|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how much is in the treasury of the Hands to Ethiopia group?
(d) $3, 041.
2. In Chapter 1, where does Professor Koahzy say that Ethiopia extended to centuries ago?
(a) Iraq and Iran.
(b) Turkey and Iran.
(c) Persia and India.
(d) Greece and Italy.
3. In Chapter 4, what paper does Castle have everyone read?
(a) Herald Register.
(c) Labor Herald.
4. In Chapter 5, what does Bunchetta do for a living?
(d) Social worker.
5. What is Duster Boley's father's occupation in Chapter 6?
(a) Doctor and politician.
(b) Doctor and professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much more money does Professor Koahzy bring in in Chapter 1 than was collected previously during the meeting?
2. Who is giving the party that Seraphine attends in Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 2, where is Peixota's house located?
4. In Chapter 1, how many speakers are there in addition to the envoy?
5. What bar do some of the Tower girls go to in Chapter 7?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)