|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after their departure do Alamaya and Flagg return to New York In Chapter 11?
(a) 10 days.
(b) About a week.
(c) Less than a week.
(d) 5 days.
2. Where does Tasan live?
3. How many people can be accommodated at Buster Quincy's bar in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 17, how long does Mrs. Peixota say that she and her husband gave a lease of freedom to Seraphine?
(a) 99 years.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 23 years.
5. How much does Seraphine earn for part-time work with the Interlink in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, when do the White Friends of Ethiopia learn about a demonstration against the Italians?
2. How old is Maxim Tasan?
3. At the end of Chapter 10, how many police cars arrive with sirens blaring?
4. In Chapter 12, who tells Seraphine that her father is washing his hands of Alamaya?
5. In Chapter 10 when their is a protest in front of Trawl's church, what is the racial makeup of the group?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)