spanish-American War.
(c) World War I.
2. In Chapter 7, how many members of the Hands to Ethiopia group attend an emergency executive meeting?
3. In Chapter 7, how many Tower girls attend a gathering that features Alamaya?
4. Where did Rev. Trawl start his church?
(a) Street corners.
(b) Old school.
(c) Cold-water railroad flat.
(d) Abandoned store front.
5. Where did Seraphine go to college?
(a) City College.
(b) Hunter College.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color dress is Seraphine wearing in Chapter 5 when she visits Bunchetta?
2. In Chapter 1, where does Professor Koahzy say that Ethiopia extended to centuries ago?
3. In Chapter 1, how much money does Chairman Peixota donate?
4. In Chapter 14, how many of the Good Old Pals are still operating an elevator?
5. In Chapter 4, what country does Castle say is needed to help Ethiopia?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)