|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the club founded that Seraphine is a member of?
(b) World War I.
(d) Spanish-American War.
2. In Chapter 3, what type of business does Peixota own?
(c) Grocery store.
(d) Department Store.
3. In Chapter 16, how much does Tasan offer to pay Serpahine to work in the office of the Friends of Ethiopia?
4. In Chapter 7, what is the first club to entertain Alamaya?
(a) The Palace.
(b) The Presidio.
(c) The Roost.
(d) The Tower.
5. What do the group that goes to the Airplane order to drink In Chapter 7?
(b) Coke and Dr. Pepper.
(c) Ginger ale and orange drinks.
(d) Iced tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, who takes Seraphine's place at the Interlink?
2. How long after Seraphine's club was established, did its founder die?
3. In Chapter 6, what is Duster Boley's occupation?
4. In Chapter 7, how many ways of marrying does Alamaya say there are in Ethiopia?
5. In Chapter 5, what does Bunchetta do for a living?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)