|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what paper does Castle have everyone read?
(c) Herald Register.
(d) Labor Herald.
2. In Chapter 5, what does Bunchetta do for a living?
(c) Social worker.
3. In Chapter 8, where is it learned that Newton Castle came from before moving to New York?
4. In Chapter 13, who does Flagg think might have Alamaya's letter from the Emperor?
5. In Chapter 13, on weekdays, how many bartenders are employed by the bar where a speakers' stand is erected?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does Seraphine call Alamaya as a person from Ethiopia?
2. In Chapter 5, what type of coat is Seraphine wearing when she visits Bunchetta?
3. In Chapter 13, who calls Peixota and asks him to change the demonstration against the Italians to a fascist demonstration?
4. When was Ethiopia admitted to the League of Nations?
5. In Chapter 8, what instrument does Newton Castle play?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)