|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, where is the speakers' stand located for the demonstration against the Italians?
(a) 135th Street.
(b) 111th Street.
(c) 154th Street.
(d) 125th Street.
2. In Chapter 13, what type of car does Sufi Abdul Hamid ride in during the parade?
3. Where was Piexota born?
4. In Chapter 12, who tells Seraphine that her father is washing his hands of Alamaya?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Mrs. Witern.
(c) A servant.
5. How many women belong to Seraphine's club?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the group that goes to the Airplane order to drink In Chapter 7?
2. What was Koahzy's occupation during World War I?
3. In Chapter 4, what paper does Castle have everyone read?
4. At the end of Chapter 12, what did Tasan and Castle drink?
5. When was the club founded that Seraphine is a member of?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)