|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is learned is the nationality of Peixota's father?
(c) South African.
2. Where did Seraphine go to college?
(a) City College.
(c) Hunter College.
3. How many rooms does the Friends of Ethiopia have in Chapter 6?
4. In Chapter 13, on weekdays, how many bartenders are employed by the bar where a speakers' stand is erected?
5. How much room does Dandy have at his place in Chapter 18?
(a) 3 rooms.
(b) 1 room.
(c) 2 rooms.
(d) 4 rooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Maxim Tasan?
2. When were Mr. and Mrs. Peixota married?
3. In Chapter 15, what type of meat is served at Mrs. Witern's dinner?
4. What does Seraphine find when rearranging Tasan's apartment in Chapter 18?
5. In Chapter 16, how much does Tasan offer to pay Serpahine to work in the office of the Friends of Ethiopia?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)