|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Ethiopia admitted to the League of Nations?
2. In Chapter 6, what is Duster Boley's occupation?
3. During the meeting to speed Alamaya on his journey, what song is sung in Chapter 8?
(a) John Brown's Body.
(b) Bye and Bye.
(c) Amazing Grace.
(d) Dry Bones.
4. As Professor Koazhy rides through the streets in Chapter 1, what does he wave at the sky?
(b) His hands.
5. In Chapter 5, what does Bunchetta do for a living?
(b) Social worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, who does Seraphine belive that Alamaya could make his slave?
2. In Chapter 2, which nation is selling war goods to Italy in spite of the sanctions?
3. In Chapter 1, how much money does Chairman Peixota donate?
4. What color dress is Seraphine wearing in Chapter 5 when she visits Bunchetta?
5. At the end of Chapter 9, what does Seraphine read while Alamaya packs?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)