|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people can be accommodated at Buster Quincy's bar in Chapter 7?
2. In Chapter 4, how much is in the treasury of the Hands to Ethiopia group?
(c) $3, 041.
3. What do the group that goes to the Airplane order to drink In Chapter 7?
(a) Coke and Dr. Pepper.
(b) Ginger ale and orange drinks.
(c) Iced tea.
4. As Professor Koazhy rides through the streets in Chapter 1, what does he wave at the sky?
(d) His hands.
5. Who founded the club that Seraphine belongs to?
(a) Angela Peters.
(b) School teacher's daughter.
(c) Clergyman's daughter.
(d) Penelope Wyatt.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does Alamaya say that his religion is?
2. In Chapter 9, who does Seraphine belive that Alamaya could make his slave?
3. In Chapter 7, how many times has Mrs. Witern visited Harlem before?
4. What was the name of Newton Castle's sister?
5. In Chapter 1, how much money does Professor Koahzy think he could have raised if he had been in charge?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)