|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing that Seraphine has for breakfast in Chapter 15?
(b) Orange juice.
2. In Chapter 12, who does Seraphine say that Alamaya was closeted with at Mrs. Witern's party?
(d) An unknown woman.
3. What does Seraphine find when rearranging Tasan's apartment in Chapter 18?
(a) Wooden box.
(b) Paper folder.
(c) Leather case.
(d) Leather satchel.
4. In Chapter 9, who does Seraphine belive that Alamaya could make his slave?
(a) Florence Nightingale.
(b) Joan of Arc.
(c) Susan B. Anthony.
5. In Chapter 13, on weekdays, how many bartenders are employed by the bar where a speakers' stand is erected?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, when will there be a demonstration against the Italians?
2. In Chapter 13, who calls Peixota and asks him to change the demonstration against the Italians to a fascist demonstration?
3. In Chapter 7, how many Tower girls attend a gathering that features Alamaya?
4. In Chapter 16, where do Bunchetta and Seraphine move?
5. In Chapter 9, what does Seraphine call Alamaya as a person from Ethiopia?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)