|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, who does Seraphine belive that Alamaya could make his slave?
(a) Florence Nightingale.
(b) Joan of Arc.
(c) Susan B. Anthony.
2. In Chapter 15, how often does Mrs. Hobison's organization Interlink have a luncheon with a guest speaker?
(b) Twice a month.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Every 3 months.
3. In Chapter 9, what does Alamaya say that his religion is?
4. What color kimono does Seraphine wear in Chapter 15?
(a) Burgundy and cream.
(b) Pink and lavender.
(c) Orange and blue.
(d) Rose and white.
5. In Chapter 16, how much does Tasan offer to pay Serpahine to work in the office of the Friends of Ethiopia?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 17, how long does Mrs. Peixota say that she and her husband gave a lease of freedom to Seraphine?
2. In Chapter 13, when do the White Friends of Ethiopia learn about a demonstration against the Italians?
3. In Chapter 13, how long does Peixota speak during Sufi's demonstration?
4. During the meeting to speed Alamaya on his journey, what song is sung in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 16, to what position is Flagg elected in Hands to Ethiopia?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)