|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 10, how many police cars arrive with sirens blaring?
2. In Chapter 13, how long does Peixota speak during Sufi's demonstration?
(a) 2 minutes.
(b) 4 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 3 minutes.
3. In Chapter 10, when Castle leads pickets in front of Trawl's church, what does he carry?
(a) Sign that says "Drive the Fascists Out of Harlem."
(b) American flag.
(c) Sign that says "Rev. Trawl Aids Fascist Agents of Hitler and Mussolini."
(d) Ethiopian Flag.
4. In Chapter 8, where is it learned that Newton Castle came from before moving to New York?
5. How much more money does Professor Koahzy bring in in Chapter 1 than was collected previously during the meeting?
(a) Half again as much.
(b) One quarter more.
(c) Twice as much.
(d) Three times as much.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how much is in the treasury of the Hands to Ethiopia group?
2. In Chapter 12, where do Tasan and Castle go to the bar?
3. In Chapter 12, who tells Seraphine that her father is washing his hands of Alamaya?
4. What does Bunchetta say that the Tower group is supplying Ethiopia?
5. In Chapter 12, what does Alamaya do after speaking to Tasan and Castle?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)