|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were Mr. and Mrs. Peixota married?
(a) Second year of the first world war.
(b) Third year of the first world war.
2. At the end of Chapter 9, what does Seraphine read while Alamaya packs?
(d) His letter from the Emperor.
3. When was Ethiopia admitted to the League of Nations?
4. Where did Peixota buy his first piece of property?
(a) 133rd Street.
(b) 140th Street.
(c) 119th Street.
(d) 156th Street.
5. In Chapter 6, when does Peixota say that Alamaya will begin his tour?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what time of day does Mrs. Leah Arzell cal Kezia Peixota?
2. What was Koahzy's occupation during World War I?
3. When was Haile Selasssie crowned emperor?
4. Where did Seraphine go to college?
5. What country's flag flies from many windows in Chapter 1?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)