|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Bunchetta Facey hold in the Tower Club?
(b) Vice president.
2. In Chapter 7, how many members of the Hands to Ethiopia group attend an emergency executive meeting?
3. In Chapter 1, how much money does Professor Koahzy think he could have raised if he had been in charge?
(a) Four times as much.
(b) Five times as much.
(c) Six times as much.
(d) Three times as much.
4. When was Ethiopia admitted to the League of Nations?
5. How many presidents of the Equal Rights Action group have there been before Prudhomme Bishop?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Duster Boley's father's occupation in Chapter 6?
2. In Chapter 4, what paper does Castle have everyone read?
3. In Chapter 1, what street is a parade ground?
4. When the Tower Girls meet in Chapter 7, what time does Newton Castle arrive?
5. In Chapter 4, what country is at war with Ethiopia?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)