|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Seraphine's club was established, did its founder die?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 11 months.
2. What type of feathers does Professor Koazhy have in his hat in Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 4, what country does Castle say is needed to help Ethiopia?
4. Who founded the club that Seraphine belongs to?
(a) Angela Peters.
(b) Penelope Wyatt.
(c) School teacher's daughter.
(d) Clergyman's daughter.
5. When were Mr. and Mrs. Peixota married?
(c) Third year of the first world war.
(d) Second year of the first world war.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, who writes a check for $50 after Professor Koahzy's speech?
2. In Chapter 3, what is learned is the nationality of Peixota's father?
3. In Chapter 7, how many times has Mrs. Witern visited Harlem before?
4. In Chapter 2, what is the title of Lij supposed to be equivalent to?
5. In Chapter 8, where is it learned that Newton Castle came from before moving to New York?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)