|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Professor Koahzy's Christian name?
(a) David Williams.
(b) Matthew Preston.
(c) Charles Martin.
(d) Andrew Davidson.
2. In Chapter 10, what is the title of an article that Flagg shows Alamaya from the Labor Herald?
(a) Ethiopian Prince.
(b) Ethiopian Representative?
(c) Harlem is the Magic Quarter.
(d) Lindy Hop Exhibitionists.
3. In Chapter 5, what type of coat is Seraphine wearing when she visits Bunchetta?
(a) White fur.
(b) Black leather.
(d) Gray fur.
4. In Chapter 4, what country does Castle say is needed to help Ethiopia?
5. In Chapter 4, how much is in the treasury of the Hands to Ethiopia group?
(a) $3, 041.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Maxim Tasan?
2. Who is giving the party that Seraphine attends in Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 11, how much money does Peixota say that he received?
4. When Professor Koahzy finishes his speech in Chapter 1, how much money does he ask to be brought to him?
5. When were Mr. and Mrs. Peixota married?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)