1. In Chapter 1, what street is a parade ground?
(a) 5th Avenue.
(b) 13th Avenue.
(c) 11th Avenue.
(d) 7th Avenue.
2. What country's flag flies from many windows in Chapter 1?
(a) South Africa.
(c) United States.
3. What type of feathers does Professor Koazhy have in his hat in Chapter 1?
4. As Professor Koazhy rides through the streets in Chapter 1, what does he wave at the sky?
(b) His hands.
5. In Chapter 1, how many speakers are there in addition to the envoy?
6. In Chapter 1, where does Professor Koahzy say that Ethiopia extended to centuries ago?
(a) Turkey and Iran.
(b) Iraq and Iran.
(c) Greece and Italy.
(d) Persia and India.
7. When Professor Koahzy finishes his speech in Chapter 1, how much money does he ask to be brought to him?
8. In Chapter 1, who writes a check for $50 after Professor Koahzy's speech?
9. In Chapter 1, how much money does Chairman Peixota donate?
This section contains 3,140 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)