|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Ethiopia admitted to the League of Nations?
2. In Chapter 5, what does Bunchetta do for a living?
(a) Social worker.
3. When was Haile Selasssie crowned emperor?
4. As Professor Koazhy rides through the streets in Chapter 1, what does he wave at the sky?
(c) His hands.
5. In Chapter 5, how many people are in Ethiopia?
(a) 7 million.
(b) 5 million.
(c) 10 million.
(d) 3 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is giving the party that Seraphine attends in Chapter 5?
2. In Chapter 1, where does Professor Koahzy say that Ethiopia extended to centuries ago?
3. What is Professor Koahzy's Christian name?
4. What was Koahzy's occupation during World War I?
5. What country's flag flies from many windows in Chapter 1?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)